Galaxy Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Galaxy roleplay the place where you want to be!!!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ephraim The Shy

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Ephraim

Ephraim The Shy Empty
PostSubject: Ephraim The Shy   Ephraim The Shy Icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 8:28 pm

Name: Ephraim
Planet of Birth: Lahon
Family: Aged
Codename: Librarian
Race: Human
Grander: Male
Outlook: Ephraim The Shy Katarn_darkforces
(Force Sensitive)
History:
-Audio Log- I see the Republic growing weak, especially the Jedi. The Dark side Clouds the Vision, for which the can no long cast there sights farther from where there eyes can see. Its strange, I cannot sense Them all. It is but one or Two. I have been gone to long from them to know where they travel, Nor can i sense my lords presence anymore. No matter, with me being isolated without the force i would be no use to him. All but my senses have left me.

-Audio Log 2- Something has happened. Upon Returning to the Enclave of the True Sith, where my once lay the only presence I can sense are coming from the tombs. It seems they finally betrayed each other. The ones who lived i know not, the tombs are sealed and i have no power to open them. But i know my Master is dead. I felt his presence inside his tomb. I'm going to seal the enclave and return to known space to regenerate and refresh my powerless body.

He returned to known space once again to relearn the ways of the force and to avenge his former master. Emperor Foxerian.

Words to the Readers: This character has no abilities in the force until he is retrained. And I wont interfere with how the plot is supposed to go.
Back to top Go down
<RaNdOm_God>
Community Owner
Community Owner
<RaNdOm_God>

Ephraim The Shy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ephraim The Shy   Ephraim The Shy Icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2010 2:27 am

When you people will learn that there is no SITH IN HERE!

This bio is Denied

There was no such emperor......
Back to top Go down
http://g-rp.freeforumshosting.org
Bitch
Admin
Bitch

Ephraim The Shy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ephraim The Shy   Ephraim The Shy Icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2010 11:54 pm

wasn't there a rule for 7 days before it goes denied
You could just have made a point of that so he can fix that before you imiditly deny it
Back to top Go down
<RaNdOm_God>
Community Owner
Community Owner
<RaNdOm_God>

Ephraim The Shy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ephraim The Shy   Ephraim The Shy Icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 3:12 am

It is not denied, its on hold.....It can be edit till 7 days when i am going to close the topic.

Bios that fail to be approved from the first time get here, after 7 days from the date they where posted they get locked witch means that there will be no more chance to be edit or changed.
Back to top Go down
http://g-rp.freeforumshosting.org
Sponsored content

Ephraim The Shy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ephraim The Shy   Ephraim The Shy Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ephraim The Shy
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Galaxy Roleplay :: In Character :: Denied Biographies-
Jump to: