Galaxy Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Galaxy roleplay the place where you want to be!!!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Red Raven

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Firefox

Firefox

Red Raven Empty
PostSubject: Red Raven   Red Raven Icon_minitimeFri Jun 11, 2010 7:43 pm

A datapad with restricted information lies on one of the floor related the datapad reads "Red Raven Project"

Name: Vanesa Terras (No one except those that can see restricted files in the CIS army and Republic now her real name)

Code Name: Red Raven (Used in game) / Dark Lady Freekiller (Sith name)

Faction: Force User (was flashburned so doesnt remeber her force user days)

Height: "5,2"

Eye Color: Blue (Telekenesis Attunity), Red (Alter Enviroment Attunity)

Race: Human

Attack:3
Defense:2

Force powers:(The abilities have been forgotton until she remebers her past)
Jump:3
Push:2
Pull:2
Sense:2
Speed:0
Grip:2
Drain:2
Rage:1
Lightning:2
Force scream
Force Spear
Doopleganger
Repulse
Force Concealment
[Force alignment]
Light Force Enlightenment
[+350]
[+275]
[+245]
[+210]
[+145]
[+105]
[+75]
[+45]
[+15]
[0]<--------
[-15]
[-45]
[-75]
[-105]
[-145]
[-210]
[-245]
[-275]
[-350]
Dark Force Submission

Appearance:
Red Raven Unnamed_Human_Female_Jedi

Birthplace: Classified

Part 1

Heroes are not created nor made... they are chosen some times the way they are chosen are through the good of heart and the evilness of one others, our hero's story begins on the planet of Classified her parents had raised her for as long as they could remeber when she was age 10 her mother had gone missing, and her Father had gone drunk every night she would get beaten and abused by her fathers drunkness and anger to lossing his wife, little did Red now she had a power within her a terrifying force waiting to be unleashed and so as her Father was beating her up again one of her eyes glowed red electricity flied right at him killing him, she was scared from what she had done so she hid in the corner, unsure and unware of what she had done after minutes republic troops had broke into the house seeing her she got really scared and ran she kept running and running until the troops were not heard, when she set up a camp for herself she took out the saber her mother had passed down to her for protection and training for later on in her life, she knew however at her age it was to late to find the jedi also the fact that she had murdered her own parents she followed the path of a Dark Force User.

Part 2

She was brought into the sith training taught a great ammount within the force, she was trained by Dorian Keltic (During his sith years) he was a strong yet powerfull force user as well as a strong Miralukan but the one exercise he always used on Raven to test her strength with her mind was illusions that or reading her personal thoughts she got used to the illusions nowing what was real or fake, but the mindreading was quite strong to resist, she found out later on blocking her mind was one of her weakness's, and so Dorian taught her 2 things more about her Alter enviroment attunity she had and a technique for blocking most of her mind from being read by other sith but only Dorian could access her memories until the day came of how she met Lady Insanity.

Red Raven by Dorian Keltics side (During dorians sith years)
Red Raven Sithcouplecopyat2

Part 3

During her further years as a sith she noticed she started to have feelings for her master she was able to block that from her mind luckily, until one day came were he read that thought she was not strong enough to for her to block, all Dorian did was give her deathly look at first then he walked over to her picking her up since she was on the floor from the pain of holding back her thoughts Dorian said one thing "For those that love me never want to see my face..." and so he slowly took off his mask revealing his face in such a long time, it was man he looked quite handsome but with one scar near his eyes and their eyes gazed into each others as she was able to put both her arms over his shoulder they bent over kissing each other passionatly, Lady Insanity(A strong Dark Force User) felt this through the force and so began her plans to go agaisnt Dorian and Red Raven.

Red Raven - Dark Lady Freekiller
Red Raven Batman-arkham-asylum-20090709000514231

Part 4

She was meditating in the arena when she had finished she got up looking for her master when really Dorian was behind her and so being the love magnet Dorian Keltic was he slipped one finger on her but, then said my "My Room, is quite empty... and i felt your thoughts on how you dont want to sleep alone tonight" he simply smiled nowing that thought was true and Red Raven Grinned mischeviously as they walked off to his room doing things i wont go into detail with, Lady Insanity saw a prediction of the future of Red Raven having a child and indeed she did, she went pregnant many months later most Force Users wondered how nowing love was unusual to see within the Dark Force User areas she acted like herself as her master Dorian Keltic helped her out as much as possible while Lady Insanity had engaged in her plan to end Dorian Keltic and his sith life, but before that happened Dorian gave her a kiss saying "I will return to you Raven... and when I do we will go away from the sith into the regions of Naboo so we can live peacefully i promise" she returned the kiss telling him to be carefull and so that was the last time she saw him

Part 5

After she heard of her masters fall, she was in sudden depression and anger she killed many Dark Force user Initiates when so happened, and it was to soon ti'll she found out that Lady Insanity planned this so she went running to Lady Insanity to were she was in the theatre Lady Insanty stood their seeing her and she heard her say "You are quite powerfull Classified but you still have much to learn..." and as she said that she sent a powerfull force blast at her making her break through the arena's door as she got up she felt her child kicking within her stomach, she got up weakly and Lady Insanity choked her with her hand and then put her hand on her head making her koed, after that the gaurds had put Red Raven within a jail as she they waited for her baby to come but little did they now that was only an illusion she had made with her waiting within the Jail she was already flying away as Lady Insanity's ship fired upon her small freighter vessel she went into hyperspace in peace, planning for when the next time she would kill Lady Insanity.

Part 6

Finnaly she was in a medical baby giving birth to her daughter she named her PonyaTerras her code name Red Bird, also she gave birth to Daka Terras she noticed daka had red(Alter Enviroment attunity) and white eyes(Lightside attunity/needs training however) while, red noticed ponya's eyes were blue(Telekensis attunity/needs training) and green(prediction attunity) she knew in the Terras tradition she would have Telekenises (Core powers) and Prediction attunity the attunity to predictt things before they even happened this was quite a rare gift within the Terras family, after many more months she was watching over her daughter placing her to her crib to rest when that happened a hooded woman entered she had the same presence as some one she once knew, when she approached her many illusions of the woman went over the house, 20 of the same woman were around the room as the woman said "This is the path of a Terras... be ready to watch your daughter die..." the woman made an illusion of her baby daughter and then of her stabing her, she then watched as she placed the bloody illusion baby on the floor, Red went over to the baby holding it with her eyes glowing both blue and red as she said to the woman... "You will pay for this..." flames went around her as she put down the illusion baby, she took the form of her beast self... the house went foggy and when it wasnt foggy she wasnt there she was outside in her beast form as a dragon, the hooded woman got her saber daggers ready and threw them at her Red let out a roar that was a force scream deflecting the lightsaber daggers she went running through all the illusions of the hooded woman turning into her normal human self holding the real woman, flames went everwere as she got her saber ignited she slowly dived putting it through the womans body then took it out of her pushing her far away, this did not seem to kill the lady as she got up the woman said "I have failed my husband... myself... and now you..." her mask came off slowly as it showed her own mother (Mrs Red), just about as Red was about to finish her mother she disignited her blade saying "You betrayed me... why" as her mother replied "To protect you... our own father beating you up i had to stop this some how... im sorry but this is how it must end..." Mrs. Red Ignited her own lightsaber sacrificing herself Mrs. Reds last words were "Your daughter is still alive in the room you left her in... good bye... Vanesa. Vanesa stood their holding her and later on gave her a funeral, as she walked off with her daughter to a safer location.

Part 7

She had moved on since the death of her mother helping with a more worthy cause and that was helping the New Republic, she had her daughter under the most heaviest security from the New Republic watching over her, but then came the day she thought she would never see under most beliefs Red believed herself to be the last Terras until she saw the other Terras, Takara Terras The Basilisk of the Terras family, Takara was attacking in his Beast form as a Basilisk they only relied on red to finish him Red had help with an apprentice but when her apprentice was about to be attacked by the Basilisk Red had got in the way with her pushing back the giant basilisk her apprentice only looked at her thinking she was dead and said "Master... are you ok... speak to me..." red put her head up showing her beast eyes this was a warning she was going to beast form... a blue powerfull aura arrised around her as she turned into her Dragon form she dived down flying and attacked Takara killing him in his beast form when Takara was out of beast form he went unconcious lying on the ground but instead of the New Republic killing him they put him into prison under the most heaviest of non force equitment Red warned them all they would regret the day of not killing him but she was rewarded to help out the republic as the republic had the highest respect to help her in her crusade to destroy Lady insanity and her way of life.

Red Raven after fighting Takara
Red Raven Revan___blue_lightsaber_by_JosephB222

Present Day: She now helps help with the Republic agaisnt their struggle agaisnt the CIS hoping to bring peace and justice towards the Republic, but she is not a jedi nor a republic soldier some think of her as a hero to call when trouble is big or she will show up when trouble does happen.

Last edited by ponya on Mon Jun 21, 2010 4:48 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Firefox

Firefox

Red Raven Empty
PostSubject: Re: Red Raven   Red Raven Icon_minitimeFri Jun 11, 2010 7:44 pm

ok i havent made any changes to the bio sorry for that but when it says Imperial Army it means CIS and when it says Republic it means Republic obviously and when it says sith it means Dark Jedi :/
Back to top Go down
Empress!
Community Owner
Community Owner
Empress!

Red Raven Empty
PostSubject: Re: Red Raven   Red Raven Icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2010 2:56 am

It is done pretty well but there is one problem. Sith temples didnt exist in the clone Wars era, neither we're there any sith initiates. Remake that part, and It is approved(from me)
Back to top Go down
Firefox

Firefox

Red Raven Empty
PostSubject: Re: Red Raven   Red Raven Icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2010 4:06 am

ok change dark jedi to dark force users then if you see it in the text X)
Back to top Go down
Empress!
Community Owner
Community Owner
Empress!

Red Raven Empty
PostSubject: Re: Red Raven   Red Raven Icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2010 4:13 am

Well, I know. Saw what you posted before, bt the thing is there we're no such things as Dark Force user temples, in the Clone Wars, nor we're there any Dark Force User Academys inside those temples, meaning there arent many Dark Force Users who actually train in one place. I approve the part with Dorian because its possible for two dark force users to train in secret, but I dissaprove the actual Dark Force User temple and a big collective of Dark Force Users in it.
Back to top Go down
Firefox

Firefox

Red Raven Empty
PostSubject: Re: Red Raven   Red Raven Icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2010 4:44 am

agreed Smile
Back to top Go down
Empress!
Community Owner
Community Owner
Empress!

Red Raven Empty
PostSubject: Re: Red Raven   Red Raven Icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2010 6:09 am

Just edit that part, when you have the time and Ill approve this.
Back to top Go down
Firefox

Firefox

Red Raven Empty
PostSubject: Re: Red Raven   Red Raven Icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2010 7:26 am

ok i edited all those parts if a sith thing is seen sorry for that :/
Back to top Go down
Empress!
Community Owner
Community Owner
Empress!

Red Raven Empty