Galaxy Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Galaxy roleplay the place where you want to be!!!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Trying to make contacts to loved ones

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Firefox

Firefox

Trying to make contacts to loved ones Empty
PostSubject: Trying to make contacts to loved ones   Trying to make contacts to loved ones Icon_minitimeThu Jul 01, 2010 7:29 pm

Stephany was looking through some files after feeling Eugens connection and feeling his feelings, mainly feeling on how he was sad and depressed without her then her father walked in

Taris Senator: My angel what are you doing up at this time at night...?

Stephany Kushina: Im looking for files on Eugen Darkrider as soon as she clicked on the file Eugen Darkrider it denied her access

Taris Senator: Im sorry my angel but I cant let you see him... not after the mark he left you with

Stephany Kushina: But... DADDY why!!??!? its not his fault he was protecting me I let it happen to me

Taris Senator: Im sorry my angel but until Farah is taken into prison and taken care of and your mark is gone then you can see him again

the senator walked out of the room

Stephany Kushina: =T= Im not waiting any more... after today im searching for him no matter what it takes

and so stephany flew away on her ship starting her journey to find Eugen Darkrider

((I wont be able to rp again till next monday))
Back to top Go down
Eugen Darkrider

Eugen Darkrider

PostSubject: Re: Trying to make contacts to loved ones   Trying to make contacts to loved ones Icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 6:53 am

Eugen is in his ship heading towards Naboo. After some time the ships engines and power is cut off

Eugen: Alarmed voice: R3 I thought I told you to repair the ship back on Taris.. Gah.
R3: Ship was repaired before we left.
Eugen: Thats odd.. Anyway. Power up the auxiliary engines.

R3 tries to start the engines but the ship stays powered off

Eugen: Status?
R3: Ship is.. in your terms.. Dead.
Eugen: Ok.. I need you to see if you can fix anything so we can at least head to Naboo.
R3: Understood master.

After some time the ship starts its engines and slowly heads to Naboo again.

Eugen: Oof.. R3, remember when I upgraded your 'memory'?
R3: Yes I do master.
Eugen: Good.. Least I have with who to talk.
R3: Yes master.
Eugen: Tell me why the heck did I left Stephany go that day?
R3: I do not know..
Eugen: I.. miss her. I know that my love for her might get me exiled from the jedi order.. But I don't care.
R3: What do you mean master? I do not understand the terms.
Eugen: Heh. Well.. the jedi code and the council forbids us, the jedi, to love. as it might distract our attention and ruin the training.
Eugen: Ponders for a moment then continues And you see.. This girl, is a senators daughter. Making it even more harder for me and her to be together even if she feels the same to me.
R3: Why master?
Eugen: Well.. its law. Shrugs faintly maintaining his focus towards the ships flight path

The ship enters the hyperspace heading towards Naboo.
After some time it exits, entering the planet's atmosphere.
The ship lands at the outskirts of Theed.

Eugen: R3, Record a holo message and send it to Stephany.
R3: Ok master. Starts recording a message after Eugen positions himself in front of the droid
Eugen: Towards R3 while recording
Stephany,
Its Eugen, I managed to get out of the jedi temple. Now with my master missing. I want to tell you that I am currently on Naboo. At Theeds outskirts.

Nods slowly then continues.
After what happened.. I do not know what you feel for me now. You said that before you left yet.. My mind is a bit clouded by a lot of stuff.
Anyway. if you would like to talk..
Leans his head down then rises it up looking at the droid. R3 will send you the coordinates.
I shall await your arrival or at least a response.

Take care of yourself my love.
Eugen, over and out.

The droid stops recording and sends the message.

Eugen: R3 I want you to repair the ship. I shall be over there. Points with his thumb over his shoulder at the lake behind him.

Eugen heads towards a tree and sits near it closing his eyes facing the water.
Back to top Go down
Firefox

Firefox

PostSubject: Re: Trying to make contacts to loved ones   Trying to make contacts to loved ones Icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 2:56 pm

Stephany got the message smiling alot to hear from him then made her way to naboo like the coordinates asked her to. Many hours later her ship landed near the theed area as she went out walking looking for Eugen
Back to top Go down
Eugen Darkrider

Eugen Darkrider

PostSubject: Re: Trying to make contacts to loved ones   Trying to make contacts to loved ones Icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 3:05 pm

Eugen suddenly opens his eyes feeling her presence on Naboo.

Eugen: R3, Prepare the ship. we have someone to take with us. He smiles widely as he goes towards his ship.

((Continued on the server Meh thinks.))
Back to top Go down
Firefox

Firefox

PostSubject: Re: Trying to make contacts to loved ones   Trying to make contacts to loved ones Icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 4:14 pm

((OOC: Sorry Eugen i wont be on the server i will only be on at fridays and saturdays at 6:00pm (eastern time) in case you didnt get my new pm))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Trying to make contacts to loved ones   Trying to make contacts to loved ones Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Trying to make contacts to loved ones
Page 1 of 1