Galaxy Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Galaxy roleplay the place where you want to be!!!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Darth Kalma

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Kalma

Kalma

Darth Kalma Empty
PostSubject: Darth Kalma   Darth Kalma Icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 3:14 pm

Name: Duno Berus
Sith Name: Darth Kalma
Species:Human
Homeworld: Korriban
Following Class: Dark Jedi Knight

Height: 7 feet
Weight: 150 lbs.
Eye Color: Red
Hair Colo : Black
------------------
Weapons 1 Single Bladed Lightsaber
History: When Duno was born, he was taken from the colony his family lived in by a Jedi Master by the name of Schmidt on the planet of Korriban. Schmidt took Duno to an Academy on Coruscant to train him to become a Jedi . Even at a young age, Duno showed great skill with a lightsaber many times and in his force learnig ass well,when he was 9 he was allredy wery far awey from students of his age Schmidt was very praoud on his padawan who becomed 1 of the strongest padawans in the jedi temple. Schmidt continued training him but he felt somthing in Duno he didnt knov what is it, and years later he felt it again seeying his padawan getin stronger and stronger he knoved that duno is rady to become Jedi Knight Duno was puted infront of the jedi council but Yoda sow a glintch of Dunos future and he felt Duns wish to become more powerful then eny Jedi and he taked Duno to his office he worned Duno to not wish for more becas that will lead him to the dark side of the force in that moment Duno asked Yoda whats the Darks Side of the force joda told him that is somthing nobady is speeking abaut, when he refused to tell Duno he felt Anger in Duno,yeas later Dunos master Schmidt was killed by a baunty hanter that he felt allone and sadnes becas Schmidt was like fother to him and so he was given Schmidts saber it was bright blue lightsaber Duno promised he will revange his master and make sure that nobady knovs abaut his plan 1 .But one day Duno was called to council chambers wher Jedi Masters presented him a new master Yoda Duno bawed to Yoda and asked him when shal his traing begine.1 day when Duno was 18 Yoda dicided to send him on his first mission but he was not shure if he is strong enough Duno went to korriban in to the forgaten cave to bring him any Sith artifact,When Duno landed on Korriban he started hering strange voices in his head but they stoped he started looking for that cave and he faund it he felt anger coming to him and he felt more powerful then ever before he finded a box inside that box ther was a black book when he opend that book he didnt understand what it was writing in ther so he went back to his shap and returned to the corrustan and Jedi tample he gived the book to Yoda but Yoda felt disturbenc in Duno asking him is evrithing okey Duno jast answerd yes its is master dont wory nex day duno wanted more of the power hi got on korriban so in the middle of the night he enterd his Shutle and take it to Korriban wher he enterd tha cave and meditate the voices in his head becomes stronger and lauder he learnd his dark side powers while meditating then he felt that somthing powerful is hiden deep in cawe he faunded the mask he puted it on face and sow evrithing difrently.Next day when he returned to the Academy he was difrent but Yoda sensed Dark Side aoura in the tample and sended some jedi knights to finde it they wer fallowing the diraction from wher aoura was coming when they comed at Duno's room, they newd that it commed from that room they asked wher is he but nobady knoved, It was obvious that Duno had ledt the Acadamy by then,
using his ship tu escape duno escaped back to Korriban.When he returned to Korriban he went back to the cave and hi started making his power even stronger while traing he forsaken his name and becomed Kalma,his anger maked him even more powerful and Yoda sensed that and hi sent a batalion of clones to Korriban when they commed they soon sow the cave and enterd it they didnt knov what will happen ther as Kalma sensed them and with his power of pull he pulled stone on them making them die under the stone.Continug his traing he got need to kill somthing so he left the Korriban and went on Naboo wher he exedently finded the Bounty Hanter that killed his Master he fallowed him for some time until he got perfect chanse to kill him he finished Bounty Hanters life in his shipe cuting his headand throwing him aut of the ship he stoled the ship from Baunt Hanter and left Naboo,While traveling the galaxy his ship got shooted at and he crashed on Kashyyyk he was attacked by wookies he meniget to kill 3 of them and then escape after hiding him self on that planet he discoverd that thers a ship thats is going for Nar Shaddaa he went to Nar Shaddaa from wher he returned to Corusan wher he stayed for some time
-Force Stats-
Jump 3
Push 3
Pull 2
Speed -
Sense -

Grip 3
Lightning 3
Drain 3
Rage -

Saber Atk 3
Saber Def 2
Saber Throw

Skin: http://www.filefront.com/16992395/NIH_SL.pk3/

Last edited by Kalma on Thu Jul 08, 2010 4:25 pm; edited 13 times in total
Back to top Go down
Kalma

Kalma

Darth Kalma Empty
PostSubject: Re: Darth Kalma   Darth Kalma Icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 3:15 pm

if i missed enithing jast post what and il eddit Smile
Back to top Go down
<RaNdOm_God>
Community Owner
Community Owner
<RaNdOm_God>

Darth Kalma Empty
PostSubject: Re: Darth Kalma   Darth Kalma Icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 3:34 pm

Welcome, and there is no such things in here like Sith...We are in the CW era witch menas that you can be dark jedi but not a sith.

Last edited by Kristifor on Wed Jul 07, 2010 3:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://g-rp.freeforumshosting.org
Athanasios

Athanasios

Darth Kalma Empty
PostSubject: Re: Darth Kalma   Darth Kalma Icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 3:35 pm

Welcome to Galaxy Roleplay
Back to top Go down
Kalma

Kalma

Darth Kalma Empty
PostSubject: Re: Darth Kalma   Darth Kalma Icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 4:13 pm

sure il be dark jedi Smile
Back to top Go down
Kalma

Kalma

Darth Kalma Empty
PostSubject: Re: Darth Kalma   Darth Kalma Icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2010 3:18 am

okey i fixed that Dark Jedi thing see ya on the server Smile
Back to top Go down
Jason

Darth Kalma Empty
PostSubject: Re: Darth Kalma   Darth Kalma Icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2010 1:29 pm

Well i thought i would just post here to help you out a little. I noticed this character is a Dark Jedi Knight. But the problem about it is your History is way to short. I mean take a look at mine.

http://g-rp.freeforumshosting.org/approved-biographies-f7/jason-medusius-dark-jedi-t113.htm

I would advice you to go into alot more detail in your History because it doesnt say anything about becoming a Jedi Knight and it goes into very little detail about his Jedi days. I could go on and on but am just going to stop here and let the Admins do the rest. But i would reccommend working on the history for abit. Just my opinion.
Back to top Go down
Kalma

Kalma

Darth Kalma Empty
PostSubject: Re: Darth Kalma   Darth Kalma Icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2010 2:59 pm

tnx 4 addvice i will trie to add more details to my History Smile
Back to top Go down
<RaNdOm_God>
Community Owner
Community Owner
<RaNdOm_God>

Darth Kalma Empty
PostSubject: Re: Darth Kalma   Darth Kalma Icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2010 3:09 pm

Quote :
When he barged into the ship, soldiers started to attack him almost immediately. Duno deflected their blaster shots with his lightsaber and, thanks to the teachings from the Sith book that he stole, Duno was able to use Drain to suck away their lives. Then Duno used more of the knowledge he got from the book to use the Force to make the dead soldiers Force Slaves under his control. He made some of his new slaves fly the ship to Korriban, and made the others round up all the people still alive in the ship into one room with Duno. Then he used his power to Drain his life and, using the energy he gathered from that, turned them all into his eternal slaves. Then, Duno returned to Korriban to continue studying the Darkside, and also renamed himself 'Darth Kalma'.

No way, this isn't right....You can't ask for premission to drain the life from someone with such low text to be fare i will say that i will never approve such a thing no matter from the size of the bio.As Jason said you should look at his bio and re-write yours....You have one week to fix the biography or it gets denied.

Pending(1 week starts counting)
Back to top Go down
http://g-rp.freeforumshosting.org
Kalma

Kalma

Darth Kalma Empty
PostSubject: Re: Darth Kalma   Darth Kalma Icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2010 4:21 pm

okey i changed it added more abaut jedi life and remuved the drain stuff i hope its enaf 4 dark jedi if not i will add some more but i wont be abble to finish in 1 week becas in Sundey im going with my family to Island of Krk and Sory for bady english im Croatish and my english writing sux big time
Back to top Go down
Kalma

Kalma

Darth Kalma Empty
PostSubject: Re: Darth Kalma   Darth Kalma Icon_minitimeFri Jul 09, 2010 3:43 am

if needed i hawe another bio (same character) its alilt bit smoler then this 1 but it hes some pictures and it explains his life
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Darth Kalma Empty
PostSubject: Re: Darth Kalma   Darth Kalma Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Darth Kalma
Page 1 of 1