Galaxy Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Galaxy roleplay the place where you want to be!!!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

on board the mysterious ship

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
corenth

on board the mysterious ship - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: on board the mysterious ship   on board the mysterious ship - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 6:39 pm

aaron:shrugs. alright. i'll be in the kitchen. one more kiss before leaving the room to the kitchen of the ship.
Back to top Go down
<RaNdOm_God>
Community Owner
Community Owner
<RaNdOm_God>

PostSubject: Re: on board the mysterious ship   on board the mysterious ship - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 12:13 am

//I SAID that there will be war, i didn't say that there will be no love rps.....I don't mind them rping.But its for sure that from now on big disasters will come.
Back to top Go down
http://g-rp.freeforumshosting.org
Firefox

Firefox

PostSubject: Re: on board the mysterious ship   on board the mysterious ship - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 9:19 am

after feeding dorian she walked back in the kitchen to check on Aaron she was holding Dorian and Dorian was wearing some baby clothes and he was asleep

Sarah Fernisha: Hes just quite the napper Smile
Back to top Go down
corenth

PostSubject: Re: on board the mysterious ship   on board the mysterious ship - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 9:25 am

aaron:cooking up some tauntaun bacon, eggs and pancakes. turns around hearing her. smiles. a tad unusual but whatever.
Back to top Go down
Firefox

Firefox

PostSubject: Re: on board the mysterious ship   on board the mysterious ship - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 9:39 am

Sarah Fernisha: So... what do we have planned for today?
Back to top Go down
corenth

PostSubject: Re: on board the mysterious ship   on board the mysterious ship - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 9:44 am

aaron:to be honest i dont really know. i have no job, the only way i keep food and money around is from the cruddy cantinas. sighs. gotta figure out something.
Back to top Go down
Firefox

Firefox

PostSubject: Re: on board the mysterious ship   on board the mysterious ship - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 9:50 am

Sarah Fernisha: Hmmm well i use to have a shop set up that would sell first aid... but its closed due to how I recently gave birth to Dorian, im sure i we will think of something
Back to top Go down
corenth

PostSubject: Re: on board the mysterious ship   on board the mysterious ship - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 10:00 am

aaron:how about we consider this time of unemployment as......a vacation. smiles. did i ever tell you my story?
Back to top Go down
Firefox

Firefox

PostSubject: Re: on board the mysterious ship   on board the mysterious ship - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 10:03 am

Sarah Fernisha: No you never told me your story I am quite interested if you want to tell me
Back to top Go down
corenth

PostSubject: Re: on board the mysterious ship   on board the mysterious ship - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 10:12 am

aaron:sits down. well, um, i was born on corellia. family was very wealthy. my parents were both ex-jedi. when i was 7 they started teaching me, training me in the force. i was angered easily. they were grey jedi. i trained for years under them. learning all i could. i learned the darkside powers, and never cared really. i got into a fight with some street thugs when i was young. knocked half of them out, killed the rest. when i was 19 my parents called me back home for the final test. i fought against my father. my powers and my anger overpowered him. turns his head at this part cause he doesnt like remembering it, killing his father.
Back to top Go down
Firefox

Firefox

PostSubject: Re: on board the mysterious ship   on board the mysterious ship - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 10:20 am

Sarah held aarons hand comforting after how aaron told her that
Back to top Go down
corenth

PostSubject: Re: on board the mysterious ship   on board the mysterious ship - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 10:23 am

aaron:it hurt to even think about it. slides next to sarah.
Back to top Go down
Firefox

Firefox

PostSubject: Re: on board the mysterious ship   on board the mysterious ship - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 10:39 am

Sarah kept close to Aaron holding his making him feel better from his pain
Back to top Go down
corenth

PostSubject: Re: on board the mysterious ship   on board the mysterious ship - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 10:48 am

aaron:im sorry, i........i just.
Back to top Go down
Firefox

Firefox

PostSubject: Re: on board the mysterious ship   on board the mysterious ship - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 10:51 am

Sarah Fernisha: Its ok... I understand

OOC: Yipeee 10th page Very Happy
Back to top Go down
corenth

PostSubject: Re: on board the mysterious ship   on board the mysterious ship - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 10:59 am

aaron:he never thought it would hurt like this. sighs. thanks.
Back to top Go down
Firefox

Firefox

PostSubject: Re: on board the mysterious ship   on board the mysterious ship - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 11:07 am

Dorian moved his hand a little so that it sort of touched aarons
Back to top Go down
corenth

PostSubject: Re: on board the mysterious ship   on board the mysterious ship - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 11:16 am

aaron:smiles. a slight laugh under his breath. takes the hand. seems like your son also wants to comfort.
Back to top Go down
Firefox

Firefox

PostSubject: Re: on board the mysterious ship   on board the mysterious ship - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 11:22 am

Sarah Fernisha: Tehehhehe ^_^ hes so cute when he does that
Back to top Go down
corenth

PostSubject: Re: on board the mysterious ship   on board the mysterious ship - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 11:26 am

aaron:i guess he already accepts me as a friend. he's got alot to learn. leans in, kissing sarah.
Back to top Go down
Firefox

Firefox

PostSubject: Re: on board the mysterious ship   on board the mysterious ship - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 11:28 am

Sarah while holding Dorian leans in for the kiss that they have Dorian simply lays in Sarahs hands all cutely and happy
Back to top Go down
corenth

PostSubject: Re: on board the mysterious ship   on board the mysterious ship - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 11:32 am

aaron:i need to lay down for a while. gets up, walks to the bedroom to lay down.
Back to top Go down
Firefox

Firefox

PostSubject: Re: on board the mysterious ship   on board the mysterious ship - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 11:35 am

Sarah watched aaron go off to his room to sleep she went on holding dorian and craddling him so more till dorian fell asleep again
Back to top Go down
corenth

PostSubject: Re: on board the mysterious ship   on board the mysterious ship - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 11:42 am

aaron:lays down to rest. while he sleeps, he has a vision. a dark lady with a red lightsaber attacking them. aaron fighting her off. lady:finally found you. you will die like your father. shes hammering at him in complete anger.
aaron:who are you? why are you here? defending himself.
lady:dont you recognize me? he stabs her through the chest here. lady:son.
aaron:a worried look on his face. mother?
mother:falls to the ground. dead.

aaron:awakens from his dream. sweating like a pig in a sauna.
Back to top Go down
Firefox

Firefox

PostSubject: Re: on board the mysterious ship   on board the mysterious ship - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 11:44 am

Sarah finished taking care of dorian till the point Dorian fell asleep then she went to go check up on Aaron
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: on board the mysterious ship   on board the mysterious ship - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

on board the mysterious ship
Page 6 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next