Galaxy Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Galaxy roleplay the place where you want to be!!!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

on board the mysterious ship

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Firefox

Firefox

on board the mysterious ship - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: on board the mysterious ship   on board the mysterious ship - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 5:25 pm

Sarah Fernisha: Nowing since she can see his feelings she says Oh... well im your guest here if you want I can take the coach
Back to top Go down
corenth

PostSubject: Re: on board the mysterious ship   on board the mysterious ship - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 5:51 pm

aaron:no no, please, i insist, i'll take the couch and you can take the bed.
Back to top Go down
Firefox

Firefox

PostSubject: Re: on board the mysterious ship   on board the mysterious ship - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 5:54 pm

Sarah Fernisha: Oh ok... if you insist i will, but before i do can i get to now you a little better as in what you like and dont like so we get along well she was wondering what he liked or didnt like mostly
Back to top Go down
corenth

PostSubject: Re: on board the mysterious ship   on board the mysterious ship - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 6:17 pm

aaron:im not sure where to begin.
Back to top Go down
Firefox

Firefox

PostSubject: Re: on board the mysterious ship   on board the mysterious ship - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 6:20 pm

Sarah Fernisha: Well is there anything in particular you dont like that other people do when they are around you?
Back to top Go down
corenth

PostSubject: Re: on board the mysterious ship   on board the mysterious ship - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 16, 2010 9:27 am

(get off our trp topic atris. NOW! or i'll request an admin remove every post YOU've made or will make here.)
Back to top Go down
corenth

PostSubject: Re: on board the mysterious ship   on board the mysterious ship - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 16, 2010 9:31 am

aaron:i..uh......i dont know really. i've never really been a social type. if some drunk idiot walked up to try to mess with me i'd most likely kill them. i enjoy watching people fight, i enjoy working with technology. but, most of my life, while i was growing up, i always felt like i wasnt doing what i was meant to do. and i dont really know what i AM meant to do.
Back to top Go down
Empress!
Community Owner
Community Owner
Empress!

PostSubject: Re: on board the mysterious ship   on board the mysterious ship - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 16, 2010 11:10 am

//Dont worry. Im an admin so Ill tend to this matter in a few seconds.
Back to top Go down
Firefox

Firefox

PostSubject: Re: on board the mysterious ship   on board the mysterious ship - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 2:51 pm

Sarah Fernisha: Well mabey the time Im with you I can help you find that meaning I have been able to help others in this sort of problem
Back to top Go down
corenth

PostSubject: Re: on board the mysterious ship   on board the mysterious ship - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 2:56 pm

aaron:i dont know. i just feel. empty. and lonely, but i've never really notice how lonely i've been. ugh, what is it with me! i see one woman and i feel like one giant mess. leans on the counter.
Back to top Go down
Firefox

Firefox

PostSubject: Re: on board the mysterious ship   on board the mysterious ship - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 3:00 pm

Sarah Fernisha: Im sure I will find something to cover that emptiness within you she smiled getting up Im just going to sleep for now...
Back to top Go down
corenth

PostSubject: Re: on board the mysterious ship   on board the mysterious ship - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 3:03 pm

aaron:looks at the time, it's getting late. sleep tight sarah. lays down on the couch.
Back to top Go down
Firefox

Firefox

PostSubject: Re: on board the mysterious ship   on board the mysterious ship - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 3:15 pm

Sarah Fernisha: Good night Aaron she later on fell asleep
Back to top Go down
corenth

PostSubject: Re: on board the mysterious ship   on board the mysterious ship - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 3:31 pm

aaron:falls asleep on the couch.
Back to top Go down
Firefox

Firefox

PostSubject: Re: on board the mysterious ship   on board the mysterious ship - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 3:27 pm

she had woken up early looking out the window feeling her child kick a little thinking

Sarah Fernisha: =T= I fear it will only be days till he comes... i hope he doesnt mind that
Back to top Go down
corenth

PostSubject: Re: on board the mysterious ship   on board the mysterious ship - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 3:30 pm

aaron:yawns waking up. his back was in pain, the couch isnt as comfortable great, my back is gonna be sore for months. heads to the kitchen and makes some cereal for himself. leaving boxes of cereal out for sarah to choose from.
Back to top Go down
Firefox

Firefox

PostSubject: Re: on board the mysterious ship   on board the mysterious ship - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 3:34 pm

Sarah walked into the room were Aaron was in her morning gown she wore

Sarah Fernisha: Aaron... ive only got a few days till my child comes or so it feels now so i might leave early for one of the hospitals tommorow
Back to top Go down
corenth

PostSubject: Re: on board the mysterious ship   on board the mysterious ship - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 3:39 pm

aaron:i can give you a lift to the nearest one if you'd like. he likes her but he hates himself for being attracted to her so easily. he is willing to help. or would you prefer to go alone?
Back to top Go down
Firefox

Firefox

PostSubject: Re: on board the mysterious ship   on board the mysterious ship - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 4:03 pm

nowing her baby will be anzat she says

Sarah Fernisha: For this i should probably go alone I can contact you after the baby has came
Back to top Go down
corenth

PostSubject: Re: on board the mysterious ship   on board the mysterious ship - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 4:10 pm

aaron:nods as you wish. i'll have my comlink ready to recieve your call. be careful out there. he prefered going with her, but he decided to go with her decision and stay behind. i hope your child comes out well.
Back to top Go down
Firefox

Firefox

PostSubject: Re: on board the mysterious ship   on board the mysterious ship - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 4:14 pm

Sarah Fernisha: I will call you as soon after once he comes... she smiled a little leaving a note behind were Aaron would find after she left the ship and was at the hopsital telling Aaron since Aaron doesnt now of how she is an anzat and that is why she needed to go alone for this process in particular and if Aaron doesnt accept her for who she is after she doesnt mind it says in the note that she left behind for Aaron

OOC: you will not find this note till im at the hospital for short

She finnaly made it to the hospital were many hours later she gave birth to her baby boy at this point Aaron would have found the note.
Back to top Go down
corenth

PostSubject: Re: on board the mysterious ship   on board the mysterious ship - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 4:18 pm

aaron:does find the note. reads it. thinks to himself. an anzat? man i wouldnt care if she was a twilek. i like her for who she is. and right now i dont know alot about her so thats not saying much.
Back to top Go down
Firefox

Firefox

PostSubject: Re: on board the mysterious ship   on board the mysterious ship - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 4:24 pm

she had been alone in the hospital now holding her baby boy in her arms

Sarah Fernisha: she sighed what am i going to name you...

Doctor: Well Ms. Kushina you did well for the Labour process might i ask who the lucky father is?

Sarah Fernisha: no one is...

She laid on her bed looking out the window then said

Sarah Fernisha: I think i will name you "Dorian Fernisha"
Back to top Go down
corenth

PostSubject: Re: on board the mysterious ship   on board the mysterious ship - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 4:26 pm

aaron:meditating outside his ship, waiting for her to call.
Back to top Go down
Firefox

Firefox

PostSubject: Re: on board the mysterious ship   on board the mysterious ship - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 4:32 pm

she picks up her comlink

Sarah Fernisha: =T= Well time to see if he wants to see =C= Aaron you can come on Over im holding a baby boy that wants to see you she gives the coordinates to the hospital she is currently at
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: on board the mysterious ship   on board the mysterious ship - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

on board the mysterious ship
Page 2 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next