Galaxy Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Galaxy roleplay the place where you want to be!!!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Infection event

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Empress!
Community Owner
Community Owner
Empress!

Infection event Empty
PostSubject: Infection event   Infection event Icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 2:29 pm

A lone Acclimator ship that was thought destroyed has appeared from Hyperspace infront the planet of Kamino. There is no signal given out. The admiral that was there before does not speak. There is no sound coming from the lone Acclimator. Two frigates pull the large ship with a tractor beam onto the Platform. A few clone search parties are sent inside the Acclimator, but there is NOTHING int he main loading bay. Everything is dark. There is no power online. Slowly the signals that indicate the clones being alive fade out 1 by 1. There is no word they said however. No sound. The mystery of the ghost ship remains unheard - unseen. The Acclimator remains sealed within a secured and heavily fortified platofrm. No one except organised Clone groups or Jedi are allowed. The entrace is compleatly sealed to anyone else.
Back to top Go down
<RaNdOm_God>
Community Owner
Community Owner
<RaNdOm_God>

Infection event Empty
PostSubject: Re: Infection event   Infection event Icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 2:36 pm

Event approved By Co Owner Time sett by me and Nori is Tommorow, This event will lead to few others including planet infection.The event will be started tommorow all of you that are willing to join please contact one of us on xfire for more information.((Please Do not add yourself with registered character this event is qualified on danger from 10/10 There is maximum risk to lose a character, although i allow the use of non registered character.They'll have one dead in ooc and be aware if you get in as registered character and you die 3 times the char becomes one of them and if 4 times then you wont have the chance to bring him back))
Back to top Go down
http://g-rp.freeforumshosting.org
Eugen Darkrider

Eugen Darkrider

Infection event Empty
PostSubject: Re: Infection event   Infection event Icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 5:29 pm

Just as a side note. I will try to come. But I have some work to do aswell.
Kris, tell me the details on the xfire tomorrow/Late today if you can.
Thanks.

Can't wait to this one Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Infection event Empty
PostSubject: Re: Infection event   Infection event Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Infection event
Page 1 of 1