Galaxy Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Galaxy roleplay the place where you want to be!!!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

legit rp

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Firefox

Firefox

legit rp Empty
PostSubject: legit rp   legit rp Icon_minitimeWed Aug 18, 2010 10:53 am

im not going to start putting out names but as of 12:52 pm (eastern time) we had rped about 2 hours ago going tothe coruscant temple not planning to do to much until some one said because of the map we werent on coruscant but we said gcx wasnt uploaded so he said it isnt an legit rp even though 2 hours ago we said we rped going to coruscant temple and know hes admin abusing saying theres a storm saying we cant leave and we have to suffer on a gas station when we already said we are on coruscant temple
Back to top Go down
Eugen Darkrider

Eugen Darkrider

legit rp Empty
PostSubject: Re: legit rp   legit rp Icon_minitimeWed Aug 18, 2010 10:59 am

I.. have to agree with Ponya. And trust me. there are.. two others that will agree with this.
And.. also I want to add something.

And I don't want to be harsh in any reason. So don't take me wrong.
A lot of members.. (No names given, But I am one of them) Do not like it. That the admins. always changes rules and such.
First of all.. that big droid.. almost invincible.. After my knowledge.. there is no such thing as a big ass almost invincible droid..
Anyway.. there are a lot of stuff.. But I would rather not say.

So yea.. see ya. Ima going to visit the forums from now.
And rp on the server IF you agree Kris with this next thing:

Eugen and the others, escaped from that planet.
And he got exiled.
So yea. No Grandmaster for him now. So I can rp quietly.. what we started to rp a long time ago.

-Eugen

P.S.
Sorry. No offence to what I said.. But yea. If you are pissed. I am pissed aswell.
Back to top Go down
<RaNdOm_God>
Community Owner
Community Owner
<RaNdOm_God>

legit rp Empty
PostSubject: Re: legit rp   legit rp Icon_minitimeWed Aug 18, 2010 11:00 am

Okay okay, first MAP means something and the map you was on was gas station next time ask for approval idc........Second GCX IS UPLOADED!!!!!!And the admin wasn't abusing, it was just a joke, EUGEN is getting A warning for False rping a jedi....>A REAL JEDI WOULD NEVER HAVE SEX WITH ANOTHER PERSON!!!!!!!!YOUR NOT ANAKAIN SKYWALKER!
Back to top Go down
http://g-rp.freeforumshosting.org
Empress!
Community Owner
Community Owner
Empress!

legit rp Empty
PostSubject: Re: legit rp   legit rp Icon_minitimeWed Aug 18, 2010 11:00 am

For starters. There is no such thing as a Bone Storm. That was a joke. But I dont want people making random maps Jedi Temples(On Coruscant) You do know: http://jediknight3.filefront.com/file/Jedi_Temple;80524 Which is the exact replica of the Jedi Temple seen in ALL movies. Before you make a floating house a Jedi Temple on CORUSCANT UNOOFICIALLY, tell one of us. The Bone Storm was a joke. I cant pull lord Marrowgar into SW as much as Id love to >.> If a ship has a tracking device since the Jedi was letten go for no reason at all(from his slavery) of course the devistating Droid General will send someone to kill him.
Back to top Go down
Empress!
Community Owner
Community Owner
Empress!

legit rp Empty
PostSubject: Re: legit rp   legit rp Icon_minitimeWed Aug 18, 2010 11:02 am

The big ass almost invincible droid never attacked anyone did it? Dont abuse me of ubering. The droid is real IC and the Bone storm of course was OOC.
Back to top Go down
<RaNdOm_God>
Community Owner
Community Owner
<RaNdOm_God>

legit rp Empty
PostSubject: Re: legit rp   legit rp Icon_minitimeWed Aug 18, 2010 11:02 am

What your making me offers?Are you crazy or what?I am not making deals, i don't give a fuck if you two got sad......Follow the rules next time.
Back to top Go down
Eugen Darkrider

Eugen Darkrider

legit rp Empty
PostSubject: Re: legit rp   legit rp Icon_minitimeWed Aug 18, 2010 11:07 am

No. I am not crazy. From me.. you can just kick me out of the community. I don't care.
And I am not making deals. It was merely something I want you to agree with.

Also.. something to tell you.
I RP a jedi.. But he is my character. If he is a jedi.. doesn't mean he is.. like.. Obi Wan.. or whoever you want.
There are many kinds of jedi. As you know my character was a Dark Jedi so it would be normal.. for him.. to be.. Odd.
Also he was somewhat forced to do that.

Anyway. I don't expect you to understand.. Lets just say. The rp is FAR more better when you are not online.

That's all I had to say.
Thank you.

-Eugen. Over and out.
Back to top Go down
Empress!
Community Owner
Community Owner
Empress!

legit rp Empty
PostSubject: Re: legit rp   legit rp Icon_minitimeWed Aug 18, 2010 11:25 am

Alright so, my problem is NOT the map. My problem is this: The jedi brings a random person(retired senator) into the Coruscant Jei Temple. In RARE cases ANYONE besides a Jedi is allowed to enter the Jedi Temple. Problem was you started the RP wrong. The line I used: ''They are forced off due to a bone storm'' is CLEARLY ooc. You didnt do it the first time, why would you do it a second time. It really is obvious its OOC. But next time you start an RP do it right. I agree with Eugen being a DJ at first but STILL no one WILL allow him bringing random people in the Jedi Temple:
Rivendare(Atris): The RP you guys started is.
Eugen: Ok.. as I said. Just change that to another planet/location.
If you agreed with me on the server It wouldnt come to such a problem.
Back to top Go down
Empress!
Community Owner
Community Owner
Empress!

legit rp Empty
PostSubject: Re: legit rp   legit rp Icon_minitimeWed Aug 18, 2010 11:28 am

Update: Eugen is now exiled and he cant really tell anyone the info about Grievous he ahs due to no one would msot liekly believe him. So Grievous now has no reason to kill him. You two are free to RP from now on as you wanted. I - for starters was just following the plot.
Back to top Go down
<RaNdOm_God>
Community Owner
Community Owner
<RaNdOm_God>

legit rp Empty
PostSubject: Re: legit rp   legit rp Icon_minitimeWed Aug 18, 2010 11:32 am

Problem sloved closing the topic.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

legit rp Empty