Galaxy Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Galaxy roleplay the place where you want to be!!!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The chancellors order.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
<RaNdOm_God>
Community Owner
Community Owner
<RaNdOm_God>

The chancellors order. Empty
PostSubject: The chancellors order.   The chancellors order. Icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2010 4:32 pm

As the news and the clones monitors appear the face of chancellor Palpatine has appeared.He Smiles warmly and then goes on "Citizens of the Galactic republic, unfortinently i have to announce those sad news......The new order has been given, from tommorow on every sensative that is not in the Jedi temple, or that is not with the jedi order shall be HUNT DOWN AND ARRESTED.....-If- they resist, the authorization for using life taking ammunation will be executed and the rebels will be took down.......AS NOW THEY ARE THREATH TO THE REPUBLIC, WE SHALL STAND TOGHTER AND WE SHALL FIGHT WITH THOSE WHO DECIDED THAT THEY CAN VANDALISE OUR PEACEFUL REPUBLIC!!!!!!*As he smiles he turns his head to one of the Jedi Masters next to him*The Jedi masters will help us in this sad tast, but we must stop them in order to secure out people and children.

//From today on every Dark Jedi that reviews himself on public place will be hunt down with maximum chance for perming.It's time to learn why you should stick to rping the character not as epic hero or something just like a normal faction guy.((And yes if Owen reviews himself in-front of others i'll hand the clone command to someone els so it can be fare))
Back to top Go down
http://g-rp.freeforumshosting.org
∂єαth ƒσr¢є ∂αҜα

∂єαth ƒσr¢є ∂αҜα

PostSubject: Re: The chancellors order.   The chancellors order. Icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 3:49 am

// If the server was for OJP, it would be easier for Clone's cause you can select the gun's you need instead of using Merc which gives you whole damn arsenal of weapons but, that's just an opinion I'd like to express...
Back to top Go down
<RaNdOm_God>
Community Owner
Community Owner
<RaNdOm_God>

PostSubject: Re: The chancellors order.   The chancellors order. Icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 4:03 am

Daka-Alphard wrote:
// If the server was for OJP, it would be easier for Clone's cause you can select the gun's you need instead of using Merc which gives you whole damn arsenal of weapons but, that's just an opinion I'd like to express...

And why do you post it in here?Let me remind you one of the rules......-.-

Quote :
2.No Going off topic aka writing bullshits on topics.

Do not go off topic again.
Back to top Go down
http://g-rp.freeforumshosting.org
Empress!
Community Owner
Community Owner
Empress!

PostSubject: Re: The chancellors order.   The chancellors order. Icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 5:21 am

I LOVE OJP but there are no people on it sadly. Thats the reason we are sticking to JA+
Back to top Go down
∂єαth ƒσr¢є ∂αҜα

∂єαth ƒσr¢є ∂αҜα

PostSubject: Re: The chancellors order.   The chancellors order. Icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 8:58 am

// What? I was just saying it's easier... christ
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The chancellors order.   The chancellors order. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The chancellors order.
Page 1 of 1