Galaxy Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Galaxy roleplay the place where you want to be!!!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Vara within her palace with Jainie (also duno and friends)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
<RaNdOm_God>
Community Owner
Community Owner
<RaNdOm_God>

Vara within her palace with Jainie (also duno and friends) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vara within her palace with Jainie (also duno and friends)   Vara within her palace with Jainie (also duno and friends) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 14, 2010 1:56 pm

Suddenly the hooded person jumps in the center of the room stabing his lightsaber in the ground doing masive force push slaming everyone to the walls."Do you really think that i'll let you kill the only family i have!?DO YOU!?FEEL THE POWER!" Owen charges at them ignatiing the lightsaber swinging from the left vertical attemping to cut the prince.As with his other hand he sends force lighting to the other two on his right.He turns his head to Jainie and says "Run, now!"
Back to top Go down
http://g-rp.freeforumshosting.org
Firefox

Firefox

PostSubject: Re: Vara within her palace with Jainie (also duno and friends)   Vara within her palace with Jainie (also duno and friends) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 14, 2010 5:45 pm

ooc: They already escaped on a ship krisko

Vara Degarei: Put a hand on her cheek removing the tear Stay calm and live happily Jainie, watch over Onderon for me thats all i ask when im gone
Back to top Go down
∂єαth ƒσr¢є ∂αҜα

∂єαth ƒσr¢є ∂αҜα

PostSubject: Re: Vara within her palace with Jainie (also duno and friends)   Vara within her palace with Jainie (also duno and friends) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 14, 2010 11:31 pm

She nods with tears and hugs her I'm... Gonna miss you...
Back to top Go down
Firefox

Firefox

PostSubject: Re: Vara within her palace with Jainie (also duno and friends)   Vara within her palace with Jainie (also duno and friends) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 4:22 am

Vara Degarei: I will miss you to Jainie kissed her on the cheek before making her way out to her ship that would go back to onderon to confront Owen alone

Ponya Kushina(the ghost inside vara): You did the right choice Vara
Back to top Go down
Empress!
Community Owner
Community Owner
Empress!

PostSubject: Re: Vara within her palace with Jainie (also duno and friends)   Vara within her palace with Jainie (also duno and friends) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 7:13 am

//The blood princes just destroyed like...the whole room. Void you attacking them since that way you will officially be an enemy to the Empress aswell.
Back to top Go down
Firefox

Firefox

PostSubject: Re: Vara within her palace with Jainie (also duno and friends)   Vara within her palace with Jainie (also duno and friends) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 2:06 pm

ooc: Who owen or me and jainie?
Back to top Go down
Empress!
Community Owner
Community Owner
Empress!

PostSubject: Re: Vara within her palace with Jainie (also duno and friends)   Vara within her palace with Jainie (also duno and friends) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2010 10:51 am

((Owen. You two ran away before we can attack XD))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Vara within her palace with Jainie (also duno and friends)   Vara within her palace with Jainie (also duno and friends) - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Vara within her palace with Jainie (also duno and friends)
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3