Galaxy Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Galaxy roleplay the place where you want to be!!!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

delivering the beacon.

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
corenth

delivering the beacon. Empty
PostSubject: delivering the beacon.   delivering the beacon. Icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 2:12 am

corenth and kirana send out a beacon telepathically to any surviving jedi, hoping to get contact with at least one.
Back to top Go down
Empress!
Community Owner
Community Owner
Empress!

PostSubject: Re: delivering the beacon.   delivering the beacon. Icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 7:33 am

Xyu'veror has already set up his small camp in yavin when he intercept the massage: ''It may be a trap...What else can happen though...Im sure Id die quicker then getting the damn savages out to rip me apart...'' He picks up, seeing its a supposed Jedi Code: ''Greetings? I am Jedi Knight Xyu'veror...One of the remaining survivors. Who am I speaking to?''
Back to top Go down
∂єαth ƒσr¢є ∂αҜα

∂єαth ƒσr¢є ∂αҜα

PostSubject: Re: delivering the beacon.   delivering the beacon. Icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 9:15 am

Thank god someone's alive... It's Jedi Knight Kirana Solace, are there any others with you? me and my padawan Corenth are trying to find as many Jedi as we can... We have a plan on where we can hide the Jedi through telepathy

ooc: they were using Force Talk/Telepathy... if it was a comlink it could of been traced
Back to top Go down
Empress!
Community Owner
Community Owner
Empress!

PostSubject: Re: delivering the beacon.   delivering the beacon. Icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 9:20 am

''Sadly me and my group got seperated. Currently we are stationed on Yavin but that is not a good idea. Strange, primitve tusked creatures did not allow us to pass through a simple forest monument, saying they will slaughter anyone in their territory...Id say search for a new place, after we can meet up again. Dammit...I would say to search for a place no one knows off and inhabits currently. Low civilization is best by far. People are eager to give us out due to the rewards the blasted Sith Cult offers for us. If you are able to do a little reasearch on that I suppose Ill be here, since currently our transport crashed. There is a second group of Jedi in the forest as I said. I will begin searching for them. My current co-ordinates would be these: *He sends his co-ordinates* It would be a good time to start a reunion, dont you think?''
Back to top Go down
corenth

PostSubject: Re: delivering the beacon.   delivering the beacon. Icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 12:20 pm

ooc: corenth isnt paddy anymore daka, remember?

telepathy this is 'knight' corenth shendo. sorry, my master seems to have slightly forgotten that part. i'm recieving your coordinates, i'll try to get there as fast as i can. gather the others of your group as best you can and i'll pick you up, if you're in trouble i'll give cover fire so you can get in.

normal talk with kirana. give me two days, if im not back by then, contact me, i'll do my best to respond.
Back to top Go down
∂єαth ƒσr¢є ∂αҜα

∂єαth ƒσr¢є ∂αҜα

PostSubject: Re: delivering the beacon.   delivering the beacon. Icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 2:56 pm

Kirana nods and stood up going to her bed to rest
Back to top Go down
corenth

PostSubject: Re: delivering the beacon.   delivering the beacon. Icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 3:43 pm

corenth collected drinks, food, and medical supplies and loaded them onto the shendo's claw. it takes him a few hours, but he eventually is ready to go. he closes the ramp and takes off, heading for yavin. several hours pass and he drops out of hyperspace above yavin and heads down to the planet. attempts to make contact again via telepathy. this is corenth, xyu'veror do you hear me?
Back to top Go down
Empress!
Community Owner
Community Owner
Empress!

PostSubject: Re: delivering the beacon.   delivering the beacon. Icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2010 3:57 am

Xyu has gathered the remaining Jedi consisting of Him, another Knight, a few initiates and two padawans. He would hear the voice again. ''I hear you, clearly. We are heading over to an abandoned monument. It looks simmiler to a destroyed tower with a few husked statues infront of it. It is fairly high so I suppose it would be easy to notice. Good luck on making your way to us.'' Xyu would try to reveal his location to Corenth through telepathy sending a rather blank image but noticable location through his mind.
Back to top Go down
∂єαth ƒσr¢є ∂αҜα

∂єαth ƒσr¢є ∂αҜα

PostSubject: Re: delivering the beacon.   delivering the beacon. Icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2010 5:00 am

Leanne, along with the younglings and a few padawans try establishing a comlink to Xyu
Back to top Go down
corenth

PostSubject: Re: delivering the beacon.   delivering the beacon. Icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2010 6:24 pm

corenth closed his eyes for a second to get a clearer sight of it in his mind, and when he opened them back up, he saw the place not too far. i have the location in my sights, meet you there. took him only a few minutes. he stationed the ship in hover over the peak of the monument.
Back to top Go down
Empress!
Community Owner
Community Owner
Empress!

PostSubject: Re: delivering the beacon.   delivering the beacon. Icon_minitimeSun Oct 24, 2010 1:15 am

Xyu would help the initiates up first, using Telekenesis and then would get aboard himself. ''Now we must reach the others. They were eaast of my position. I believe we shall head there next.''
Back to top Go down
∂єαth ƒσr¢є ∂αҜα

∂єαth ƒσr¢є ∂αҜα

PostSubject: Re: delivering the beacon.   delivering the beacon. Icon_minitimeSun Oct 24, 2010 2:57 am

Leanne kept the Younglings in their hideout, they sent out a distress signal to any comlinks on the planet, Xyu, if he has one would get it, including Corenth once either one of the two gets the distress signal it would come fromt the east, like Xyu had said... I just hope the other Jedi find us... Leanne sighs then went back to helping the Younglings, now it was just Leanne and the Younglings since the two Padawans that were with her had ran off and got killed by some of the creatures on the planet...
Back to top Go down
corenth

PostSubject: Re: delivering the beacon.   delivering the beacon. Icon_minitimeSun Oct 24, 2010 2:48 pm

corenth recieves the signal on his tracking system. i got a lock on a jedi signal. everyone hang on, going full throttle. punches it and the ship launches due east directly to the signal. taking only a matter of minutes at max speed. uses ships outer intercom. this is knight corenth shendo. surviving jedi please step outside, you're gonna be safe.
Back to top Go down
∂єαth ƒσr¢є ∂αҜα

∂єαth ƒσr¢є ∂αҜα

PostSubject: Re: delivering the beacon.   delivering the beacon. Icon_minitimeSun Oct 24, 2010 2:51 pm

Leanna and only 8 Jedi younglings that look like the age of 5-8 step out from their cave and they wait for Corenth to lower the ramp and land
Back to top Go down
corenth

PostSubject: Re: delivering the beacon.   delivering the beacon. Icon_minitimeSun Oct 24, 2010 4:23 pm

lands the ship and drops the ramp, allowing them to get in.
Back to top Go down
∂єαth ƒσr¢є ∂αҜα

∂єαth ƒσr¢є ∂αҜα

PostSubject: Re: delivering the beacon.   delivering the beacon. Icon_minitimeSun Oct 24, 2010 11:30 pm

Leanne gets the younglings on board while she goes into the cave to grab everyone's stuff and putting them in bags and handing them to their owners and she sat down on the ship
Back to top Go down
Firefox

Firefox

PostSubject: Re: delivering the beacon.   delivering the beacon. Icon_minitimeMon Oct 25, 2010 5:46 am

one of the female younglings named Lianna Telenda came up to Leanne and spoke to her asking her about there old temple

Lianna Telnada: Master will we ever be able to go back to the temple?

Last edited by Ponpons on Mon Oct 25, 2010 6:12 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
∂єαth ƒσr¢є ∂αҜα

∂єαth ƒσr¢є ∂αҜα

PostSubject: Re: delivering the beacon.   delivering the beacon. Icon_minitimeMon Oct 25, 2010 5:48 am

Leanne chuckled I'm no master Lianna She smiled and pats her on the head I'm sure we'll see it again... One day...
Back to top Go down
Firefox

Firefox

PostSubject: Re: delivering the beacon.   delivering the beacon. Icon_minitimeMon Oct 25, 2010 6:11 am

lianna felt dumb when she called her master yet she always thought of Leanne in that sort of sense as a mother and mentor

Lianna Telnada: I hope we do... I miss the masters of the order they were all kind and nice to me
Back to top Go down
∂єαth ƒσr¢є ∂αҜα

∂єαth ƒσr¢є ∂αҜα

PostSubject: Re: delivering the beacon.   delivering the beacon. Icon_minitimeMon Oct 25, 2010 6:13 am

Who knows... Maybe you will see them again... Leanne sighed then looked at all the other Jedi on the ship
Back to top Go down
Firefox

Firefox

PostSubject: Re: delivering the beacon.   delivering the beacon. Icon_minitimeMon Oct 25, 2010 6:15 am

Lianna Telnada: I miss Master Yoda the most and his classes he taught me alot about using the force to deflect gun fire with our lightsabers
Back to top Go down
∂єαth ƒσr¢є ∂αҜα

∂єαth ƒσr¢є ∂αҜα

PostSubject: Re: delivering the beacon.   delivering the beacon. Icon_minitimeMon Oct 25, 2010 6:22 am

Leanne smiled at her I'm sure Master Yoda is fine... And dont worry, I'm sure someone will teach you that again
Back to top Go down
corenth

PostSubject: Re: delivering the beacon.   delivering the beacon. Icon_minitimeMon Oct 25, 2010 10:34 am

as soon as everyone was aboard he turned the ship around and headed for space. makes the jump to lightspeed heading back to tatooine. leaves the ship on auto pilot afterwards, going into the back where the young students are. everyone alright?
Back to top Go down
Firefox

Firefox

PostSubject: Re: delivering the beacon.   delivering the beacon. Icon_minitimeMon Oct 25, 2010 2:31 pm

Lianna Telnada: answered like the other younglings Ya I am ^.^
Back to top Go down
∂єαth ƒσr¢є ∂αҜα

∂єαth ƒσr¢є ∂αҜα

PostSubject: Re: delivering the beacon.   delivering the beacon. Icon_minitimeMon Oct 25, 2010 2:42 pm

Leanne noded at Corenth
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: delivering the beacon.   delivering the beacon. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

delivering the beacon.
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Galaxy Roleplay :: In Character :: Text RP-
Jump to: