Galaxy Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Galaxy roleplay the place where you want to be!!!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The arrival

Go down 
+3
corenth
∂єαth ƒσr¢є ∂αҜα
Empress!
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Empress!
Community Owner
Community Owner
Empress!

The arrival Empty
PostSubject: The arrival   The arrival Icon_minitimeWed Oct 27, 2010 12:54 pm

Unlike intended the ship does not land on Coruscant. It comes down on the surface of Ilum, near a winter resort. It is night time, and a few lamps fiantly glow in the dark. A frozen lake shines from the moonlight. The Empress is sitting on the wrecked bridge near the lake, with her black wings extended to both sides. She chuckles Welcome...Enjoy your stay. We are not in a hurry. Take the time to relax in my world.
OOC note: Main map will now be changed to Blueice Twilight for awhile since we need a map change from taris_RP and Kreetle didnt work out for it. Now I thought that a sudden change would improve and make RP more fun for awhile. So the Empress went on her vacation to Ilum, where her mother died.
Back to top Go down
∂єαth ƒσr¢є ∂αҜα

∂єαth ƒσr¢є ∂αҜα

The arrival Empty
PostSubject: Re: The arrival   The arrival Icon_minitimeWed Oct 27, 2010 1:16 pm

Kirana stayed on the ship, Leanne left the ship and saw the Empress, she watched what she was doing while someone appeared beside The Empress
Back to top Go down
corenth

The arrival Empty
PostSubject: Re: The arrival   The arrival Icon_minitimeWed Oct 27, 2010 1:19 pm

corenth stood beside kirana. feelin ok?
Back to top Go down
Bitch
Admin
Bitch

The arrival Empty
PostSubject: Re: The arrival   The arrival Icon_minitimeWed Oct 27, 2010 1:20 pm

As unlogical as it seems the damaged Iron Rebel returned from Datalon. The Iron Rebel left its passengers at mos kreetle and headed for Datalon. Somehow the ship is damaged and its passengers step out, stepping on the snowy ground.
Marco grabs the hand of the sleepy jod and they walk towards the city
Back to top Go down
Evan

Evan

The arrival Empty
PostSubject: Re: The arrival   The arrival Icon_minitimeWed Oct 27, 2010 1:31 pm

Evan interested about planet steps out from ship and look how beatifull Illum is
I would never expect somenthing like this... I was only here one time
Back to top Go down
Empress!
Community Owner
Community Owner
Empress!

The arrival Empty
PostSubject: Re: The arrival   The arrival Icon_minitimeWed Oct 27, 2010 1:50 pm

There are a bunch of houses that seem pretty old styled, unlike the technolised part of the Middle Rim. No big buildings. A few wooden houses, with simple roofs. A fireplace seems to be lighting them from the inside. The Empress doesnt turna round just kept talking. Magical, isnt it? Beautifull...My world. Its something diffrent...You can all take your things and move in. We will not be leaving...for awhile. The Empress needs to visit what she once loved aswell. And remember the days she enjoyed. She lets out a laugh, and continues to watch the fireflies dance above the frozen lake.
Back to top Go down
∂єαth ƒσr¢є ∂αҜα

∂єαth ƒσr¢є ∂αҜα

The arrival Empty
PostSubject: Re: The arrival   The arrival Icon_minitimeWed Oct 27, 2010 1:57 pm

The person beside her sat down next to her and held his sheated sword in his hand as he just stared into the lake while Leanne watches the fireflies, amazed It's... Beautiful
Back to top Go down
Bitch
Admin
Bitch

The arrival Empty
PostSubject: Re: The arrival   The arrival Icon_minitimeWed Oct 27, 2010 2:22 pm

Marco enters the city, together with his little nephew. This is so Beautiful.. i've never seen something like this before".

He takes Jod and throws him araund his head, letting him sit on his shoulders. "Do you like it?" The boy watches for a moment and then says "well.. I like the snow.. It looks like Datalon". . Marco smiles to the boy and says "Strange you still remember it.. you haven't even been outside before we had to leave last time". Its silened for a moment, but then marco says "Lets look for a hotel or something, cause we cannot leave till the heat cools off on Datalon"

The snow waves up and marco takes Jod off his shoulders and puts him behind him so the wind doesn't reach him
Back to top Go down
∂єαth ƒσr¢є ∂αҜα

∂єαth ƒσr¢є ∂αҜα

The arrival Empty
PostSubject: Re: The arrival   The arrival Icon_minitimeThu Oct 28, 2010 4:40 am

The man that sat next to Liandra yawns
Back to top Go down
corenth

The arrival Empty
PostSubject: Re: The arrival   The arrival Icon_minitimeThu Oct 28, 2010 10:46 am

corenth got his and kiranas luggage and went into an empty house. guess we'll be staying here temporarily.
Back to top Go down
Firefox

Firefox

The arrival Empty
PostSubject: Re: The arrival   The arrival Icon_minitimeThu Oct 28, 2010 1:32 pm

Lianna held Leannes hand while watching the fireflies go by at one point a firefly flew right on to her nose
Back to top Go down
∂єαth ƒσr¢є ∂αҜα

∂єαth ƒσr¢є ∂αҜα

The arrival Empty
PostSubject: Re: The arrival   The arrival Icon_minitimeThu Oct 28, 2010 1:55 pm

Leanne smile and watched Lianna's reaction
Back to top Go down
Firefox

Firefox

The arrival Empty
PostSubject: Re: The arrival   The arrival Icon_minitimeThu Oct 28, 2010 2:12 pm

Liannas eyes looked to the firefly and she sneezed because of the itch and how it was a little cold out and the firefly flew away as soon as that happened
Back to top Go down
∂єαth ƒσr¢є ∂αҜα

∂єαth ƒσr¢є ∂αҜα

The arrival Empty
PostSubject: Re: The arrival   The arrival Icon_minitimeThu Oct 28, 2010 2:19 pm

She handed Lianna a tissue and smiled at her
Back to top Go down
Firefox

Firefox

The arrival Empty
PostSubject: Re: The arrival   The arrival Icon_minitimeThu Oct 28, 2010 2:23 pm

Lianna Telnada: Thanks took the tissue blowing her nose
Back to top Go down
∂єαth ƒσr¢є ∂αҜα

∂єαth ƒσr¢є ∂αҜα

The arrival Empty
PostSubject: Re: The arrival   The arrival Icon_minitimeThu Oct 28, 2010 2:26 pm

No problem she smiled and walked in the snow with Lianna
Back to top Go down
Firefox

Firefox

The arrival Empty
PostSubject: Re: The arrival   The arrival Icon_minitimeThu Oct 28, 2010 2:32 pm

Lianna Telnada: Well this is a big improvement from Tattoine my home planet its full of sand, its always rough and annoying when the sand there gets in your ears
Back to top Go down
∂єαth ƒσr¢є ∂αҜα

∂єαth ƒσr¢є ∂αҜα

The arrival Empty
PostSubject: Re: The arrival   The arrival Icon_minitimeThu Oct 28, 2010 2:35 pm

She smiled I was born on Tatooine myself... My parents were slaves for the hutts
Back to top Go down
Firefox

Firefox

The arrival Empty
PostSubject: Re: The arrival   The arrival Icon_minitimeThu Oct 28, 2010 2:55 pm

Lianna Telnada: My parents told me I was special and sent me with the jedi,I dont even know were they are now
Back to top Go down
∂єαth ƒσr¢є ∂αҜα

∂єαth ƒσr¢є ∂αҜα

The arrival Empty
PostSubject: Re: The arrival   The arrival Icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2010 2:19 am

I'm sure they're ok...
Back to top Go down
Empress!
Community Owner
Community Owner
Empress!

The arrival Empty
PostSubject: Re: The arrival   The arrival Icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2010 3:53 am

The Empress sits on a lamp post, and observes the people. She has her evil looking grin, although she doesnt have anything harmfull in mind. She gathered some snow in her hand, and formed a little snowball, before clunching her hand in a fist, letting the snow dust be blown away.
Back to top Go down
<RaNdOm_God>
Community Owner
Community Owner
<RaNdOm_God>

The arrival Empty
PostSubject: Re: The arrival   The arrival Icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2010 4:02 am

Owen look's around at the people, then turn's his head left staring at the snowing blizzard up in the mountain.
Back to top Go down
http://g-rp.freeforumshosting.org
Firefox

Firefox

The arrival Empty
PostSubject: Re: The arrival   The arrival Icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2010 4:15 am

Lianna Telnada: im sure their ok to
Back to top Go down
Bitch
Admin
Bitch

The arrival Empty
PostSubject: Re: The arrival   The arrival Icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2010 4:43 am

The last day Marco has been busy contacting Datalon. The civil war there, has been evolved to a slaughter, every big city has its own problems, rebels and slaughters. Marco is worried but he cannot return yet

He decides to take a walk araund town, letting jod sleep there for a second
Back to top Go down
Firefox

Firefox

The arrival Empty
PostSubject: Re: The arrival   The arrival Icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2010 5:46 am

Lianna looked at a snowflake that landed on the back of her hand
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The arrival Empty
PostSubject: Re: The arrival   The arrival Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The arrival
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Galaxy Roleplay :: In Character :: Text RP-
Jump to: