Galaxy Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Galaxy roleplay the place where you want to be!!!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hiring the Thugs

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Bitch
Admin
Bitch

Hiring the Thugs Empty
PostSubject: Hiring the Thugs   Hiring the Thugs Icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 7:55 am

Marco walks trough the lwoer parts of Corescant. He loves how the lights flash on and off, how it characteristics the poor world beneath the wealthy layers. He was there with a reason, he doesn't enjoy these areas but he came there with a reason. He was certain today would cause trouble, but was evantually sure that this was what was necessary. He had covered his shiny Datalon armour with a bright robe. He didn't really had the chance to change his clothes, so now he looked like some kind of banker. But he isn't stupid, he has a A280 rifle under his coat which should do it once its necessary.

He passes a corner when he sees a young man sitting there bagging a rodian.. for what? He wasn't planning to act to this, untill he heard the word "filty human". He smiled in a annoyed way and walked back to the rodian. The rodian is still looking at the young man awaiting him to cry in front of him. "Sir, didd I hear you right? I thought you mentioned the word "Filty human". As the trash of the galaxy, you should know better then that. Im not calling you trash, im saying that you shouldn't call this man like that. I have loads of words for your kind aswell.". The rodian seemed stunned for a second and then he looks in the awrfull typical rodian way "This man didn't pay his rents, and he's gonna pay in any way". Marco looks at the rodian and then asnwers in a quick way "Aren't the unpaid taxes suppost to be collected by the imperials?". . "The imperial taxes, yes, not the... "under city .. bonus taxes". Marco looks annoyed though is interested "Let me guess.. you got a fat boss that controlls this area, without any real aproval of any authority'. The rodian seems to be keeping it as friendly as possible "Our boss IS the authority". "Thats what I said. So how much does this man owns you?". "Fiftynine to be exect", Marco takes a bag and hands in the credits "Now tell me where I can find some good mercenary's" While saying that he hands over ten credits to the rodian himself. "Lots of them are in.. our HeadQuarter, follow me".

He follows him trough the HQ, awaiting what he will find there

Hiring the Thugs Tweedo_Rodian_BountyHunter.preview

Last edited by Woutervg97 on Mon Nov 15, 2010 10:46 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Empress!
Community Owner
Community Owner
Empress!

Hiring the Thugs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hiring the Thugs   Hiring the Thugs Icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 9:32 am

((E-11 is not created. Replace it with a DC-15 Carbine or Rifle))
Back to top Go down
Empress!
Community Owner
Community Owner
Empress!

Hiring the Thugs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hiring the Thugs   Hiring the Thugs Icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 9:42 am

Two imperial agents are spying on Marco by order of the Empress, secretly...To keep him safe. in that matter the overhear the conversasion. A mysterious man appears behind them. He is holding a large DLT-50 only given to Imperial Field Commanders. He speaks: You will get our of here either way. Im asking nicely enough offering you a chance to do so...Do not take my offer and Ill show you other ways...But those are less pleasent...for you.The Imperial agents laugh, taking out their carbines, but the man smiles lightly, unleashing a rapidly charged blaster volley on them, sending them off the building, with the bodies falling infront of the two in a big clash. The two imperials are obviously dead. The guy looks upon the two and leaves.
Back to top Go down
Bitch
Admin
Bitch

Hiring the Thugs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hiring the Thugs   Hiring the Thugs Icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 12:30 pm

Marco and the rodian enter a busy crowded area. It looks like some kind of market, nothing like he has seen one like on Datalon. They pass a slave master, a couple of drunk wookies and an old man bagging marco at his robes for a credit. The rodian kicks the man of marco and pushes marco forward. Marco stares at the man, but he doesn't want to make a seen at this moment.

In the back of the market a guarded gate raises up. The rodian talks to one of the gaurds and he nods. Marco stands directed to the other way watching the market. The rodian taps his shoulder and points at the gate,
"You are allowed to enter only if you leave any weapons here". Marco nods and walks towards the gate, once he enters he sees a hall filled with bounty hunters, mercenary's and other thug. He walks towards a guard at a table "all weaponary and comminucation systems on tha tablah please" marco nods and puts all his weaponary plus his commlink on the table and enters the hall.

He walks to a random table and looks around untill a man arrives at his table "Okay, you were looking for our.. companions in battle ah? Well I got you a list of all available trained bounty hunters and mercenary's"

After several minutes Marco has chosen a number of companions and the man in front of him takes a pencil and opens his datapad "Okay, you have made a list. at first I need your name". "Marco turenia is the name" As he says that the man looks up, he nods in a vague way and answerws "Just a minute mister Turenia.."

Minutes pass on and Marco gets a little nervous. When the man returns he seems pleased and marco feels a danger nearby "You have the honour to meet the boss himself mister turenia" Before marco can ask why the man pushes him towards another hall. Marco enters the hall and walks directly to the throne looking chair at the opposit side of the room. As he bows he finally asks "Why do I got the honour mister". The man smiles "You have spared me alot of money.. and time. By coming by your self" the man grins evily and nods to someone at the other side of the room. Marco turns around and the door behind him closes with a large Bang. A man apears out of the shadow and looks at marco
"Not possible.." Before marco can say something more he gets pushed with a insane force at the wall were drops down to the ground. He feels dizzy and the figure closes on him.. the blood on his head passes his mouth and he tastes it. Then he gets grabbed again and hit in the face with a fist.. a couple of times untill he loses Consciousness.
Back to top Go down
Empress!
Community Owner
Community Owner
Empress!

Hiring the Thugs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hiring the Thugs   Hiring the Thugs Icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 1:14 pm

The transmission the two Imperial Agent's sent was recieved. In some time someone knock heavily on the door to the place. Its almost as if the metal door is about to be twisted and broken.
Back to top Go down
Bitch
Admin
Bitch

Hiring the Thugs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hiring the Thugs   Hiring the Thugs Icon_minitimeTue Nov 16, 2010 12:36 am

The filled hall is now full of silence and the many thugs are looking at the gate. The guards are checking the ammo of their carbines and wait for any thing to happen

Marco is in the lower corridors, being tortured at the knees of the dark figure that had knocked him out before. Both marco and the man speak an unclear language and it seems like only the bodyguards can understand what they are saying. Marco is put on a chair, and they are smacking him with steel bars.
Back to top Go down
Empress!
Community Owner
Community Owner
Empress!

Hiring the Thugs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hiring the Thugs   Hiring the Thugs Icon_minitimeTue Nov 16, 2010 1:12 am

Suddenly alot of Fused Electric Blades broke open the door and swarmed inside like locusts. The Imperial Guard droids quickly ripped the guards apart and ran through the Hallway as 5 more Imperial Destroyer Droids flew inside the corridor, begining to blast anything that survived. The droids seemed to handle themselves perfectly fine, searching for Marco and destroying everything in their path. They blades were covered in blood and gore, as they mercilessly tore thugs and bounty hunters apart with unqiue movements and dexternity.
Back to top Go down
Bitch
Admin
Bitch

Hiring the Thugs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hiring the Thugs   Hiring the Thugs Icon_minitimeTue Nov 16, 2010 1:21 am

The dark figure stares at the door and turns on another light.. He is not a he.. but a woman (tamtamtaaaaam)
See bows over the marco and says "Ill see you later marco.. at home". They leave the room, closing the door behind them.
Back to top Go down
Empress!
Community Owner
Community Owner
Empress!

Hiring the Thugs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hiring the Thugs   Hiring the Thugs Icon_minitimeTue Nov 16, 2010 1:25 am

For everyone's suprise the little dressed up girl with the green clothes walked inside, with the impies behind her as they cut open the door. It was almost as If she controlled the droid's reactions. She walked inside next to Marco and slapped him in the face:My, what a useless runt you are. You should be more worried about how your slacking off as a servent then looking for these low life runts. Come now, you have to make dinner. Beside, without me You would have still been getting cut open like a corpse waiting to be mummyfied.The droids untied him.
Back to top Go down
Bitch
Admin
Bitch

Hiring the Thugs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hiring the Thugs   Hiring the Thugs Icon_minitimeTue Nov 16, 2010 1:30 am

"They can't kill me, without me they are dead aswell" Then he thinks by himself "How is this possible.. she was dead..I saw it with my own eyes.. did it with my own hands"
Back to top Go down
Bitch
Admin
Bitch

Hiring the Thugs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hiring the Thugs   Hiring the Thugs Icon_minitimeThu Nov 18, 2010 5:13 am

Marco and the bitchy little woman went home.. But marco was followed

//TRP is finished
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hiring the Thugs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hiring the Thugs   Hiring the Thugs Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hiring the Thugs
Page 1 of 1