Galaxy Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Galaxy roleplay the place where you want to be!!!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

To the one that "Did it"

Go down 
+2
∂єαth ƒσr¢є ∂αҜα
6 posters
AuthorMessage
<RaNdOm_God>
Community Owner
Community Owner
<RaNdOm_God>

To the one that "Did it" Empty
PostSubject: To the one that "Did it"   To the one that "Did it" Icon_minitimeThu Nov 18, 2010 12:39 pm

Greetings everyone, recently today around 4 pm my time the forum was attacked by someone retarted enough to think that he can manage to take my forums down, are you stupid people or something?Cuz obviously who ever it was he has no fucking knowage in anything, you guys just failed in the epic way with it, take this as a suggestion, next time when i see the forum crashing i'll simply fuck up every pc that has registered on my computer so for the good of your friends don't do so stupid attempts.
Back to top Go down
http://g-rp.freeforumshosting.org
∂єαth ƒσr¢є ∂αҜα

∂єαth ƒσr¢є ∂αҜα

PostSubject: Re: To the one that "Did it"   To the one that "Did it" Icon_minitimeThu Nov 18, 2010 2:18 pm

Dude... You dont really need to point out every problem that happens forum wise or anything... And to add to that Does RJW impression I'm a demon babeh and I am sooooooooo offended... Shut up troll
Back to top Go down
Firefox

Firefox

PostSubject: Re: To the one that "Did it"   To the one that "Did it" Icon_minitimeThu Nov 18, 2010 4:41 pm

I couldnt access the site either let me point out me being innocent here >.>
Back to top Go down
Empress!
Community Owner
Community Owner
Empress!

PostSubject: Re: To the one that "Did it"   To the one that "Did it" Icon_minitimeFri Nov 19, 2010 1:35 am

Forum hacking is a pretty big problem, if you ask me.
Back to top Go down
<RaNdOm_God>
Community Owner
Community Owner
<RaNdOm_God>

PostSubject: Re: To the one that "Did it"   To the one that "Did it" Icon_minitimeFri Nov 19, 2010 4:05 am

Sure Daka, forum hacking is not a big problem at all...What's so important, you're not losing anything are you?Ermmm just the biographies that you made on your own and due the fact that there will be no bios you'll need to repost them and so on....As she said Forum hacking is pretty much big problem.
Back to top Go down
http://g-rp.freeforumshosting.org
Bitch
Admin
Bitch

PostSubject: Re: To the one that "Did it"   To the one that "Did it" Icon_minitimeFri Nov 19, 2010 7:54 am

Indeed that is a big problem. But who are all those fucking retarteds who are trying to crash the server and forum all the time?!
Back to top Go down
Evan

Evan

PostSubject: Re: To the one that "Did it"   To the one that "Did it" Icon_minitimeFri Nov 19, 2010 8:11 am

IP and I will whack the bastard.
Back to top Go down
∂єαth ƒσr¢є ∂αҜα

∂єαth ƒσr¢є ∂αҜα

PostSubject: Re: To the one that "Did it"   To the one that "Did it" Icon_minitimeFri Nov 19, 2010 1:40 pm

You take sarcasm as if it's a bad thing... Honestly you have no sense of sarcasm... But there is such a thing known as Microsoft my friend *Taps head*
Back to top Go down
Empress!
Community Owner
Community Owner
Empress!

PostSubject: Re: To the one that "Did it"   To the one that "Did it" Icon_minitimeFri Nov 19, 2010 2:06 pm

Sarcasm on the internet is hard to understand. Specially in -that- sentance you wrote. I didnt get it was sarcasm there. Sorry.
Back to top Go down
∂єαth ƒσr¢є ∂αҜα

∂єαth ƒσr¢є ∂αҜα

PostSubject: Re: To the one that "Did it"   To the one that "Did it" Icon_minitimeFri Nov 19, 2010 2:28 pm

I'm strange and crazy, that explain it for you?! *joker laugh*
Back to top Go down
Bitch
Admin
Bitch

PostSubject: Re: To the one that "Did it"   To the one that "Did it" Icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 7:32 am

Ur scary shit, but lets stay on topic, will we
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: To the one that "Did it"   To the one that "Did it" Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

To the one that "Did it"
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Galaxy Roleplay :: General Chat :: General Chat-
Jump to: