Galaxy Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Galaxy roleplay the place where you want to be!!!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Cute conversation

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Firefox

Firefox

The Cute conversation Empty
PostSubject: The Cute conversation   The Cute conversation Icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2010 5:26 am

There Silena was with Lady Kushina talking about how she overheard part of Daskaria's conversation with his mother Konna Fortuna

Silena: It went on for a long time I dont think they noticed me, it was just so cute how the 2 could still communicate well and How Daskaria kept saying how he loved me and how he has a special suprise for me. It was just so... Cute ^.^

Lady Kushina: Uhm... Silena are you ok its like some one poured sugar in your eyes and forgot to clean it out

Silena: Im fine, im just waiting for Daskaria like he asked me to meet him here later

Meanwhile with Konna on her own she was doing some sith alchemy she memorized trying to figure out how to split Daskaria out of the other persons body so he wouldnt be possessed anymore
Back to top Go down
∂єαth ƒσr¢є ∂αҜα

∂єαth ƒσr¢є ∂αҜα

PostSubject: Re: The Cute conversation   The Cute conversation Icon_minitimeFri Dec 10, 2010 12:20 am

Daskaria hadnt turned up because he was at the house
Back to top Go down
Firefox

Firefox

PostSubject: Re: The Cute conversation   The Cute conversation Icon_minitimeFri Dec 10, 2010 5:42 am

Silena made her way waiting at Daskaria's house like asked

Lady Kushina: Silena havent you found it wierd you like some one that is older then you by... i dont know... a thousand years!?

Silena: Uhm... no because hes cute and I love him ^.^

Lady Kushina facepalmed listening to that
Back to top Go down
∂єαth ƒσr¢є ∂αҜα

∂єαth ƒσr¢є ∂αҜα

PostSubject: Re: The Cute conversation   The Cute conversation Icon_minitimeFri Dec 10, 2010 1:57 pm

Dask was sat on couch watching holotv, most specificly a horror film which he laughed at all the scary bits
Back to top Go down
Empress!
Community Owner
Community Owner
Empress!

PostSubject: Re: The Cute conversation   The Cute conversation Icon_minitimeFri Dec 10, 2010 2:36 pm

Actually, unless he has a disc the TV will be covered with the corellian mutation/infection/failed project zombie crysis.
Back to top Go down
Firefox

Firefox

PostSubject: Re: The Cute conversation   The Cute conversation Icon_minitimeFri Dec 10, 2010 2:50 pm

there not on correlia
Back to top Go down
∂єαth ƒσr¢є ∂αҜα

∂єαth ƒσr¢є ∂αҜα

PostSubject: Re: The Cute conversation   The Cute conversation Icon_minitimeSat Dec 11, 2010 3:14 am

1) they're on Onderon and 2) yes it's a disc, he cant be arsed to watch the news.

Daskaria continued to laugh his head off watching Saw in 3D
Back to top Go down
Empress!
Community Owner
Community Owner
Empress!

PostSubject: Re: The Cute conversation   The Cute conversation Icon_minitimeSat Dec 11, 2010 9:31 am

It doesnt matter. All the TV, no matter where you are is covered with Zombies etc. Corellia's population is reduced to mostly zero. And I dont believe saw or any...Real life movie excists in Star Wars.
Back to top Go down
Firefox

Firefox

PostSubject: Re: The Cute conversation   The Cute conversation Icon_minitimeSat Dec 11, 2010 11:54 am

Silena walked over sitting beside him wondering if it was her Daskaria watching this or the real daskaria watching this
Back to top Go down
∂єαth ƒσr¢є ∂αҜα

∂єαth ƒσr¢є ∂αҜα

PostSubject: Re: The Cute conversation   The Cute conversation Icon_minitimeSat Dec 11, 2010 3:03 pm

1) i dont care 2) it's something SW like to do with Saw

He was laughing insane like

that hint?[]
Back to top Go down
Firefox

Firefox

PostSubject: Re: The Cute conversation   The Cute conversation Icon_minitimeSat Dec 11, 2010 4:07 pm

Silena was like ._. seeing she wasnt noticed yet she poked his shoulder then said

Boo!
Back to top Go down
∂єαth ƒσr¢є ∂αҜα

∂єαth ƒσr¢є ∂αҜα

PostSubject: Re: The Cute conversation   The Cute conversation Icon_minitimeSat Dec 11, 2010 11:29 pm

He turned to her then immediately pulls a scarey face tickling her but then stopped then got up and stretched his arms, he hits his head on the wall then went and sat back down Hey honey! Sorry I took so long...
Back to top Go down
Firefox

Firefox

PostSubject: Re: The Cute conversation   The Cute conversation Icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 6:07 am

Silena: Thats ok I understand she kissed him on the cheek then asked so what is it you wanted me to come over for?
Back to top Go down
∂єαth ƒσr¢є ∂αҜα

∂єαth ƒσr¢є ∂αҜα

PostSubject: Re: The Cute conversation   The Cute conversation Icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 2:21 am

Well... He puts a hand in his pocket pulling out a small black box Open it and you might get what it means... He smirks
Back to top Go down
Firefox

Firefox

PostSubject: Re: The Cute conversation   The Cute conversation Icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 5:20 am

Silena: looked at the box like o.o then opened it seeing what was inside was a?
Back to top Go down
∂єαth ƒσr¢є ∂αҜα

∂єαth ƒσr¢є ∂αҜα

PostSubject: Re: The Cute conversation   The Cute conversation Icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 5:41 am

Ring with an Opilia crystal instead of a diamond I think you get the question right?
Back to top Go down
Firefox

Firefox

PostSubject: Re: The Cute conversation   The Cute conversation Icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 5:52 am

Silena: I DO I DO I DO!!!! hugged him tightly
Back to top Go down
∂єαth ƒσr¢є ∂αҜα

∂єαth ƒσr¢є ∂αҜα

PostSubject: Re: The Cute conversation   The Cute conversation Icon_minitimeTue Dec 14, 2010 12:38 am

He chuckled hugging her back tight I love you so much... He kisses her passionately
Back to top Go down
Firefox

Firefox

PostSubject: Re: The Cute conversation   The Cute conversation Icon_minitimeTue Dec 14, 2010 11:17 am

she embraced the passionate kiss quite happy she was married to him, lady kushina just stood there staring thinking how stupid she was
Back to top Go down
∂єαth ƒσr¢є ∂αҜα

∂єαth ƒσr¢є ∂αҜα

PostSubject: Re: The Cute conversation   The Cute conversation Icon_minitimeTue Dec 14, 2010 3:13 pm

Dask continued to kiss her then continued to watch the film
Back to top Go down
Firefox

Firefox

PostSubject: Re: The Cute conversation   The Cute conversation Icon_minitimeTue Dec 14, 2010 4:37 pm

Silena relaxed on Daskaria's shoulder

Lady Kushina: looked down at this quite annoyed of the two your both really kiddish some times... walks out
Back to top Go down
∂єαth ƒσr¢є ∂αҜα

∂єαth ƒσr¢є ∂αҜα

PostSubject: Re: The Cute conversation   The Cute conversation Icon_minitimeTue Dec 14, 2010 10:40 pm

Oh just learn to get over the fact you aren't married to that Jedi guy
Back to top Go down
Firefox

Firefox

PostSubject: Re: The Cute conversation   The Cute conversation Icon_minitimeWed Dec 15, 2010 5:41 am

she stopped for a moment and everything in the house seemed to levitate quite angered at the fact everyone was mentioning Eugen quite lowely like that

Lady Kushina: Do not bring him into this...
Back to top Go down
∂єαth ƒσr¢є ∂αҜα

∂єαth ƒσr¢є ∂αҜα

PostSubject: Re: The Cute conversation   The Cute conversation Icon_minitimeWed Dec 15, 2010 1:02 pm

He smirks Your jealous?
Back to top Go down
Firefox

Firefox

PostSubject: Re: The Cute conversation   The Cute conversation Icon_minitimeWed Dec 15, 2010 5:57 pm

A pot went smashing just beside Daskaria's head missing him

Lady Kushina: Tempting me is a bad move Daskaria one you dont want to start... she said turning her head as her dead eyes looked at him staring down at him
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Cute conversation   The Cute conversation Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Cute conversation
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Galaxy Roleplay :: In Character :: Text RP-
Jump to: