Galaxy Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Galaxy roleplay the place where you want to be!!!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The New Nation plot

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Bitch
Admin
Bitch

The New Nation plot Empty
PostSubject: The New Nation plot   The New Nation plot Icon_minitimeFri Dec 10, 2010 11:13 am

The New Nation plot

The Empire has established, and its Empress dominates her nation with peace and justice.. But the Shadows apear from behind the corners of the Galaxy. Enemies will ocure in the persons you least expect, and all will be lost if your not aware of the danger

We are bringing in a new Plot "The New Nation plot", starting Trp is the Discharge Operation(Link below)
http://g-rp.freeforumshosting.org/text-rp-f9/opening-operation-discharge-t354.htm

More will follow and you are able to bring in every character you got. This plot is still a secret for our very own Community leaders aswell, so most of the information will pass trough me. Want a special part in this plot, it will be arranged by me. Contact me over Xfire MSn e mail or Trough a PM.

Good luck and may the force be with you,
Wouter
Back to top Go down
Bitch
Admin
Bitch

The New Nation plot Empty
PostSubject: Re: The New Nation plot   The New Nation plot Icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 3:02 am

Updating; all TRP's with this symbol, (!), is part of the plot
Back to top Go down

The New Nation plot
Page 1 of 1