Galaxy Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Galaxy roleplay the place where you want to be!!!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Something I need to know

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
tron-king

Something I need to know Empty
PostSubject: Something I need to know   Something I need to know Icon_minitimeSun Jan 02, 2011 10:52 pm

Im really a very new user but i just have to know, is this server very active? i dont want to go on and have nothing to do because its been deserted, its acually a good idea and want to go on as much as possible but if only like 2 people have done anything on these forums in the last few months ill just go back to my old server
Back to top Go down
http://deadliestfiction.wikia.com
Evan

Evan

PostSubject: Re: Something I need to know   Something I need to know Icon_minitimeMon Jan 03, 2011 10:04 am

Don't worry man.. There are about 5-6 people playing. Atris, Wouter, me, Daka, Ponya, Corenth and Kris. So good enuff.. I guess just get xfire and post to people so they will know when You want to play. (Actually I have no idea about Daka and Kris.)
Back to top Go down
Empress!
Community Owner
Community Owner
Empress!

PostSubject: Re: Something I need to know   Something I need to know Icon_minitimeMon Jan 03, 2011 2:02 pm

At the moment the server is down. It will be back up at the 4th of January. If you wish to roleplay then is the time.
Back to top Go down
Firefox

Firefox

PostSubject: Re: Something I need to know   Something I need to know Icon_minitimeMon Jan 03, 2011 3:17 pm

for the next 3 weeks i will be busy studying for my 2 exams but i will be as active as i can be or just call me on xfire if you see me if im available

Xfire: angellus44
Back to top Go down
tron-king

PostSubject: Re: Something I need to know   Something I need to know Icon_minitimeSun Jan 09, 2011 12:19 am

is there anything i might want to know before playing? im thinking of starting tomorrow morning (+10 hours)
Back to top Go down
http://deadliestfiction.wikia.com
Empress!
Community Owner
Community Owner
Empress!

PostSubject: Re: Something I need to know   Something I need to know Icon_minitimeSun Jan 09, 2011 1:50 am

Bassicly the rules. And make a bio. Thats pretty much it.
Back to top Go down
Bitch
Admin
Bitch

PostSubject: Re: Something I need to know   Something I need to know Icon_minitimeSun Jan 09, 2011 1:22 pm

That im the farter around. AND THE HARBINGER OF YOUR PERFECTION
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Something I need to know   Something I need to know Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Something I need to know
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Galaxy Roleplay :: General Chat :: General Chat-
Jump to: