Galaxy Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Galaxy roleplay the place where you want to be!!!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Bumping into the Darkside

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Firefox

Firefox

Bumping into the Darkside Empty
PostSubject: Bumping into the Darkside   Bumping into the Darkside Icon_minitimeSat Jan 08, 2011 4:02 pm

Lianna Telnada was walking in the empty corridors of the Temple still exploring it a bit while she Left Leanne to rest for awhile in there room, she went walking around a night time hoping for something to do as she walked on in the dark corridors she wore her mask that would hide her rakghol/human face so others would not make fun of her or be afraid of her this thought kept getting to her as to why people feared her for htis very reason

Lianna Telnada: =T= Im normal.... theres nothing that different about me i have emotions and everything to dont they now that

she went walking on in the corridors feeling sad with that thought but trying to get it off her mind

Her when she remebers getting bittin by the rakghol
Bumping into the Darkside HollowOrihime
Back to top Go down
Empress!
Community Owner
Community Owner
Empress!

PostSubject: Re: Bumping into the Darkside   Bumping into the Darkside Icon_minitimeSat Jan 08, 2011 4:16 pm

As she kept walking, there would be noises of metalic sabatons clinching to the floor. If she has good visibility, she would notice a dark figure coming closer. Underneath the hood she wears, two glowing red eyes would flicker. As she walks closer a cold presence would be felt, that may cause her to shiver. The sound of plate metal keeps drawing closer, echoing through the dark hallway
Back to top Go down
Firefox

Firefox

PostSubject: Re: Bumping into the Darkside   Bumping into the Darkside Icon_minitimeSun Jan 09, 2011 6:14 am

She looked over trying to see who it was

Lianna Telnada:Is some one out there?
Back to top Go down
Empress!
Community Owner
Community Owner
Empress!

PostSubject: Re: Bumping into the Darkside   Bumping into the Darkside Icon_minitimeSun Jan 09, 2011 6:46 am

The metal clinching sound just kept drawing closer. Whispers in an unknown language would start running through her head. A sweeping wind would suddenly go through the hall, although the doors and rooms are closed. The wind is cold. The hall seems empty, but the whispers coming by her ears when the wind blows.
Back to top Go down
Firefox

Firefox

PostSubject: Re: Bumping into the Darkside   Bumping into the Darkside Icon_minitimeSun Jan 09, 2011 9:28 am

she held her real lightsaber hilt in her hand using her blue eye to sense(Sense 1) around the area to see if anyone was there
Back to top Go down
Empress!
Community Owner
Community Owner
Empress!

PostSubject: Re: Bumping into the Darkside   Bumping into the Darkside Icon_minitimeSun Jan 09, 2011 11:39 am

She would feel a cold presnese. Not dark but cold. It would sent shiver down her spine. The whispers continue. She would feel as she is being watched. The metal echo stops. The wind dies down, but the whisper's in her ears continue.
Back to top Go down
Firefox

Firefox

PostSubject: Re: Bumping into the Darkside   Bumping into the Darkside Icon_minitimeSun Jan 09, 2011 1:22 pm

Lianna Telnada: Who's there! She ignited holding her blue lightsaber in the air tightly
Back to top Go down
Empress!
Community Owner
Community Owner
Empress!

PostSubject: Re: Bumping into the Darkside   Bumping into the Darkside Icon_minitimeSun Jan 09, 2011 2:16 pm

Infront her stands the Dark lady(Adresses herself so), and lowers herself down. She would gently extend her hand forward, without saying a thing and smile underneath her hood. She would attempt to gently lower down the hand holding the saber, while she takes a kneeling position(Counting she is much taller)
Back to top Go down
Firefox

Firefox

PostSubject: Re: Bumping into the Darkside   Bumping into the Darkside Icon_minitimeMon Jan 10, 2011 2:02 pm

Lianna Telnada: She lowered her saber putting it back in her robe feeling more safe she introduced herself I am Lianna her voice sounding a little muffled under her mask she wore
Back to top Go down
Empress!
Community Owner
Community Owner
Empress!

PostSubject: Re: Bumping into the Darkside   Bumping into the Darkside Icon_minitimeMon Jan 10, 2011 3:02 pm

The dark lady smiled, and lifted her hood up, eyeing the girl up and down.Well then, you see there isnt much to be afraid of...Maybe other then my outlook. The woman chuckled, putting her hando onto the young jedi's shoulder gently. She looked into her eyes from the mask, she wore. And why, if I may ask, are you wearing this, little one? She traced the mask down with two fingers, without removing it. If you look as well as I believe you do, and im certain, you shouldnt wear such an item to conseal your...."beuty" Deathwhisper slowly moved her palm up and patted her head gently. She offered a warm smile
Back to top Go down
Firefox

Firefox

PostSubject: Re: Bumping into the Darkside   Bumping into the Darkside Icon_minitimeMon Jan 10, 2011 7:32 pm

Lianna Telnada: got a little suspicious of this at first but kept quite calmly as she said Im not afraid of ones outloook thats something im the least bit to fear of she sighed then said and what you call my beuty is what others call there nightmare
Back to top Go down
Empress!
Community Owner
Community Owner
Empress!

PostSubject: Re: Bumping into the Darkside   Bumping into the Darkside Icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 1:58 am

Simply kept her smile. Really now, I dont suppose something as minor as this. Would have simply took downt he mask from the top down, without disturbing her. A nightmare. And it is healable...In a certain way, you wont possibly understand. But for me it what makes you unique. What people think should not be your concern. Its your inner idea of yourself what counts. The Lady Rises up, and looks towards her again, offering the mask back. Although I am oddly suprised that no one has gave any remark on my being in this...sacred place. Indeed. Its almost as if I am a ghost. But aslong as no one minds Im free to go as I wish. And what about you, little one? What do you seek from this place? A few of the hallway lights would flicker somewhat seemingly by themselves, and light up the are around the two.
Back to top Go down
Firefox

Firefox

PostSubject: Re: Bumping into the Darkside   Bumping into the Darkside Icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 3:27 pm

Lianna Telnada: She slowly took the mask off showing her half human half rakghol face feeling safer hearing her words that she had said to her that were quite comforting I have a dream I would like to fullfill... well more or less an ambition
Back to top Go down
Empress!
Community Owner
Community Owner
Empress!

PostSubject: Re: Bumping into the Darkside   Bumping into the Darkside Icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 4:23 pm

Deathwhisper turned back to her. And what may that be sweetie. I got all the time to listen so feel free to share. The dark lady smiled again, and leaned onto the wall, listening.
Back to top Go down
Firefox

Firefox

PostSubject: Re: Bumping into the Darkside   Bumping into the Darkside Icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 7:05 pm

Lianna Telnada: She sighed remebering the dream was quite sad in a way My ambition or dream whichever you prefer to call it is to restore my lost and dieing clan... Im part of the Telnada our eyes help us to see what power we have as you can see one of my eyes are cyan... while the other on my rakghol face size is grey but my species/family/Clan is slowly dieing and I wish to bring them back to there former greatness

http://g-rp.freeforumshosting.org/t289-the-telnada <---- in the faciton/species creation in case your wondering what i mean by telnada clan
Back to top Go down
Empress!
Community Owner
Community Owner
Empress!

PostSubject: Re: Bumping into the Darkside   Bumping into the Darkside Icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 12:36 am

I see. And what may be causing them to die? If it is really war, I doubt two women can do much of it. While in any form of...manipulation I could help. She smiled and moved around infront of her, awaiting the answer.
Back to top Go down
Firefox

Firefox

PostSubject: Re: Bumping into the Darkside   Bumping into the Darkside Icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 5:40 am

Lianna Telnada: The Telnada act alot as jedi they interevene in almost every problem and try to solve it some dont return from doing so, but how can you help?
Back to top Go down
Empress!
Community Owner
Community Owner
Empress!

PostSubject: Re: Bumping into the Darkside   Bumping into the Darkside Icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 10:14 am

Im not the average person you would bump into everyday. I could show you something but if you promise you wont scream, kill me or run away. Gives a devious grin.
Back to top Go down
Firefox

Firefox

PostSubject: Re: Bumping into the Darkside   Bumping into the Darkside Icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 2:02 pm

Lianna Telnada: Lianna looked up seeing this as a test of her fear she said Ok I will not scream, run or kill you what is it you want to show me?
Back to top Go down
Empress!
Community Owner
Community Owner
Empress!

PostSubject: Re: Bumping into the Darkside   Bumping into the Darkside Icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 3:14 pm

The lady's body shifts as she seemingly grows in height. The flowing cape scrap on her back extends and forms into a torn looking cross dress, while her body now seems covered by a silkish clothing scarp. Other then the sudden outlook change, it is quite feelable it is getting colder, and without a blink before the girl stood a large clothing wrapped skeleton, with glowing red eyes. She looked down.
Bumping into the Darkside Deathwhisper
You rang?

OOC: Custom race soon to come.
Back to top Go down
Firefox

Firefox

PostSubject: Re: Bumping into the Darkside   Bumping into the Darkside Icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 4:42 pm

Lianna Telnada: Lianna looked up as her mouth dropped from seeing this Wow... quite speechless to seeing this =T= maybey she can help with my dream/ambition
Back to top Go down
Empress!
Community Owner
Community Owner
Empress!

PostSubject: Re: Bumping into the Darkside   Bumping into the Darkside Icon_minitimeThu Jan 13, 2011 1:49 am

Cackles with a rather dreaded sounding voice. That would be the most positive reaction Ive had from someone in years. The Lady doesnt seem to have feet. She appears to be levitating of the ground a little bit, relesing a cold aura. The Skeletal eyes flicker onto the girl before her, and stop onto the little human. Now then, what can Lady Araj Naberius do for you? Just so you know in your common language my name is translated as Death Whisper. But however I hold no intention of pointlessly slaughtering someone unless I am forced to.
Back to top Go down
Firefox

Firefox

PostSubject: Re: Bumping into the Darkside   Bumping into the Darkside Icon_minitimeThu Jan 13, 2011 5:17 am

Lianna Telnada: looked up quite speechless then she said Do you think you can help with my dream?
Back to top Go down
Empress!
Community Owner
Community Owner
Empress!

PostSubject: Re: Bumping into the Darkside   Bumping into the Darkside Icon_minitimeThu Jan 13, 2011 9:55 am

The skeletal's motionless skull simply nodded before adding. As I said though, It is quite of what it is needed of me to do. I can kill, I can slaughter...but with the reason of doing so. And besides, Its not going to be quite fair if I get nothing in return. So bassicly the question is what is you need done?
Back to top Go down
Firefox

Firefox

PostSubject: Re: Bumping into the Darkside   Bumping into the Darkside Icon_minitimeThu Jan 13, 2011 12:06 pm

Lianna Telnada: She looked up Perhaps you could teach me to be stronger, and help me learn more abou the force. And in return I could... uh... she looked up quite clueless on what she would like in return
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bumping into the Darkside   Bumping into the Darkside Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bumping into the Darkside
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Galaxy Roleplay :: In Character :: Text RP-
Jump to: