Galaxy Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Galaxy roleplay the place where you want to be!!!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The visit of the Exile.

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Eugen Darkrider

Eugen Darkrider

The visit of the Exile. Empty
PostSubject: The visit of the Exile.   The visit of the Exile. Icon_minitimeThu Jan 13, 2011 1:20 pm

A dark colored ship enters the hangar of the Jedi Temple. A hooded person exits the ship as he glances around the hangar at the other ships. Grins under his hood before pulling it back, letting out a soft exhale.

Time to see what happened around...

Eugen pulls the white robe he was wearing over his chest, covering himself, as he heads towards the exit of the hangar, into the main hall of the temple.
Back to top Go down
Empress!
Community Owner
Community Owner
Empress!

PostSubject: Re: The visit of the Exile.   The visit of the Exile. Icon_minitimeThu Jan 13, 2011 1:23 pm

The Dark lady's aura would be sensable by Eugen, since he is much experianced and he knows her all too well. Although it would be unstable and just changing directions most of the time. It is also stronger then before.
Back to top Go down
Eugen Darkrider

Eugen Darkrider

PostSubject: Re: The visit of the Exile.   The visit of the Exile. Icon_minitimeThu Jan 13, 2011 1:30 pm

Eugen closes his eyes as he felt her presence, shivers slightly then opens his eyes.
Still around.. hmm? Smirks briefly as he continues to wander around the halls, his walking pace slightly faster than before. His head turns from left to right in some corridors as if searching for something
Back to top Go down
Empress!
Community Owner
Community Owner
Empress!

PostSubject: Re: The visit of the Exile.   The visit of the Exile. Icon_minitimeThu Jan 13, 2011 1:33 pm

The Dark lady would be talking with a more sounding voice.
Yes, indeed...And I have a new follower. One who seeks out an ambition. once Im done with her request she will remain under me...heh...
The voice chuckled soundingly.
Back to top Go down
Eugen Darkrider

Eugen Darkrider

PostSubject: Re: The visit of the Exile.   The visit of the Exile. Icon_minitimeThu Jan 13, 2011 1:38 pm

A follower you say? Sounds dangerous, just how I like it. What do you plan to do with her after? Make her be hunted by the whole temple as you did once before? Sends a slight feeling of amusement.

My my, just kidding. I'm glad to sense you again.

He narrows his eyes rubbing his temple slowly, as he focuses the power of the Force into his sensing abilities, in order to know where she is.

What should I do now?....

Continues to wander as he almost tripped by an initiate, ignoring him, continuing to 'jog'
Back to top Go down
Empress!
Community Owner
Community Owner
Empress!

PostSubject: Re: The visit of the Exile.   The visit of the Exile. Icon_minitimeThu Jan 13, 2011 1:51 pm

Finally the aura stops onto the lower part of the temple where the old communication room was. Currently there is no electricity there.
Back to top Go down
Eugen Darkrider

Eugen Darkrider

PostSubject: Re: The visit of the Exile.   The visit of the Exile. Icon_minitimeThu Jan 13, 2011 2:01 pm

He nods slowly to himself as he feels her presence there. He starts heading towards the communication room slowly. He unclips his saber holding it in his hand just in case. The hilt of the saber emanates a yellow color from the lower part of the hilt and a red color on the upper part of the hilt. He pulls the hood over his head as he stops in front of the doors towards the communication room.

I didn't thought on why I actually came here.. Why do I want to meet her? Its weird..
Says quietly to himself. She could sense the confusion on why he came
Back to top Go down
Empress!
Community Owner
Community Owner
Empress!

PostSubject: Re: The visit of the Exile.   The visit of the Exile. Icon_minitimeThu Jan 13, 2011 2:05 pm

Suddenly from the corner of the dark room a bright white aura ignites...Like mist. Then the skeletal wrapped up figure appears twice as tall as him(As big as the hallway itself). She lowers herself down to his eye limit, staring at him, with a close look. The bright red flames flicker inside of the skull which is her face. You called? How unfortunate. She cackles, going back to her normal height.
Welcome then.
Back to top Go down
Eugen Darkrider

Eugen Darkrider

PostSubject: Re: The visit of the Exile.   The visit of the Exile. Icon_minitimeThu Jan 13, 2011 2:12 pm

He just looks blankly at her. Smiles softly after, as his tone is calm. Well.. Apparently my master put up some weight? Or is it just me.

Chuckles quietly as he clips his saber. What are you up to?

His face older now due to the years passing, his stubble being rather visible now (not beard. obviously), his hair color changed to black
Back to top Go down
Empress!
Community Owner
Community Owner
Empress!

PostSubject: Re: The visit of the Exile.   The visit of the Exile. Icon_minitimeThu Jan 13, 2011 2:17 pm

She would take her cold boney hand around her robe(Sort off thing) and moe it to the side revealing a cold floating aura around the basic skeleton down to the waist. From there the bones seem to twist into a crystlaized core.
Im actually...quite on the diet. Other then that as the Imperial built a new comm room upstairs no one bothered coming here. So I just happened to kidnap a few of them and make them my minions...Other then that its all ''cool'' if you get me.
She laughed, due to the amount of cold coming from her. At the side two frigid bone skeletons appear with seemingly flesh still on them. They just stand there. She waved her hand they went back to guarding the elevator door(Although it is broken just incase).
Back to top Go down
Eugen Darkrider

Eugen Darkrider

PostSubject: Re: The visit of the Exile.   The visit of the Exile. Icon_minitimeThu Jan 13, 2011 2:21 pm

Looks at her, his eyes narrowed as he takes off his robe, throwing it into a corner of the room.

Well.. My bad. Then we should find a way to put some more meat on there..

His expression lightens briefly. And my.. all cool. When did you started to talk like that? Raises an eyebrow, obviously amused.

Looks at the two guarding the elevator.
So.. that's what you plan to do with everyone?
Back to top Go down
Empress!
Community Owner
Community Owner
Empress!

PostSubject: Re: The visit of the Exile.   The visit of the Exile. Icon_minitimeThu Jan 13, 2011 2:24 pm

She moved her robe back over herself, and moved to the communications room, hovering over the ground a bit.
No plan. For now Im making a living by staying here. I would me more then rejoyed if I had some company though. Playing chess with skeletons gets rather boring...considering they have no mind.
In the communications room there isa chess table set up in the middle, aswell as two chairs. The figures seem shaped as the Emprire and the CIS.
Its all stragetic gameplay...As I play as the Empire the CIS always looses...Bassicly I get bored of it...
Back to top Go down
Eugen Darkrider

Eugen Darkrider

PostSubject: Re: The visit of the Exile.   The visit of the Exile. Icon_minitimeThu Jan 13, 2011 2:29 pm

Hmm.. Apparently I came here to check out things. I doubt I'd be welcomed back as a Knight though. Since as you know, I believe, I am an Exile. So.. pauses briefly then Winks slightly as he glances around the room. And I doubt you know, but I do enjoy a good match of chess.
Back to top Go down
Empress!
Community Owner
Community Owner
Empress!

PostSubject: Re: The visit of the Exile.   The visit of the Exile. Icon_minitimeThu Jan 13, 2011 2:53 pm

She clenches her skeletal fingers together.
Lets begin then, oh my most loyal follower.
She levitates over to the chess table and lowers her back down, setting up her pieces.I do believe this would be a fun game...
Back to top Go down
Eugen Darkrider

Eugen Darkrider

PostSubject: Re: The visit of the Exile.   The visit of the Exile. Icon_minitimeThu Jan 13, 2011 3:01 pm

And a fun game it will be, my master.. Walks over to the table as he takes a seat. Crosses his arms as he telekinetically arranges his pieces on the chess board

No tricks.. hmm?

Awaits for her to make the first move, as he glances towards the door he came in suspiciously
Back to top Go down
Empress!
Community Owner
Community Owner
Empress!

PostSubject: Re: The visit of the Exile.   The visit of the Exile. Icon_minitimeThu Jan 13, 2011 3:08 pm

She moves the first figure by the chess board and the game would begin.No tricks...of course. Then they continue, with a non-detailed look over the chess game. In the end the dark lady would have his King surrounded from every side. She cackles. I do believe you need more training...Got me there? She laughed at her own failed humor.
Back to top Go down
Eugen Darkrider

Eugen Darkrider

PostSubject: Re: The visit of the Exile.   The visit of the Exile. Icon_minitimeThu Jan 13, 2011 3:16 pm

Ah.. Yet again.. you surpass me at everything. Even a mere chess game. Claps quietly as he lets out a quiet chuckle.

Now.. I believe this room needs a bit more of arrangements. The.. smell of the corpses are rather disturbing. At least for me.
Back to top Go down
Empress!
Community Owner
Community Owner
Empress!

PostSubject: Re: The visit of the Exile.   The visit of the Exile. Icon_minitimeThu Jan 13, 2011 3:22 pm

She looks over at the walls, that are the same as from the old temple. Although a metal holder is carrying two bags of blood. Another table is holding a vouldron of acid, and a third one - two vials of greenish liquid smoke coming out. Hmm...I see what you mean...Well im open for suggestions.
Back to top Go down
Eugen Darkrider

Eugen Darkrider

PostSubject: Re: The visit of the Exile.   The visit of the Exile. Icon_minitimeThu Jan 13, 2011 3:24 pm

Well.. Lets make a stroll around the temple and see what we find. Hmm?

Gets up the heads to take his robe, slipping it on
Back to top Go down
Empress!
Community Owner
Community Owner
Empress!

PostSubject: Re: The visit of the Exile.   The visit of the Exile. Icon_minitimeThu Jan 13, 2011 3:30 pm

While he was away she went onto her humanoid form, sliding the hood over her eyes, and her body assuming the darker blue skin color, with the revealing set of clothes that cover her. Lets go then.She grinned and awaited him.
Back to top Go down
Firefox

Firefox

PostSubject: Re: The visit of the Exile.   The visit of the Exile. Icon_minitimeThu Jan 13, 2011 7:06 pm

a very familiar presence could be sensed in the temple and then it happened Vara walked inside the jedi temple building perking up her face feeling those 2 very familiar presences she frowned some walking around the temple looking for the 2
Back to top Go down
Eugen Darkrider

Eugen Darkrider

PostSubject: Re: The visit of the Exile.   The visit of the Exile. Icon_minitimeThu Jan 13, 2011 9:57 pm

He pulls the hood over his eyes and follows Deathwhisper, as he rubs his hands idly together, before folding them around his chest casually. Hmm.. now, this is feeling strange.
Back to top Go down
Empress!
Community Owner
Community Owner
Empress!

PostSubject: Re: The visit of the Exile.   The visit of the Exile. Icon_minitimeFri Jan 14, 2011 12:59 am

Felt that and returned to her skeletal form. She moves her hands across the walls, silently. The skull's motionless look offered a grin. She turned to Eugen.
Well, well...It seems we have a guest...Let her come here, I dont want to show myself in public.
She moved her hand in a form of formations. The two frigid boned guardians moved towards the main entrance to the old communication port.
If it isnt my betrayer now...Well, I have a few things in store for her. It would seem she has returned to the source of power...Pleasenties first.
Back to top Go down
Eugen Darkrider

Eugen Darkrider

PostSubject: Re: The visit of the Exile.   The visit of the Exile. Icon_minitimeFri Jan 14, 2011 1:48 am

Smiles briefly as he narrows his eyes. Well.. Betrayer would be a harsh word. Perhaps she was afraid. Hmm? So.. no bloodshed. Chuckles deviantly as he stands to Deathwhispers right side his head tilted forward. But still.. if you don't mind, stick to the human form. It gives me the creeps when you are like that. Smiles slightly
Back to top Go down
Empress!
Community Owner
Community Owner
Empress!

PostSubject: Re: The visit of the Exile.   The visit of the Exile. Icon_minitimeFri Jan 14, 2011 3:53 am

You dont know how uncomftrable it is wearing something you dont like and it fits you sooo...uncomftrabely...Or maybe you do? Ever tried wearing one of those heavy plated armors back in the day? Yeah thats how it feels like...I feel alot better being my true self, thank you very much. And the girl gave me out, trying to ruin everything I worked for. Then she went away living happily, while I was bored, sitting around here. Why shouldnt I call her a betrayer and deal with her?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The visit of the Exile.   The visit of the Exile. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The visit of the Exile.
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Galaxy Roleplay :: In Character :: Text RP-
Jump to: