Galaxy Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Galaxy roleplay the place where you want to be!!!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ancient Ones.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Empress!
Community Owner
Community Owner
Empress!

Ancient Ones. Empty
PostSubject: Ancient Ones.   Ancient Ones. Icon_minitimeFri Jan 14, 2011 1:49 am

Race description: The ancient ones were the heralds of the corrupted God, with the existance of only spending an eternity cursed under his command. They are rarely seen since the few who are chosen are the ones ''That have found their way here, because they are among the few gifted with true vision in a world cursed with blindness. They can see through the fog that hangs over this world like a shroud, and grasp where true power lies.''
The Ancient Ones are a race of unknown beings, who are rarely seen by any human being. They are driven by the purpose of spreading the word of the Corrupted God, letting the races of the Galaxy know who their real Master is. The form of the Ancient one would appear in many ways, even to be a duplicate copy of another being, due to their trickery powers, granted to them by the Corrupted God. Their origin is unknown, since any precise herlad was picked by the Corrupted God, no matter where he or she lived. The life they had before is meaningless and the only purpose they had now is to teach the Galaxy of their founder and the one's wrath they should feel.
Certain members of this ''race'' are known to appear at precise location's or planets as observes and prophets. Although found insane by other beings in their humanoid illusion, the Ancient Ones hold great power in their true form, that was granted to them upon slow and painfull body corruption that destroys them from the inside. In the end leaving nothing but bones. But the Corrupted God's handpicked herlads are granted the way of immortality.

Appereance and personality:
Upon destroying their mortal body, the remains are reanimated into a skeletal core, with their basic anatomy, with no flesh but skeleton only. The legs have been removed from the body, as they are no longer needed. Instead replaced with an icy core, that allows them to hover over the ground and keep any clothing over them through levitation. Upon hovering it is noticable they leave trail of cold mist.
Personallity-wise they are also set to diffrent traits. Ones may be influenced by their past life as brutal and hatefull beings, willing to destroy anything. Others may find amusement and joy in everything, considering they have powers beyong the imagination of ordinary beings. Seeing an Ancient One in its formal appereance is a very rare oppertunity and may cost someone his life.

Anatomy:
Racially from their past every Ancient One remains with his/hers previous anatomy in a skeletal form. The upper limbs are extended, with the end of the fingertips widdened and sharpened, into cold claws, that are able to levitate objects with ease, or even serve as a weapon when needed. The upper torso has widdened ribs, that at put together by a cold un-interrupted aura, and held very strong even to major damage. The crystalized core is protected by a barrier of hard crystlized and fused metal, underneath which remains the actual core itself. The skull has been deformed now with two sharpened tusks growing to both left and right(With females) and four large tusks in total. Two of them are growing forward from the lower part of the skull, and two more onto the forhead, growing to the left and right on both sides(For males). A pair of glowing red or blue flame dances inside of the Skull's eye holes, serving as eyes.

Powers:
The powers of the Ancient Ones are often described by enviromental manipulation. While very vulrnable to any actual flame or fire, that could do serious damage on their core, they are simmilery protected by a barrier of hard crystlalized ice covering every bone, and thus serving as a great overall alloy. Power-wise they can freeze objects within a minute to a maximum, into ice scluptures, upon direct and non-interrupted channeling.
10 seconds - Medium movement slowdown on the target.
20 seconds - Major movement slowdown.
30 seconds - Breathing becomes harder.
40 seconds - Every step is hardly executable.
50 seconds - The target cannot move.
60 seconds - Crystalized inside an ice block.
Other then the enviromental twist, they preserve great force manipulation powers, granted to them by the Corrupted God. Thus allowing them to change appereance, and toy with the mind of beings, as if they were play objects. The mental focus allows them to create multiple copies of themseles in diffrent areas, and observe situations on diffrent locations, without taking any action, otherwise the copy of the Ancient one would fade(Any hostile actions like the Copy attacking would cause it to vanish). During process of Mind Illusions they can cause several horrific shades or images appear into the Target's mind and destroy them from the inside, causing everything to look like pure reality. Phyisicly wise the Ancient Ones are weak, since their claws dissalow them from having any other weapon then their mind. If taken into their humanoid form it depends on the person's abillity to fight physicly.

An Ancient One Male:
Ancient Ones. 7608.lich-king

An Ancient One Female:
Ancient Ones. Lady_deathwhisper_start491Pop
Back to top Go down
Bitch
Admin
Bitch

Ancient Ones. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ancient Ones.   Ancient Ones. Icon_minitimeFri Jan 14, 2011 4:53 am

Im sorry to say but this is just so off star wars. Like the story bu not the look
Back to top Go down
Evan

Evan

Ancient Ones. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ancient Ones.   Ancient Ones. Icon_minitimeFri Jan 14, 2011 6:38 am

@Up
And who gives a rat's ass... Get on a stick Willy... This is custom timeline RP and Atris came up with idea she wants to use for RP... Nothing wrong with it. And I don't like my face... Does that make me off human?
Back to top Go down
Empress!
Community Owner
Community Owner
Empress!

Ancient Ones. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ancient Ones.   Ancient Ones. Icon_minitimeFri Jan 14, 2011 6:40 am

True. Its the pictures. Look at it from a Star Wars story angle, not a WoW one. Galaxy has a custom God, that makes sense, so bassicly...Why not show off his servents?
Back to top Go down
Bitch
Admin
Bitch

Ancient Ones. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ancient Ones.   Ancient Ones. Icon_minitimeFri Jan 14, 2011 1:49 pm

To be honest a custom god already doesnt makes sense. From my opinion it ruines the idea of SW Rp. But thats my opinion of course. Second, Evan I cant make shit out of your last sentence "And I don't like my face... Does that make me off human?"your smiley is totally normal I look exactly like that
Back to top Go down
Empress!
Community Owner
Community Owner
Empress!

Ancient Ones. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ancient Ones.   Ancient Ones. Icon_minitimeFri Jan 14, 2011 4:00 pm

I believe his talking of himself. SW RP goes around as it is. The gods are used for events only. The Custom Race section is exactly made for this - Custom Races. We have cerian cats, that we approved. Telnada force mutants we approved. Now we have skeletons, I approve. I need Kris to support me though. As I said the skeletons lack phyisical fighting ability, and are vulrnable to fire. They are killable and there are few of them in the Galaxy(Meaning around 30 in total. And I mean 30). Deathwhisper is one of them.
Back to top Go down
Evan

Evan

Ancient Ones. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ancient Ones.   Ancient Ones. Icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 12:47 am

Woutervg97 wrote:
Second, Evan I cant make shit out of your last sentence "And I don't like my face... Does that make me off human?"your smiley is totally normal I look exactly like that

There is only one thing that can describe what I feel on Your comment
Facepalm
Back to top Go down
Bitch
Admin
Bitch

Ancient Ones. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ancient Ones.   Ancient Ones. Icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 2:52 am

Empress! wrote:
I believe his talking of himself.
yes
Empress! wrote:
We have cerian cats, that we approved. Telnada force mutants we approved. Now we have skeletons,

Cerians and Telnada look like humans and their appearance is good, as alien they are normal and quite "star wars" realistic. This is just to WoW , I can see what you like at them and I looked at the star wars way. NOt much but, big hands is kinda cool. Anyway, lets discus this over Xfire before this turns out bad.
Back to top Go down
Eugen Darkrider

Eugen Darkrider

Ancient Ones. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ancient Ones.   Ancient Ones. Icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 3:39 am

If my opinion matters, I'd approve with this race. Its not overpowered either. And trust me. I've see Star Wars canon aliens. more.. ugly than this and that.. so shrug
Back to top Go down
Empress!
Community Owner
Community Owner
Empress!

Ancient Ones. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ancient Ones.   Ancient Ones. Icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 4:29 am

This is WoW apperenace wise. If you wish to know what these things are in WoW, they are the Lich king's advisors. They have a giant ass group of undead worshipping them and they throw shadow balls are people. They turn the dead into life, and make them mindless worshippers aswell. Aside from that they got a ton more accesorries, I havent even added to this race, which include flying Skeleton Horses. Wagons carrying meat butchered corpses on them, with plague that turns humans into mutants. Plague containers the original Liches throw at people making them undead, and corroding them into nothing but bone, and a fucked up floating castle that drops acid out of every side. I believe my race has quite a bit nothing to do with all of that, now does it? Who says the custom race HAS to be a human looking thing with skin? Why not a living skeleton, with a robe? On the side note Star Wars has canon wise Demons and alternate beings. Ask Jang. if you dont believe me. Its basic lore. Make this race one of those.
Back to top Go down
Bitch
Admin
Bitch

Ancient Ones. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ancient Ones.   Ancient Ones. Icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 5:28 am

Lich king.. Isnt that that guy that looks alot like the witch king from Lotr. and I have to say, its not my job to aprove or not. I just say I wouldnt but krisko most likely aporves
Back to top Go down
Empress!
Community Owner
Community Owner
Empress!

Ancient Ones. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ancient Ones.   Ancient Ones. Icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 6:42 am

Im talking of the Lich's. They are free willed Necrolords who fight by his side. They raise dead people to fight for them and they control armies of around a thousend more undead to serve them. And as I said look at these as the SW Lore Demons, not WoW creatures. Since bassicly the only thing that is the same as the WoW ones is pretty much the look and the anatomy. Nothing much else...:S
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Ancient Ones. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ancient Ones.   Ancient Ones. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ancient Ones.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Galaxy Roleplay :: Custom Race/Class Section-
Jump to: