Galaxy Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Galaxy roleplay the place where you want to be!!!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Noony's Bio (Fixed)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Noony

Noony's Bio (Fixed) Empty
PostSubject: Noony's Bio (Fixed)   Noony's Bio (Fixed) Icon_minitimeFri Jun 18, 2010 5:18 pm

Name: Zack Nadal
Planet of Birth: Zylonia
Family: Dead
Codename: Project 0001
Race: Human
Grander:Male/Female: Male
Outlook(You can use Words to describe it, or you can post a picture too)

No body has ever seen my face because I wear full body armour.

History:
When I was 10 my planet was attacked by some banished jedi and I was taken to a ship and there I woke up and they told I had been asleep for over 3 years, they told me that they did tests on me made me ... "perfect" I asked them what kind of tests they did on me and they just said all will be revealed to me when I am 15. One night I woke up around 3am and I went for a walk around the ship which I was pretty use too around that time, I came across a door, it was open no lock, no guards, no nothing its like it was just put there for me to go in so I did. On the computer there were records of the test so I read them, in the records they explained that my heart was taken out and replaced with a force crystal so a year went by and these banished jedi taught me how to use the force and a saber. As soon as they found out that I knew about the tests they tried to kill me. And I don't know what happened I think it just made the force crystal in my chest go out of control and I killed them all ... so I am now 15 and I have been searching for the jedi temple for 2 years, I am hoping that the jedi can train the with the ways of the jedi side to give me the chance to use my powers for good, to help people.
Back to top Go down

Noony's Bio (Fixed)
Page 1 of 1