Galaxy Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Galaxy roleplay the place where you want to be!!!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Kierra Reverie

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Empress!
Community Owner
Community Owner
Empress!

Kierra Reverie Empty
PostSubject: Kierra Reverie   Kierra Reverie Icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 6:18 am

Kierra Reverie Kierrapose

Name: Kierra Reverie
Species: Human
Homeworld: Taris
Gendar: Female
Hair color: Black-Dark blue
Eye color: Light blue
Affiliation: Jedi Order
Family: Illisia - Little sister(5-6 years old) Mother and Father(supposed dead-missing)
Personallity: Kierra has a neutral personallity. She looks after her little sister and loves her alot. She appears as a caring person.
Physical appereance: Usually wears a black-grey robe. Doesn't like wearing hoods. Has either clipped or long-spread hair. Her body is slim, and she is really light in weight. Her arms and legs are thin. A big heated vibroblade scar going through her waist horizontally

Kierra is reading from a big book in her room. She is sitting on the bed, leaning dieways with her eyes following every sentance. Illisia is standing behind her big sister, who is reading outloud so she can hear and understand. Illisia puts her hands on Kierra's shoulders and looks from her side to the book. Kierra turns to her sister and smiles: ''Like the story, sis? Im getting to the intresting part.'' Illisia lays down next to Kierra and says: ''Oki..'' Kierra continues reading the story and finishes in 5 minutes: ''So thats how the Jedi master defeated the evil droid.'' Illisia smiles and stands up, being as tall as her sister in a sitting position. ''Kierra, will you tell me about mom and dad? I dont know them...'' Kierra'ssmile fades away for a second. ''As you wish...So the day you were born...Well...Illisia, sit down...This may be a bit hard for me to tell you.'' Illisia sits down, without her smile, since anytime Kierra had a serious face, it meant something bad. ''So..Well when you were born it was really late...We were heading home...and ''home'' is the place we were supposed to be living before. And on the way..Well someone attacked us. Like the droid in the story I just read you. And well...Only we made it out eventually. I dont know what happened to mom and dad. We managed to get away, with me grabbing you and running like hell to the upper city elevator, so we can actually make it out alive. I got a minot injury from there, but we are still together, aint we Ilse?'' Kierra smiles and hugs her little sister, with a tear going down her cheek. Illisia wipes the tear away from Kierra's left eye: ''Dont cry, sister...We are still together, and nothing will harm us here.'' Kierra smiles and hugs her tightly. Ilse gasps ''Sis, can you let go now?'' Her older sister chukles ad lets go of her: ''Sorry, sis'' Then she smiles again and continues reading to Ilse from the big book.

OOC:
Skin: http://www.filefront.com/13896971/ST_FemaleJedi_Custom_fixed.zip

Last edited by Atris on Wed Jun 23, 2010 4:57 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
<RaNdOm_God>
Community Owner
Community Owner
<RaNdOm_God>

Kierra Reverie Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kierra Reverie   Kierra Reverie Icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 7:05 am

Pretty nice bio approved for initiate.

Reason:

There is nothing els that you can add for an initiate, i like the fact that its diffrent from the most of the Initiate bios.
Back to top Go down
http://g-rp.freeforumshosting.org

Kierra Reverie
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Galaxy Roleplay :: In Character :: Approved Biographies-
Jump to: