Galaxy Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Galaxy roleplay the place where you want to be!!!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Mara Seara W.I.P!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
∂єαth ƒσr¢є ∂αҜα

∂єαth ƒσr¢є ∂αҜα

Mara Seara W.I.P! Empty
PostSubject: Mara Seara W.I.P!   Mara Seara W.I.P! Icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 12:57 pm

Name: Mara Seara

Species: Human

Sex: Female

Family: Mother(dead) Father(dead) Brother(alive, Missing) ((someone can RP him if you like!))

Homeworld: Corellia

Faction: Jedi

Force Senative/User: Y

Force:
Force Push/Pull
Force jump/Leap
Telekenisis
Battle Meditation
Force Heal
Force Protect
Force Absorb
Force Seeing - Far Sight
Telepathy
Animal Friendship
Force Repulse
Force Scream
Mind trick - Force Persuasion

Appearance: Mara Seara W.I.P! MaraJade2

Equipment/Items: 2 Blue Lightsabers but one has also got a purple crystal in it to change the colour. Grapple Hook, Med kit and other handy stuff.

Theme's: (when shes mad) & (when shes happy) (fighting theme)

BIO:

Part 1: School.... -_-

during the age of 8 she was a nice and kind girl who like other normal people went to school to learn, although Mara was picked on by others since she was ginger being called the ''Ginger Ninja'' and people went up to her on a cold day when it snowed, put there hands ontop of her hair and pretended it was a fire, one time she got really anouyed and had had enough... She went to the people bullying her to stand up for herself, they were atleast 8 or 9 years of age, she went to smash one in the face but she missed and got pushed to the floor... She got back up and fought back this time successfully landing a beautiful punch to the face of one of the bullies, she got in a fight with the remaining 2 bullies ending up with a few bruises but acctually managed to win.

Part 2: Force Sensativity & Joining The Jedi.

At the age of 9 she had discovered she was able to use the Force... One day she was in her room wondering what to do untill suddenly her shelf collapsed, she put out her hand, to late to grab it, she closed her eyes wanting the shelf not to fall but it stopped in mid air, she opened one eye seeing what she had done and smiled in excitment, moving it around but eventually letting it fall to the floor, she showed her Parents and watched amazed but also frightened of what might happen... They took her to the Jedi Temple on Taris the next day and they took her in to train her as a Jedi.

Part 3: Mara meets Seron

After a month of being in the Jedi Temple knowing where everthing was, she met a person a year older than her, Seron Fernisha... aged 11 when they first met while she was 10... They were good sparring partners but didnt want to hurt each other but they carried on blocking each others lightsaber swings, One of there best fights went on for quite a very long while but Mara saw a weak spot on Seron's left arm and went for it, as predicted he went to block it straight away yet she kicked him in the chest knocking him over and smiled winning the match, she helped him up, the other students clapped with joy and cheered for Mara.

Part 4: Padawanship

Mara, At the age of 11 while Seron was 12, they were both told to go the the dueling room to be picked as a Padawan learner... They entered the room and were told to spar each other 3 times and the winner would become the Padawan... Mara and Seron did very well, the score was 2-2, There final match was very very tense... the tention rose after they almost got each other... It came close at the end... They swung the same directions blocking there moves one by one... the last swing of the match... Both blades at eachothers necks and since it was the final round, it remained 2-2, The master, Impressed with both students asked permision to train both Mara and Seron... The council agreed and the two became Padawans of the Jedi Order...

Mara(left) with Seron(middle) and there Master(right)
Mara Seara W.I.P! FerusSiriAnakin

Part 5: The Odd Man

During her padawan years at the age of 16, Mara and Seron treated each other more like brother and sister working together it helped them alot to complete small missions and investigations, till the time when Serons father broke out of the Jail cell he was in, This time the mission was to find Seron's father and either kill him or take him back into custody... Knowing Serons father was a threat because of how he finished killing a sqaud of clone troopers and a couple of Clone Commanders. Mara stayed close to Seron, worried but she got on with the mission and asked "Seron... Do you... uhh... Like me??" Seron stopped to this kind of question finding it very Un-Jedi like someone to ask a question like that. Seron had looked to her and blushed for a second then said "uhh...umm... Why did you ask?" Mara replied "Well... You've been protecting me quite alot recently and well... I just... thought I should ask..." Mara had a secret love for Seron not even nowing about the Anzati personality within Seron. Seron had stopped still hearing his father above Mara didnt hear it she asked "whats the matter Seron?" as soon as she said those words 2 small daggers were thrown at Mara's back she fell over bleeding alot, Seron looked and was, Very worried for her, Mara lay there on the floor saying "Seron... Help me... Please..." She had said weakly, Seron knew she was close to death. Seron, feeling guilty replied to her saying "I'm sorry Mara... This is the only way I can help you live... Please... Forgive me..." Seron's vampiric teeth(because of being an Anzati) came out and he bit into her neck putting in some of his blood and also healing her wounds for her to stay alive. Then he took them out seeing she was healed... then all went black...Mara woke up a little later in the temple seeing Seron holding her she blushed. Then Seron replied to her previous question... "About that question you asked me earlier... well.. I love you Mara..." and after that they went into a passionate kiss revealing there feelings for each other...

Part 6: Knight Years

At the age of 20 Mara had passed her Knight trials along with Seron becoming a Jedi Knight of the Jedi Order, shortly after that, Mara was given a mission to go on to Corellia on her home planet... She couldnt stand being away from her lover Seron... But she hid that thought and carried of with the mission hiding her feelings for him once again... The Mission: Find Out About Missing Children. She got to her house on Corellia seeing it smashed open from the outside, She went inside seeing blood all over the walls and found her dead parents on the floor... she cried kneeling beside them, Seron felt her pain... She wiped away her tears and found out they were choked to death but nothing was in there throat... and also they had alot of cuts on there bodies... She got up with the local Police taking away there bodies to the morgue... She went around sensing a dark presence in the area... She went to a house and went inside it seeing a woman being Force choked, She also saw a little boy at the age of 8 with his hand stretched out and a man wearing a cloak with his face covered with a hood, he also had a Lightsaber in his hand, Mara drew out her first Lightsaber and ignited its blue blade... it shined brightly in the dark house... The boy and the man turned around, the man ignited a Red Lightsaber and charged at Mara, a Lightsaber battle ensued... many swings and blocks were in effect... the battle enraged for hours on end untill the Man couldnt carry on... He Force pushed her to the floor and escaped with the boy... She felt like she was related to that boy in some way and her eyes widened... She got up and chased them to there ship were the man and the boy escaped and flew off...

Part 7: The Clone Wars...

At the age of 23 and after telling Seron what had happened on Corellia 2 years ago... Word had spread that Obi-Wan Kenobi, Anakin Skywalker and Padme Amidala had been captured on Geonosis by the dreaded Count Dooku... Many Jedi had joined the rescue mission on Geonosis... Including Kirana Solace, Joey Bra'vu and also... Mara Seara... Once they got to that arena, they waited untill the droidekas came out and then they all ignited there Lightsabers in the arena... many many Geonosians flew away, Mace Windu being the leader of the rescue mission jumped down to the arena and so did alot of Jedi... Droids flooded through the entrances shooting aimlessly at all the Jedi, Mara went and attacked some droids, Slicing, kicking and blasting droids away... Soon after that, Yoda had arrived with the newly made Clone Army from Kamino, Mara and the remaining Jedi left boarded the gunships that arrived and went to join the battle of Geonosis being on the front lines with many other troops, Mara was tasked with gaining intel on anything the C.I.S were planning on doing...

Mara, along with 3 commando's went off seperating going to both ends off the battle field, leaving it but not fleeing... They went around the enemies defenses taking out turrets and any guard droids surrounding the C.I.S base, They entered through the Catacombs working there way up to the ground room where it was flooded with Droids, however they didnt engage in battle the aggresive way.... Instead they used Stun Grenades to disable the droids functioning... they lobbed them in and the droids were shocked from electrisity and fell to the floor...

Mara and one of the Commando's went around the left side of the base while two other Commando's entered the right side of the base... they managed to meet up and together they got to the control room, with a few Geonosians in the room, the 4 engaged in a fight which due to Mara's lightsaber skills didnt last long, they defeated the Geonosians and secured the room, one of the Commando's being a technition, hacked the controls searching for info on battle plans but they were un-successful... the Clone army soon reached the base breaking through the droid defenses and entered the control room where Mara and the Commando's were relieved and sent back to the ships and flew off to there locations, Mara to the Tarisian Jedi Temple and the Clones to planets belonging to the Galactic Republic...

Mara and Seron: Mara Seara W.I.P! Cookmarajadeluke4web_7

Last edited by Daka on Sat Jun 26, 2010 4:28 am; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
∂єαth ƒσr¢є ∂αҜα

∂єαth ƒσr¢є ∂αҜα

Mara Seara W.I.P! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mara Seara W.I.P!   Mara Seara W.I.P! Icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 1:45 pm

DONE! tell me what to edit if not approved
Back to top Go down
Empress!
Community Owner
Community Owner
Empress!

Mara Seara W.I.P! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mara Seara W.I.P!   Mara Seara W.I.P! Icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 2:25 pm

Its strnage how at first she goes agaisnt 10 people and starts seriously landing punches in their faces...AND managing to win...Little OP girl, dont you think?
Back to top Go down
<RaNdOm_God>
Community Owner
Community Owner
<RaNdOm_God>

Mara Seara W.I.P! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mara Seara W.I.P!   Mara Seara W.I.P! Icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 5:47 pm

Auto Denied, as i said before no VAMPIRE BIOS!
Back to top Go down
http://g-rp.freeforumshosting.org
Firefox

Firefox

Mara Seara W.I.P! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mara Seara W.I.P!   Mara Seara W.I.P! Icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 6:31 pm

i said i was an anzat thats were around during clone wars thats what me and mara are
Back to top Go down
∂єαth ƒσr¢є ∂αҜα

∂єαth ƒσr¢є ∂αҜα

Mara Seara W.I.P! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mara Seara W.I.P!   Mara Seara W.I.P! Icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 8:25 pm

Atris wrote:
Its strnage how at first she goes agaisnt 10 people and starts seriously landing punches in their faces...AND managing to win...Little OP girl, dont you think?
there wasnt 10 of them... they were at the AGE of 9 or 8 but I'll get rid of the vampire bits and put Anzati. And there we like... 3 bullies maybe 4
Back to top Go down
<RaNdOm_God>
Community Owner
Community Owner
<RaNdOm_God>

Mara Seara W.I.P! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mara Seara W.I.P!   Mara Seara W.I.P! Icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 3:32 am

Denied Due the current reasons:

You've been editing this too many times.
Random people don't enter in the temple
Initiates do not go on the demonstration well they go but they are not let to spar.
Back to top Go down
http://g-rp.freeforumshosting.org
∂єαth ƒσr¢є ∂αҜα

∂єαth ƒσr¢є ∂αҜα

Mara Seara W.I.P! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mara Seara W.I.P!   Mara Seara W.I.P! Icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 3:53 am

Kristifor wrote:
Denied Due the current reasons:

You've been editing this too many times.
Random people don't enter in the temple
Initiates do not go on the demonstration well they go but they are not let to spar.

lol? that was part from Seron's bio which Ponya said I can use that part in Mara's bio because she was there at them time
Back to top Go down
Empress!
Community Owner
Community Owner
Empress!

Mara Seara W.I.P! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mara Seara W.I.P!   Mara Seara W.I.P! Icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 3:55 am

ALso, she just became Knight and she got a legion during the battle of Geonosis when NO ONE in canon had one...Legions were created after Geonosis and they were given to Knights and Masters who had surved LONG time in battles.
Back to top Go down
∂єαth ƒσr¢є ∂αҜα

∂єαth ƒσr¢є ∂αҜα

Mara Seara W.I.P! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mara Seara W.I.P!   Mara Seara W.I.P! Icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 11:37 pm

done
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Mara Seara W.I.P! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mara Seara W.I.P!   Mara Seara W.I.P! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mara Seara W.I.P!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Galaxy Roleplay :: In Character :: Denied Biographies-
Jump to: