Galaxy Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Galaxy roleplay the place where you want to be!!!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

This is not rules but there isnt a place to put it...

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Athanasios

Athanasios

This is not rules but there isnt a place to put it... Empty
PostSubject: This is not rules but there isnt a place to put it...   This is not rules but there isnt a place to put it... Icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 6:38 am

This whole World of Warcraft Roleplay is nice and all but the Jedi Academy Roleplay has declined to a point where there are days when no one gets on. I have seen the server completely full before but since last wednesday, no more than 4 people have been on at a time. Is this because of World of Warcraft? Or what?
Back to top Go down
Empress!
Community Owner
Community Owner
Empress!

PostSubject: Re: This is not rules but there isnt a place to put it...   This is not rules but there isnt a place to put it... Icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 6:47 am

Nah, Only I play WoW at the moment XD The others just have problems, like Amy and Eugen(and Ponya) Eugen's connection got hit by lightning. Amy needs to be AFK for a few more days. Ponya as she stated will be back soon.
Back to top Go down
<RaNdOm_God>
Community Owner
Community Owner
<RaNdOm_God>

PostSubject: Re: This is not rules but there isnt a place to put it...   This is not rules but there isnt a place to put it... Icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 8:51 am

I have some irl problems atm because of that i am inactive, but i will be on soon.
Back to top Go down
http://g-rp.freeforumshosting.org
corenth

PostSubject: Re: This is not rules but there isnt a place to put it...   This is not rules but there isnt a place to put it... Icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 10:15 am

im available to rp pretty much whenever.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This is not rules but there isnt a place to put it...   This is not rules but there isnt a place to put it... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

This is not rules but there isnt a place to put it...
Page 1 of 1