Galaxy Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Galaxy roleplay the place where you want to be!!!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Kate Jonea - "Revy"

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
∂єαth ƒσr¢є ∂αҜα

∂єαth ƒσr¢є ∂αҜα

Kate Jonea - "Revy" Empty
PostSubject: Kate Jonea - "Revy"   Kate Jonea - "Revy" Icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 1:56 pm

WARNING CONTAINS BAD LANGUAGE

Name: Kate Jonea

Nicknames: Revy, Katie, Jo, "Two Hands"

Homeworld: Nar Shaddar

Species: Human(Despite her being Human... She's a Supernatural Killer...)

Faction/Group: Mafia

Weaponry: 2 DE-10's customized for her style, Ammo: Armor Peircing Rounds -
Spoiler:

Equipment: Electro Binoc's, Pack of cigerrettes, flask of Rum

Force Sensitive: Yes

Force Powers: None

Tattoos: On her arms, one stripe for every kill that begged for mercy.

Height: 5'8

Weight: 105 lbs

Skin Tone: Caucasian

Eye Color: Blue

Hair Color: Dark Purple

Midichlorian Count: 9,000

Theme/Her favourite song: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bKHATuPLd4Q

Quotes: "Fuck you, you fucking whore! You must be a dumb fuck If your gonna shoot my ass, Prick!"

Com Number: 005-508-069

Model URL: http://www.filefront.com/17028711/humbree.pk3/

Personality: Mostly bored, Doesnt like to be pissed off(meaning your dead meat), smokes

Description/Apperance:
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Kate in action:
Kate Jonea - "Revy" Giflagoon-Revy

BIO: When Kate was born, She was an adorable little girl but after 7 years she was alone... She had no more clothes or nothing... She had to get along by pickpocketting untill she found her first gun a DE-10... She had found it in the allyway lying there untouched, ammo clip in and safety off fully loaded... Like it was waiting for her... She picked it up and messed around with it learning how to use it, She absolutely loved the damn thing, Kate had just heard news that her parents had abandoned her for work and thought she was dead... So what d'ya expect from this Bitch? Goes to pay a visit Twisted Evil Anyways,, she goes to the door, guards were on a break so she got around the place pretty easily, she walked into her fathers office, he pulls out a gun, DL-44 heavily modified for Range ... He looks at her recognising his wife's purple hair, the killer and beautiful face... And of course Kate doesnt know that these guys are Mafia Laughing I bet you think shes screwed up big time buuuuut.... nah! She knows who he is, says a few words "So your my dad huh... Fucking prick!" shoots him the face, gurads hear the gun shot and race up to find Kate stood there naked with a gun in her hand, smiling, almost laughing! the guards are all like wtf?! and aim at her, she falls back taking up her fathers gun and shoots the shit out of the poor bastards... She hops over her dads desk finding ammo and re-loads, Someone comes in shouting "FUCK YOU ASS HOLES!!" a shotgun fires and hits two of the guards, Kate turns and sees someone holding a shotgun, and a guy with a pistol, both in teenage years looking about 16 - 17, Kate comes out with the DL-44 and the DE-10, fires simultaniously with out looking at her targets, the killer look in her eyes not. even. blinking. This bitch was fucking craaaaaazy! but anyways back to the cazy ass story... The two people took her away to a Ship, gave her clothes, seeing she had talent with pistols, and also turns out she was good at swimming and many other things... they taught her a few things about who they work with and what they do for a living and also about her fathers work... She laughed at first but then took it seriously after a moment, no expressions on her face, she yawned and sat down on a chair, looks at the guy who had the shotgun, He introduces himself as "Duta" He took out a pack of Cigerettes and starts to smoke, Kate looks at the pack and takes out out and also pickpocketting Duta's lighter to do it, then puts it back in his pocket.

At 20 she got yet again another Job with Duta and there friend "Jak" for a sum of 150,000 in Hutt money, There Job was to locate documents to a new Nuclear missile meaning big boom for Dumb People. Anyways Kate, now called Revy by her crew since they all had nicknames and also "Two-Hands" because of her extraordinary abilities with two pistols, She never backs down from a fight, She's been up against droids, other Mafia groups, Clones and won she got a Tatoo which showed how many people shes killed on her right shoulder. Anyways back to the job... Revy was sent to Taris to pick up the documents, she meets up with a guy named Jack Koraon, They got chased to the undercity by other Mafia members, Revy takes out the DE-10 and the DL-44 shooting back, she takes Jack and the documents to there ship and fly off, a few space battles commence and they get back to then Corellian Mafia place where they managed to set up a deal to give them back to the rightful owners and creaters, during the Mafia attack, Jack was told he was an expendable asset so they left him to die giving him nowhere to go, Revy sighed and told him to join the crew... She has had a few jobs with him oh and heres another Job: To take a kid to the Tarisian Mafia -_- this wont go well, obviously... They head to Taris with the kid, Jack, being an accountant wasnt used to the job yet but he pulled through in the group, Revy got pissed off with him a few tims but she likes him deep down not wanting to admit it to he bastard... anyways they take the kid to a bar where they were supposed to meet and this house Maid shows up out of nowhere! christ she sees the kid and shoots everyone in the bar, Duta, Jak, Revy, Jack now called Rez and the kid run out get to a speeder and drive off, being followed by the phsyco bitch who blew up the damn bar! Revy was pissed off because she couldnt finish her bottle of Rum... they get to a cargo hold and do a shoot out, turns out the House Maid was acutally an Ex-Republic special forces soldier in hiding :/ the Corellian Mafia show up with there boss to stop the fight, and it ends up in blood sweat... Thats right you heard me... Bare. Knuckle. Boxing match. Damn these two went on for a whole Day untill the Maid and Revy fell unconsious, there wounds where healed and when the Nun took up she took the kid back to where he lived, so the Mafia did get payed.

And now we all know how much Revy loves gun's right? Twisted Evil The Corellian Mafia invite her over and buy her two new DE-10 custom modified blasters for power and range and Ballistics only, Revy tests them out in the training area with her best friend from some Training place... Anyways Revy likes the pistols obviously even has a pirates crest on it/The skull and two swords going across\

Revy gets on well with her Crew, She's currently 22, Still smokes still loves to drink Rum, hates waking up in the morning every fuckin' day, Swears alot, and loves to give Jack/Rez a bit of a hard time.

OOC: Tell me if more is needed or stuff needs editting oh btw! since Nori and Kris have put a restriction on to no more FS bio's till bounty hunters etc are made? Well call this an offer into the Mafia/Criminal world... and theres three more slots to this group since I have 1. Need someone to play Jak, Duta and another for Jack/Rez

Last edited by Daka on Mon Jul 26, 2010 12:11 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Empress!
Community Owner
Community Owner
Empress!

PostSubject: Re: Kate Jonea - "Revy"   Kate Jonea - "Revy" Icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 2:02 pm

Hah, piss of Nether Stalker Gavix and you are Void meat...(Ashes)
Back to top Go down
∂єαth ƒσr¢є ∂αҜα

∂єαth ƒσr¢є ∂αҜα

PostSubject: Re: Kate Jonea - "Revy"   Kate Jonea - "Revy" Icon_minitimeSat Jul 24, 2010 1:05 am

Done and read OOC bit pls
Back to top Go down
Empress!
Community Owner
Community Owner
Empress!

PostSubject: Re: Kate Jonea - "Revy"   Kate Jonea - "Revy" Icon_minitimeSat Jul 24, 2010 1:51 am

Not a criminal group, I want CIS....Droids, trandoshan Mercs, ANY CIS mercs.
Back to top Go down
∂єαth ƒσr¢є ∂αҜα

∂єαth ƒσr¢є ∂αҜα

PostSubject: Re: Kate Jonea - "Revy"   Kate Jonea - "Revy" Icon_minitimeSat Jul 24, 2010 2:04 am

Why do you think she has Bounty Hunter in her Faction/group... This group'll be for nobody side but meh they'll do a job or too... Mafia, Merc's, You got it
They only Deliver or Kill simple fact you need a job, go ask them but I'll need someone to RP as Rock, Someone for Dutch and someone for Benny.

Benny = Hacking/Tech guy

Dutch = muscle man/gun user

Rock = Tech guy/equipment manager

I'll allow Benny and Rock pistols.

Dutch gets the good stuff aswell as Revy(me)

Back to top Go down
Empress!
Community Owner
Community Owner
Empress!

PostSubject: Re: Kate Jonea - "Revy"   Kate Jonea - "Revy" Icon_minitimeSat Jul 24, 2010 3:07 am

This reminds me of Halo Reach and Star Wars Republic Commando
Back to top Go down
∂єαth ƒσr¢є ∂αҜα

∂єαth ƒσr¢є ∂αҜα

PostSubject: Re: Kate Jonea - "Revy"   Kate Jonea - "Revy" Icon_minitimeSat Jul 24, 2010 3:34 am

lol, still awaiting Approval.
Back to top Go down
Empress!
Community Owner
Community Owner
Empress!

PostSubject: Re: Kate Jonea - "Revy"   Kate Jonea - "Revy" Icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2010 2:07 am

Alright, I guess its alright. I just dont get how she just gets the gun and kills the crap out of a criminal organisation ALTHOUGH she just got the gun that was waiting for her on the street.
Back to top Go down
<RaNdOm_God>
Community Owner
Community Owner
<RaNdOm_God>

PostSubject: Re: Kate Jonea - "Revy"   Kate Jonea - "Revy" Icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2010 5:37 am

Denied due the total ripoff of this anime anyway, i won't approve it you have no no from me.
Back to top Go down
http://g-rp.freeforumshosting.org
WereWulf

PostSubject: Re: Kate Jonea - "Revy"   Kate Jonea - "Revy" Icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2010 11:35 am

What's with all the smiley faces and devil faces..? This is too much of a rip off. Cutlass Sword..Glock..M9,etc. Just giving you an advice to change a bit of stuff if you ever want it to be approved.
Back to top Go down
http://g-rp.freeforumshosting.org/
∂єαth ƒσr¢є ∂αҜα

∂єαth ƒσr¢є ∂αҜα

PostSubject: Re: Kate Jonea - "Revy"   Kate Jonea - "Revy" Icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 12:04 am

just shut it Wulf... -_-
Back to top Go down
Firefox

Firefox

PostSubject: Re: Kate Jonea - "Revy"   Kate Jonea - "Revy" Icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 4:45 am

wulf he gets it his bio was denied you dont have to be a dick about the topic
Back to top Go down
<RaNdOm_God>
Community Owner
Community Owner
<RaNdOm_God>

PostSubject: Re: Kate Jonea - "Revy"   Kate Jonea - "Revy" Icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 4:59 am

I just don't understand why people keep posting in places where they are not allowed to......>.>
Back to top Go down
http://g-rp.freeforumshosting.org
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kate Jonea - "Revy"   Kate Jonea - "Revy" Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kate Jonea - "Revy"
Page 1 of 1