Galaxy Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Galaxy roleplay the place where you want to be!!!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hiring the Death Watch

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Empress!
Community Owner
Community Owner
Empress!

Hiring the Death Watch Empty
PostSubject: Hiring the Death Watch   Hiring the Death Watch Icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 8:28 am

Empress Liandra arrives on Concordia in her royal transport to meet with Pre Vizsla.
//So people dont accuse me of ubering I give Kris the role of Pre.
Back to top Go down
<RaNdOm_God>
Community Owner
Community Owner
<RaNdOm_God>

PostSubject: Re: Hiring the Death Watch   Hiring the Death Watch Icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 8:41 am

As they land on the moon, 3 starfighters trace them to the landing zone they land in and Death Watch assasing comms Pre Vizsla."Sir we traced the unvissited guest should we kill them?"Pre Vizsla"No i want to see why they are here bring them to me."The land next to the ship and they open fire blasting its engines off, so they can't run away."Get out with your hands out, or you will be killed as animals!"

"Empress let me talk with them let me explain them who you are and why you come in here."
Back to top Go down
http://g-rp.freeforumshosting.org
Empress!
Community Owner
Community Owner
Empress!

PostSubject: Re: Hiring the Death Watch   Hiring the Death Watch Icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 8:43 am

''What a rude welcome...Better you do that, yes. I would screw up in negotations.'' Steps out.
Back to top Go down
<RaNdOm_God>
Community Owner
Community Owner
<RaNdOm_God>

PostSubject: Re: Hiring the Death Watch   Hiring the Death Watch Icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 8:51 am

Gets infront of her taking the gun out, dropping it down on the groud "I am Carlos Dias Personal and royal Guard of the Empress we would like to speak with your boss.WE are looking for a deal, not any wars we hate the jedi and the republic aswell-Well atleast i do.-."

The two assasins looks at each other and then say "Your luckly that the boss wanted to speak with you otherwise you would be dead till now.Follow us."They enter in the ship and soon they fly to Pre Vizsla place.

Once they enter inside the Pre Vizsla Place a figure in armor diffrent then the others rises and says "So your the intenders, right?"

-"Intender's, we ain't intender's we are just here to make a deal The empress neads an army and she sees that army in you.She wants once more the name Mandalore can be heard with honnor and loyalty to the ones that leave for the day the brave soldiers that where metioned in the storys."

Pre Vizsla "Is that so Empress?"
Back to top Go down
Empress!
Community Owner
Community Owner
Empress!

PostSubject: Re: Hiring the Death Watch   Hiring the Death Watch Icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 8:55 am

Thinks of something, although she doesnt really understand much or know about the Mandalorians: ''Yes...Ypu were great warriors in the Great Hyperspace War...And Mandalorian Wars. I want the mandalorians to be 'revived' again. And I am willing to offer enough money for the taking of the planet.''
Back to top Go down
<RaNdOm_God>
Community Owner
Community Owner
<RaNdOm_God>

PostSubject: Re: Hiring the Death Watch   Hiring the Death Watch Icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 9:15 am

Pre Vizsla "Hmm nice then, we may sort something out." Carlos "I am sure we will the Empress is a kind person who loves the loyal people i am sure that if your people are loyal enough they will get enough money for everything.....and who knows maybe in few months you may be named as the next super power in the Galaxy." Pre Vizsla "Good speach although we need to talk for the money, we are going to attack the planet if you promisse us to supply us with the needed ships weapons and maybe some planet holomap it would be good to create a tactic."
Back to top Go down
Empress!
Community Owner
Community Owner
Empress!

PostSubject: Re: Hiring the Death Watch   Hiring the Death Watch Icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 9:17 am

''The map is not a problem. Weapons though would be. The transportation is easily handled. But I dont know where and how to get any weapons without the Republic noticing. If you could do that part on your own I will...add 500 000 more credits to your payment.''
Back to top Go down
<RaNdOm_God>
Community Owner
Community Owner
<RaNdOm_God>

PostSubject: Re: Hiring the Death Watch   Hiring the Death Watch Icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 10:22 am

Pre Vizsla "Deal, my people will serve your beuitifull Empress.....Although now the price is 1 500 000 but because you where brave enough i will lower down the price to 1 250 000."Smiles and offers them a place to sit."be my guests, When the mandalorians do a deal they don't brake it don't worry no one will attack you in here."
Back to top Go down
Empress!
Community Owner
Community Owner
Empress!

PostSubject: Re: Hiring the Death Watch   Hiring the Death Watch Icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 10:34 am

Liandra tilts her head to the side and smiles ''Thank you, I am sure they dont. The credits will be transffered to you in atleast a day. I dont brake my promises aswell.''
Back to top Go down
∂єαth ƒσr¢є ∂αҜα

∂єαth ƒσr¢є ∂αҜα

PostSubject: Re: Hiring the Death Watch   Hiring the Death Watch Icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 10:51 pm

Keira rolls her eyes and sighs
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hiring the Death Watch   Hiring the Death Watch Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hiring the Death Watch
Page 1 of 1