Galaxy Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Galaxy roleplay the place where you want to be!!!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

John Ozz - (Human) - Jedi Knight

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
John Ozz

John Ozz

John Ozz - (Human) - Jedi Knight Empty
PostSubject: John Ozz - (Human) - Jedi Knight   John Ozz - (Human) - Jedi Knight Icon_minitimeSun Aug 01, 2010 1:46 pm

Name: John Ozz
Planet of Birth: Coruscant
Race : Human
Grander: Male
Family: Ozz
Codename: John Ozz (i do not have code-name if anyone can tell me one post it)
Following class: Jedi iniciate
History: a good live
Voice: jedi_hm/sounds
Personallity: Pacive, friendly ,helper ,loves heavy metal and clasic music
Physical appereance: short hair (black color) alwais wear blue clothes. size 1.80m

John Ozz - (Human) - Jedi Knight 36999_111310382249659_100001120931573_79728_5958216_n

when he was 8 years joined with his cousin and brother to anti CIS team. fighting v.s droids

inspired by the good and justice he want to join to clone troopers but he was denied because he was so joung and he was a human
as a human that want to join to the children of Jango Feet but only clones can be trooper so ,he go to the jedi academy to learn the force.
he was trained like all childrens with him's cousing and brother they learned much of the force, and his masters (no personal masters)r taught they the code of the Jedi, and awarded to they the lightsabers.
with the force of his side will be the best jedi ever(he thought that). nevertheless still has a much to learn.

Alex was a great Jedi knight who died (but John thougt that he is alive).
both haved a force bond but the bond dissapear after Alex get lost.
John try to infiltrate Clone forces to found any data from Alex but he was discovered.
in a mission he was stoped by Warlord (john's brother) said to stop trying to infiltrate and he said (you are a human you will be easyily discovered he arent died but the clone dont have any data of Alex((john's Cousing))
and he agree.

John Ozz - (Human) - Jedi Knight 28110_102480986465932_100001120931573_23927_8040582_n

he get in into the Jedi Academy to continuing training.
to stop all darkness of the planet (im not racist,Black People are good persons ,i am talking abouth hate and all kind of probs and dark side of the force)
now he are scouting all planets acepting missions of the Academy. like a scout or police in all planets and accepting missions from academy.

John was re-admitted by the council ,one year they was ordered to make the missions freely. out from academy same time.

in a mission Alex get lost into a mission after fall into a big hole and anyone know abouth him after that.
and the family get divided.

-Alex Kenobi (John's Cousing) was lost and since then not to know of its existence.
-Warlord (John's Brother) go to live into Naboo.

Now after John become a Jedi Padawan he took him's saber and goes to Vjun where he returns to duty.

and now he is living the present. and you can found him in 'Galaxy Roleplay'

------tell me how to post my skin
------how i post something in my topic page like comments?
------post your opinions abouth (and i dont have a super uppgraided inglish because i am colombian if you can write in spanish better)
------tell me what i can change or whatever, ok thanks if you can help me

Last edited by John Ozz on Fri Aug 06, 2010 1:43 pm; edited 11 times in total
Back to top Go down
<RaNdOm_God>
Community Owner
Community Owner
<RaNdOm_God>

PostSubject: Re: John Ozz - (Human) - Jedi Knight   John Ozz - (Human) - Jedi Knight Icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 4:46 am

Look you got everything wrong, this is the worst biography that i have ever seen (No offence).I think that this is a wip Change it all no one will approve 13 years old Jedi Knight ''clone trooper'' and what is this clones are cloned they do not take random persons in the army......Contact one of the following admins on the forums for more information

Atris-Co Owner
Kristifor-Co Owner
Amy4ever-Admin
Daka-Admin

If someone alredy instructed you to make the bio this way please post the name down bellow so the player (hope not admin) can get his warning.
Back to top Go down
http://g-rp.freeforumshosting.org
John Ozz

John Ozz

PostSubject: Re: John Ozz - (Human) - Jedi Knight   John Ozz - (Human) - Jedi Knight Icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 3:03 pm

read it and tell me if now is allright
Back to top Go down
Empress!
Community Owner
Community Owner
Empress!

PostSubject: Re: John Ozz - (Human) - Jedi Knight   John Ozz - (Human) - Jedi Knight Icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 10:05 pm

Delete the pat with the ''Lord Sith'' THere is no such thing in the Clone Wars except Palaptine and Count Dooku, and they are NOT fightable.
Back to top Go down
John Ozz

John Ozz

PostSubject: Re: John Ozz - (Human) - Jedi Knight   John Ozz - (Human) - Jedi Knight Icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 1:41 pm

Atris wrote:
Delete the pat with the ''Lord Sith'' THere is no such thing in the Clone Wars except Palaptine and Count Dooku, and they are NOT fightable.

now is allright?
Back to top Go down
Empress!
Community Owner
Community Owner
Empress!

PostSubject: Re: John Ozz - (Human) - Jedi Knight   John Ozz - (Human) - Jedi Knight Icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 1:44 pm

Yes. I approve.
Back to top Go down
John Ozz

John Ozz

PostSubject: Re: John Ozz - (Human) - Jedi Knight   John Ozz - (Human) - Jedi Knight Icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 1:57 pm

Atris wrote:
Yes. I approve.

yes thankx You Rock! we see in the server
Back to top Go down
<RaNdOm_God>
Community Owner
Community Owner
<RaNdOm_God>

PostSubject: Re: John Ozz - (Human) - Jedi Knight   John Ozz - (Human) - Jedi Knight Icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 3:10 pm

yes, from me as well.btw niri i can't stand it anymore, the smell of cow and dogas.......anyway i am taking my ride tommorow in the afternoon i'll be home then because eh its 8 hors trip *smiles* i'll take a shawer at last *big hug*to you and everyone els..........cya on the server dude sorry for the late answer
Back to top Go down
http://g-rp.freeforumshosting.org
Empress!
Community Owner
Community Owner
Empress!

PostSubject: Re: John Ozz - (Human) - Jedi Knight   John Ozz - (Human) - Jedi Knight Icon_minitimeSat Aug 07, 2010 1:17 am

Aight.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: John Ozz - (Human) - Jedi Knight   John Ozz - (Human) - Jedi Knight Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

John Ozz - (Human) - Jedi Knight
Page 1 of 1