Galaxy Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Galaxy roleplay the place where you want to be!!!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Sitting in the Throne Room(Open royal RP)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Empress!
Community Owner
Community Owner
Empress!

Sitting in the Throne Room(Open royal RP) Empty
PostSubject: Sitting in the Throne Room(Open royal RP)   Sitting in the Throne Room(Open royal RP) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 3:32 am

The Empress sits in her Ornamented throne, leaning her head on 1 hand. Her eyes are closes halfway as she stares at the outside, through the window. She observes the people of her 'self' claimed planet working on her own city buildings, while the Death Watch are watching them. Liandra lets out a sigh: Im soooo bored in this throne room Her dull expression stares blankly at the workers endlessly.
Back to top Go down
<RaNdOm_God>
Community Owner
Community Owner
<RaNdOm_God>

PostSubject: Re: Sitting in the Throne Room(Open royal RP)   Sitting in the Throne Room(Open royal RP) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 3:57 am

*Stands next to the throne and then looks around saying "Maybe we can find someone make something funny, i am sure that there'll be something on this plant that will attrach your attention."Then he smiles and looks at his gun "Maybe if they fail you can practice you aiming skill on them"Looking at the workers "Empress, they are slaves after all."
Back to top Go down
http://g-rp.freeforumshosting.org
Empress!
Community Owner
Community Owner
Empress!

PostSubject: Re: Sitting in the Throne Room(Open royal RP)   Sitting in the Throne Room(Open royal RP) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 5:26 am

''Bring me a random man...Might aswell get some amusement.'' Sighs and keeps staring outside.
Back to top Go down
<RaNdOm_God>
Community Owner
Community Owner
<RaNdOm_God>

PostSubject: Re: Sitting in the Throne Room(Open royal RP)   Sitting in the Throne Room(Open royal RP) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 5:30 am

*Sights*"You hear'd the Empress, go and for fill her orders." Turns to her Empress What would you like to get, does it matter the grander, the age, or the outlook?"
Back to top Go down
Empress!
Community Owner
Community Owner
Empress!

PostSubject: Re: Sitting in the Throne Room(Open royal RP)   Sitting in the Throne Room(Open royal RP) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 5:32 am

''I dont care. Though I like to keep the good slaves to work so bring me a fat one thats not in shape and possibly coudlnt carry something heavy.''
Back to top Go down
<RaNdOm_God>
Community Owner
Community Owner
<RaNdOm_God>

PostSubject: Re: Sitting in the Throne Room(Open royal RP)   Sitting in the Throne Room(Open royal RP) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 5:38 am

"Yes Empress, go on man you heard the mission bring a fat man that can't carry anything heavy."*The guards go and few moments latter they come back with a fat man*
Back to top Go down
Empress!
Community Owner
Community Owner
Empress!

PostSubject: Re: Sitting in the Throne Room(Open royal RP)   Sitting in the Throne Room(Open royal RP) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 5:43 am

Looks at him: ''Well? Amuse me. Say something funny.''
Back to top Go down
<RaNdOm_God>
Community Owner
Community Owner
<RaNdOm_God>

PostSubject: Re: Sitting in the Throne Room(Open royal RP)   Sitting in the Throne Room(Open royal RP) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 5:45 am

*The man looks around then says *"Why am i in here, what have i done wrong?"
Back to top Go down
Empress!
Community Owner
Community Owner
Empress!

PostSubject: Re: Sitting in the Throne Room(Open royal RP)   Sitting in the Throne Room(Open royal RP) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 5:47 am

''Youve broekn the rule of not working since you cant lift up a tool. Now ammuse me. Im really bored.''
Back to top Go down
<RaNdOm_God>
Community Owner
Community Owner
<RaNdOm_God>

PostSubject: Re: Sitting in the Throne Room(Open royal RP)   Sitting in the Throne Room(Open royal RP) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 5:47 am

"Well how, i can't do anything really funny."
Back to top Go down
Empress!
Community Owner
Community Owner
Empress!

PostSubject: Re: Sitting in the Throne Room(Open royal RP)   Sitting in the Throne Room(Open royal RP) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 5:55 am

''I dont care. Just do something funny before I get rid of you...permenatly.''
Back to top Go down
<RaNdOm_God>
Community Owner
Community Owner
<RaNdOm_God>

PostSubject: Re: Sitting in the Throne Room(Open royal RP)   Sitting in the Throne Room(Open royal RP) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 5:56 am

No Miss please, i'll do whatever you say just don't let them hurt you....JUST NAME IT AND I WILL DO IT!"*He sights at her*
Back to top Go down
Empress!
Community Owner
Community Owner
Empress!

PostSubject: Re: Sitting in the Throne Room(Open royal RP)   Sitting in the Throne Room(Open royal RP) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 6:00 am

''I already told you. Make me amused. Make me chukle. Im bored. I want to see something funny.''
Back to top Go down
<RaNdOm_God>
Community Owner
Community Owner
<RaNdOm_God>

PostSubject: Re: Sitting in the Throne Room(Open royal RP)   Sitting in the Throne Room(Open royal RP) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 6:03 am

"But i can't do anything funny, i am not that kind of a person......"
Back to top Go down
Empress!
Community Owner
Community Owner
Empress!

PostSubject: Re: Sitting in the Throne Room(Open royal RP)   Sitting in the Throne Room(Open royal RP) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 6:07 am

''Right then...'' Sighs loudly. ''Remove him from my sight. He REALLY failed to make me laugh. And his no good in working aswell. I dont find use for you sir.'' Smiles ''I think its your time to leave...permenatly.''
Back to top Go down
<RaNdOm_God>
Community Owner
Community Owner
<RaNdOm_God>

PostSubject: Re: Sitting in the Throne Room(Open royal RP)   Sitting in the Throne Room(Open royal RP) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 6:13 am

"No please miss have mercy, i have family please for them!" Carlos "Empress are you going to make senate as the republic?"
Back to top Go down
Empress!
Community Owner
Community Owner
Empress!

PostSubject: Re: Sitting in the Throne Room(Open royal RP)   Sitting in the Throne Room(Open royal RP) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 6:17 am

''Why do I need a senate? Oh and...Pff, Id hate to make them all sooo sad, theyre beloved father is dead. Fine, go home. Though get fit and start working like everyone else. I HATE useless people living in my capital city.'' Looks at him and nods.
Back to top Go down
<RaNdOm_God>
Community Owner
Community Owner
<RaNdOm_God>

PostSubject: Re: Sitting in the Throne Room(Open royal RP)   Sitting in the Throne Room(Open royal RP) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 6:22 am

Thank you miss!*Bows down to his kneels the rises and heads to the door* *Carlos turns his head to Liandra* "Empress i think that you'll need someone to speak with the republic from your name, atleast one person because they'll hunt you down, and it will be much harder to handle."
Back to top Go down
Empress!
Community Owner
Community Owner
Empress!

PostSubject: Re: Sitting in the Throne Room(Open royal RP)   Sitting in the Throne Room(Open royal RP) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 6:23 am

''I see your point...Well someone find me a senator then. I dont want bounty hunters like the ones on Taris.'' *Sighs*
Back to top Go down
<RaNdOm_God>
Community Owner
Community Owner
<RaNdOm_God>

PostSubject: Re: Sitting in the Throne Room(Open royal RP)   Sitting in the Throne Room(Open royal RP) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 6:24 am

"What do you prfer young or older senator My Empress?"
Back to top Go down
Empress!
Community Owner
Community Owner
Empress!

PostSubject: Re: Sitting in the Throne Room(Open royal RP)   Sitting in the Throne Room(Open royal RP) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 6:25 am

''I dont care. Experiance is all that matters.''
Back to top Go down
<RaNdOm_God>
Community Owner
Community Owner
<RaNdOm_God>

PostSubject: Re: Sitting in the Throne Room(Open royal RP)   Sitting in the Throne Room(Open royal RP) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 6:30 am

"Well then Empress if its not much i would love to call my Cousin here to serve you, she's very smart girl"
Back to top Go down
<RaNdOm_God>
Community Owner
Community Owner
<RaNdOm_God>

PostSubject: Re: Sitting in the Throne Room(Open royal RP)   Sitting in the Throne Room(Open royal RP) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 3:22 pm

*Few Hours latter Jesica Summoned by Carlos arrives with a ship landing in-front of the building, she heads to them and bows saying*Hello there Cousin, how are you?*Carlos nods*I'm fine Jes, thank you.This is the Empress i talked you a bout, she's looking for someone that'll be loyal and aways represent her in-front of the republic.So he enemys don't know her real outlook, are you ready to take this task and for fill your destiny as ''Diplomat''?*Jesica excited nods twice and says*What's my task my Empress?*Carlos explained to her how to turn and talk with Liandra, he said to her to be loayl if she wants the spot.*
Back to top Go down
Empress!
Community Owner
Community Owner
Empress!

PostSubject: Re: Sitting in the Throne Room(Open royal RP)   Sitting in the Throne Room(Open royal RP) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 11:30 pm

''First task? I dont know. Do whatever senators are supposed to do. Feel free to take a room in my 'palace'. Sadly not yet finished but soon! I dont know a thing about senators. Youll do the things youve been 'trained' to do.'' Liandra smiles and leans back on the throne. Looks at Carlos' cousin, with a rather evil look(not hatefull) but doesnt say anything, just keeps that smile on her face with that strange expression.
Back to top Go down
<RaNdOm_God>
Community Owner
Community Owner
<RaNdOm_God>

PostSubject: Re: Sitting in the Throne Room(Open royal RP)   Sitting in the Throne Room(Open royal RP) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 11:59 pm

Well this is the problem Empress, i don't have the training for one....But i am rather good and loyal person that will serve you good.Also i know the persons to turn so i can get the right training.*Smiles and looks at her*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sitting in the Throne Room(Open royal RP)   Sitting in the Throne Room(Open royal RP) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sitting in the Throne Room(Open royal RP)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next