Galaxy Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Galaxy roleplay the place where you want to be!!!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Eugen's trials

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
∂єαth ƒσr¢є ∂αҜα

∂єαth ƒσr¢є ∂αҜα

Eugen's trials Empty
PostSubject: Eugen's trials   Eugen's trials Icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 6:38 am

Grandmaster Yoda speaks over the intercomm: Eugen Darkrider, come to council chamber you must... An important matter must be discussed.
Back to top Go down
Eugen Darkrider

Eugen Darkrider

Eugen's trials Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eugen's trials   Eugen's trials Icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 6:47 am

Eugen opens his eyes loosing his focus then pushes himself slowly up glancing towards his comm. Very well my master, I shall be there at once.

He picks up his robe and slips it on his shoulders then pulls the hood over his head exiting the meditation chamber then heads towards the council chambers.
After some time he arrives in front of the council chambers doors. Pulls down his hood and locks his hands behind his back closing his eyes before exhaling quietly.
Back to top Go down
∂єαth ƒσr¢є ∂αҜα

∂єαth ƒσr¢є ∂αҜα

Eugen's trials Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eugen's trials   Eugen's trials Icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 7:02 am

The door opens, the room is completely dark, you are unable to see anything
Back to top Go down
Eugen Darkrider

Eugen Darkrider

Eugen's trials Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eugen's trials   Eugen's trials Icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 7:07 am

Keeps his eyes closed stepping slowly into the chamber, makes a few steps forward after passing the doors.
Dips his head forward exhaling quietly and kneels.

Last edited by Eugen Darkrider on Thu Aug 05, 2010 7:46 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
∂єαth ƒσr¢є ∂αҜα

∂єαth ƒσr¢є ∂αҜα

Eugen's trials Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eugen's trials   Eugen's trials Icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 7:17 am

Suddenly, blue and green lightsabers ignite in the dark room, Eugen would find himself standing in the centre of the room, with Yoda infront Yoda: Eugen Darkrider, I make thee, Knight of the republic. Yoda's lightsaber goes from eugen's right shoulder then to his left then back ot his right and he cuts off the plate Yoda: you may rise
Back to top Go down
Eugen Darkrider

Eugen Darkrider

Eugen's trials Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eugen's trials   Eugen's trials Icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 7:52 am

Master, I will not fail you. Gets up slowly before bowing deeply towards Yoda then straighten himself locking his hands behind him keeping his head bowed towards Yoda. It is and will always be my honor to serve the Jedi Order, and the Republic.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Eugen's trials Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eugen's trials   Eugen's trials Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Eugen's trials
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Galaxy Roleplay :: In Character :: Text RP-
Jump to: