Galaxy Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Galaxy roleplay the place where you want to be!!!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Love in the sky.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
<RaNdOm_God>
Community Owner
Community Owner
<RaNdOm_God>

Love in the sky. Empty
PostSubject: Love in the sky.   Love in the sky. Icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 4:25 am

Ventress walks in Griveous chamber and smileas at him, then she looks down and smiles galently at him and sits on his robotic leg."How is my favorite master today?"She smiles and then runs a hand around his robotic head and stops her finger down to the place where his mouth is suppose to be."So how are you darling?"
Back to top Go down
http://g-rp.freeforumshosting.org
Empress!
Community Owner
Community Owner
Empress!

Love in the sky. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Love in the sky.   Love in the sky. Icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 4:27 am

*Cough* 'That bloody Windu broke something inside of me. Near my heart...But you can fix that, right?'' Grievous eyes look her up and down and he WOULD smile. He grabs her around the waist and pulls her next to him.
Back to top Go down
<RaNdOm_God>
Community Owner
Community Owner
<RaNdOm_God>

Love in the sky. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Love in the sky.   Love in the sky. Icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 4:31 am

"It will be a pleasure for me to help my favorite General"She smiles wide and grins, then she runs her hand down to his chest and rubs the metalic parts galently.Then she -would- kiss his metalic mouth slowly with her lips and smile again.
Back to top Go down
Empress!
Community Owner
Community Owner
Empress!

Love in the sky. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Love in the sky.   Love in the sky. Icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 4:35 am

'Its getting better already' *Cough* 'The Jedi dont know what always heals me back to 100%.' Grievous begins to rub her back lovingly. 'How is lil' Gv. doing?' Moves another hand at her stomach, rubbing it.
Back to top Go down
<RaNdOm_God>
Community Owner
Community Owner
<RaNdOm_God>

Love in the sky. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Love in the sky.   Love in the sky. Icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 4:38 am

She smiles and then grins at him."He'll be powerful as his father and buitifull as his mother, and he'll be the one who'll make us both happy"She moves her hand on her stomach and then rubs it as well."How are we going to call him?"Smiles and leans her head on his shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Empress!
Community Owner
Community Owner
Empress!

Love in the sky. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Love in the sky.   Love in the sky. Icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 5:14 am

'Grieviess. His going to be remembered in history as the best destroyer the Galaxy has ever known. And when we die he is going to continue our raign of terror. But we are enver gonna die as long as we are together, right?' Grievous hugs Ventress tightly. He continues to rub her back gently. 'Who knew being a cyborg would pay off so well...I bet you loved it while we were creating our little general, hehe' Grievous extends all of his hands and continues cuddling her.
Back to top Go down
<RaNdOm_God>
Community Owner
Community Owner
<RaNdOm_God>

Love in the sky. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Love in the sky.   Love in the sky. Icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 6:12 am

"I did you where just amazing, as out kid will be like you a real master not like those fullish jedi."She extends her hands around his neck and hugs him tightly then smiles leaning her head on his chest starting to rub his neck."I just love this."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Love in the sky. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Love in the sky.   Love in the sky. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Love in the sky.
Page 1 of 1