Galaxy Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Galaxy roleplay the place where you want to be!!!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Jessica in Thy Empress chamber

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
<RaNdOm_God>
Community Owner
Community Owner
<RaNdOm_God>

Jessica in Thy Empress chamber  Empty
PostSubject: Jessica in Thy Empress chamber    Jessica in Thy Empress chamber  Icon_minitimeWed Sep 29, 2010 1:12 pm

My lady, the Clone Wars have come almost to their end, what do you intend to do now?After grevious gets captured there will be no leader, and the war will be over, they just said it on the Holo news, a massive invasion has been sent to Utapau to Capture the Deadly General.Do you need me to contact someone for you, perhaps call the mandalorians to discuss the future plans?
Back to top Go down
http://g-rp.freeforumshosting.org
Empress!
Community Owner
Community Owner
Empress!

PostSubject: Re: Jessica in Thy Empress chamber    Jessica in Thy Empress chamber  Icon_minitimeWed Sep 29, 2010 11:21 pm

''I can speak with them any time I like...what bothers is that once its over I will be the Republic's next target...since I use CIS tech...I think this war will NOT go as the Republic wishes...This time...Its time to use MY power for once.'' Liandra smiles deviously and picks up the sword, next to her throne. Then she gives a hand signal to bring the last remaining clone trooper slave she took.
Back to top Go down
<RaNdOm_God>
Community Owner
Community Owner
<RaNdOm_God>

PostSubject: Re: Jessica in Thy Empress chamber    Jessica in Thy Empress chamber  Icon_minitimeWed Sep 29, 2010 11:27 pm

The Clone troopers arrive and the look at her oddly being curious what she'll do with them

//Also get on MSN if you can Smile
Back to top Go down
Empress!
Community Owner
Community Owner
Empress!

PostSubject: Re: Jessica in Thy Empress chamber    Jessica in Thy Empress chamber  Icon_minitimeThu Sep 30, 2010 2:13 am

''Remove his helmet.'' She looks at the clone and smiles deviously.
Back to top Go down
<RaNdOm_God>
Community Owner
Community Owner
<RaNdOm_God>

PostSubject: Re: Jessica in Thy Empress chamber    Jessica in Thy Empress chamber  Icon_minitimeThu Sep 30, 2010 2:14 am

"Can we help with anything?"The Clone Rises his Earbrow
Back to top Go down
Empress!
Community Owner
Community Owner
Empress!

PostSubject: Re: Jessica in Thy Empress chamber    Jessica in Thy Empress chamber  Icon_minitimeThu Sep 30, 2010 2:52 am

''Indeed...I want all information on the Senate building...Im thinking of PERSONALLY visiting it..'' She raises her eyebrow, giving a wide and warm look.
Back to top Go down
<RaNdOm_God>
Community Owner
Community Owner
<RaNdOm_God>

PostSubject: Re: Jessica in Thy Empress chamber    Jessica in Thy Empress chamber  Icon_minitimeThu Sep 30, 2010 7:46 am

The Clone Grows in her face "We Shall never betray our brothers, you may kill use before that."As the Clone sees that their death is for sure he runs to the Empress taking out a sharp knife trowing it at her neck.......Just right before the Knife hits the neck of the Empress it stops and sudenly falls down as evil Laugh is heard."Muhahaha, Clones almost useless as the Jedi themself, at least they die easyly or not?"The Clones flys in the air and gets slamed into a pillar of electricity......the misterious man Smiles and says.We have came to serve you my Empress he kneels down so do the other unknown person that's with him.The person is holding something in it's hands ((Nothing personal people i don't want to review the status of the Character)) The guy with the robe smiles and the rises the Royal guards Take their possitions guarding the Empress.
Back to top Go down
Empress!
Community Owner
Community Owner
Empress!

PostSubject: Re: Jessica in Thy Empress chamber    Jessica in Thy Empress chamber  Icon_minitimeThu Sep 30, 2010 10:51 am

The Empress would give a suprised look. "I only wanted to pay a visit to the channcelor to forsee a little change in my position..'' She shakes her head ''Thank you, nontheless...Though I preffered to personally kill the betrayer...Now...Ready my forces. There will be a slight change of command...in the Senate.''
Back to top Go down
<RaNdOm_God>
Community Owner
Community Owner
<RaNdOm_God>

PostSubject: Re: Jessica in Thy Empress chamber    Jessica in Thy Empress chamber  Icon_minitimeThu Sep 30, 2010 1:02 pm

Empress, can we help in the battle you'll find our expriance pretty much advanced, we can help in the battle and i can finally take my revange to the Republic.*The misterious man takes off his hood and reviews his face Jesica Denafo should note that he was once a Jedi as she met him with Jainie she says "Wait he's a Jedi, kill him!" Owner grins and looks at her "The Jedi don't kill, do they?" Jesica looks at the fried body on the ground "Y-Yes, th-they don't!" He smiles 'But i do, i kill for something that worths dieing for, not because of Jedi bull shit."
Back to top Go down
Empress!
Community Owner
Community Owner
Empress!

PostSubject: Re: Jessica in Thy Empress chamber    Jessica in Thy Empress chamber  Icon_minitimeThu Sep 30, 2010 2:14 pm

Liandra would clap twice ''I like you...Indeed, I can use you...I suppose you'd request payment, bounty hunters?'' The Empress grins
Back to top Go down
<RaNdOm_God>
Community Owner
Community Owner
<RaNdOm_God>

PostSubject: Re: Jessica in Thy Empress chamber    Jessica in Thy Empress chamber  Icon_minitimeFri Oct 01, 2010 7:37 am

Bounty hunter?*Smirks*I'm that's kind of an offended. i'm not a bounty hunter, i'm something better....Something greater then any unit that you have, my deal is simple, i want to become a General in your Army and all the jedi dead.
Back to top Go down
Empress!
Community Owner
Community Owner
Empress!

PostSubject: Re: Jessica in Thy Empress chamber    Jessica in Thy Empress chamber  Icon_minitimeFri Oct 01, 2010 3:03 pm

''We'll see...Time will tell. It depends how well you WILL do when I take control over Coruscant...And the way I do it.'' She would laugh outloud amused. ''For now you are welcome here.''
Back to top Go down
<RaNdOm_God>
Community Owner
Community Owner
<RaNdOm_God>

PostSubject: Re: Jessica in Thy Empress chamber    Jessica in Thy Empress chamber  Icon_minitimeSat Oct 02, 2010 3:23 am

*Nods and then glares at the gyards around here* "You're uslesss."He smiles and then walks out heading to a hotel.
Back to top Go down
Empress!
Community Owner
Community Owner
Empress!

PostSubject: Re: Jessica in Thy Empress chamber    Jessica in Thy Empress chamber  Icon_minitimeSat Oct 02, 2010 3:33 am

The two magna guards stand there emotionless, and do not reply.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jessica in Thy Empress chamber    Jessica in Thy Empress chamber  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Jessica in Thy Empress chamber
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Galaxy Roleplay :: In Character :: Text RP-
Jump to: