Galaxy Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Galaxy roleplay the place where you want to be!!!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The end of the season

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
<RaNdOm_God>
Community Owner
Community Owner
<RaNdOm_God>

The end of the season Empty
PostSubject: The end of the season   The end of the season Icon_minitimeSat Oct 02, 2010 9:28 am

The event will start in 2 hours and a half, i expect you all to be there and have fun Smile Also bring your mains so i can pwn them nah, jking but be sure to come
Back to top Go down
http://g-rp.freeforumshosting.org
Bitch
Admin
Bitch

PostSubject: Re: The end of the season   The end of the season Icon_minitimeSat Oct 02, 2010 9:31 am

question; whats gona happen in the jedi temple, cause I need to know if I can get in there some way?

Lets go and have fun RP this evening
Back to top Go down
<RaNdOm_God>
Community Owner
Community Owner
<RaNdOm_God>

PostSubject: Re: The end of the season   The end of the season Icon_minitimeSat Oct 02, 2010 5:00 pm

Well Order 66 will be executed, the clones will get in and start killing jedi on sight .The rest is up to you, what you're going to rp jedi or clone it is up to you.Basicly if you run with a character while the temple is under attack will make him get pwned by the both forces.....as the jedi wont trust anyone during the fight.Also i don't care how much odd things you people will try to do while we do the Jedi Vs Clones fights, but if you try to ruine our epic plan to change the cannon then i'm going to ban someone and i mean it....I don't care if he's my best friend or my mother or my sister.....
Back to top Go down
http://g-rp.freeforumshosting.org
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The end of the season   The end of the season Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The end of the season
Page 1 of 1