Galaxy Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Galaxy roleplay the place where you want to be!!!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A little message for everyone

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Empress!
Community Owner
Community Owner
Empress!

A little message for everyone Empty
PostSubject: A little message for everyone   A little message for everyone Icon_minitimeWed Oct 06, 2010 8:00 am

Alright people...When there is an event there are atleast 7 people on RPing. We had fun, didnt we? Well why dont you get on by yourselves then. People cry to me there is no RP. Well dont expect me and Kris to spoon feed you RP. I have a life, so does he, and right now my life is tough as hell. Please, just get on and RP on your own with others, I cant always make events and try gathering people to play. We admins aint here to feed people waht they want, we are here to play too and right now we cant. Dont cry to me about RP and make it yourselves. Im not able to always help you or give you events. Make an RP group with some members and have fun.
Back to top Go down
<RaNdOm_God>
Community Owner
Community Owner
<RaNdOm_God>

PostSubject: Re: A little message for everyone   A little message for everyone Icon_minitimeWed Oct 06, 2010 8:03 am

Yes, i agree i am kind of busy with Real life stuff, and as an example i can point the Group of Dark jedi that was made by me Nori Daka Amy and Ponya.It was interesting to rp and we all had fun, try to make something on your own, you know a bounty hunter crew will be really nice to have in the community.And if you so much want to rp get on the server, more people will come if you stay on it and you all will have fun rp. Smile
Back to top Go down
http://g-rp.freeforumshosting.org
Empress!
Community Owner
Community Owner
Empress!

PostSubject: Re: A little message for everyone   A little message for everyone Icon_minitimeWed Oct 06, 2010 8:05 am

I cant be bothered making events every day. Create an RP group and have fun when you gether members.
Back to top Go down
Bitch
Admin
Bitch

PostSubject: Re: A little message for everyone   A little message for everyone Icon_minitimeWed Oct 06, 2010 8:18 am

THen lest see who all will be willing to form a group in this community as some kind of crew or soemthing else.

Its the best test to do this
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A little message for everyone   A little message for everyone Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A little message for everyone
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Galaxy Roleplay :: General Chat :: General Chat-
Jump to: