Galaxy Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Galaxy roleplay the place where you want to be!!!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Timelines... Wait what?! AGAIN!?!?!?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
∂єαth ƒσr¢є ∂αҜα

∂єαth ƒσr¢є ∂αҜα

Timelines... Wait what?! AGAIN!?!?!? Empty
PostSubject: Timelines... Wait what?! AGAIN!?!?!?   Timelines... Wait what?! AGAIN!?!?!? Icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 9:15 am

I suggest a new timeskip to get into recent events with Liandra's Empire. I'd suggest a possible either 5 year Timeskip or a 10 year timeskip, Which should give a better theme to the new Empire... Meaning, Liandra would have full good and proper controll over the Galaxy, (before reading this, I suggest reading the paragraph(s) below then read the bit after these brackets and the planets below) the Jedi still in hiding which I have suggested a few places...

Raxus Prime
Yavin IV(although they are currently there atm)
Voss
Onderon(Maybe if Jainie decides to help them)
Hapes
Illum
Deralia

Also gives a chance for Characters to develop more, Factions to rise to it's full power for example, the Alliance making itself known to the Galaxy or the Sith's proper return to cause chaos and I'd also like to introduce a new system for the Jedi. Give them a chance to gain helpers and Allies across the galaxy to keep them safe, as a crew for an example or you could have like a mini camp for the Jedi to hide but for crews for example a Smuggler and Droid like... take Han Solo's Millenium Falcon 'crew' as an example, there was Leia as the Jedi along with Anakin Solo, Jacen Solo and Jaina Solo and with C3PO as the droid and Han the smuggler or well you can pretty much make your own style of people to come along, For example mine might or would be a Jedi x1 or x2(Up to you to pick how many), Smuggler, Astromech Droid, Protocal Droid, and maybe even a Twi'lek stripper to take your fancy but nah I'm just kidding about the Twi'lek but still that is entire up to YOU

I would like to see comments below this post and to see Admin comments aswell, feel free to ask questions on Xfire, Forum PM, Post comments ect and I sincerly hope that you like my idea. For new people I am Daka
Back to top Go down
Bitch
Admin
Bitch

PostSubject: Re: Timelines... Wait what?! AGAIN!?!?!?   Timelines... Wait what?! AGAIN!?!?!? Icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 2:10 pm

I am not sure if this is a good Idea yet
Its obvious that we should clear up the last Change of time (Assassination of the chancellor, what happend to most of the Cannen chars etc)
For that I suggest we make one finnal post within the TRP section, delete the other Questions etc about it and fresh it up
Although I ike your idea of the crew, droids humans, aliens mixed together.. An alliance etc is just a great plan
But really should "clean"up first before we move to another timeskip. And I think that to much timeskips will tottaly ruine alot of RP's (not now but later on) and other chars.

for now I say, No No
But lets hear what other members think about this
Back to top Go down
∂єαth ƒσr¢є ∂αҜα

∂єαth ƒσr¢є ∂αҜα

PostSubject: Re: Timelines... Wait what?! AGAIN!?!?!?   Timelines... Wait what?! AGAIN!?!?!? Icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 11:39 pm

Not a problem, the time skip and all this is actually up to the admins to do but I like your Idea
Back to top Go down
Bitch
Admin
Bitch

PostSubject: Re: Timelines... Wait what?! AGAIN!?!?!?   Timelines... Wait what?! AGAIN!?!?!? Icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 11:45 pm

thanks for understanding Smile

PS: could you resize your picture please Smile
Back to top Go down
Empress!
Community Owner
Community Owner
Empress!

PostSubject: Re: Timelines... Wait what?! AGAIN!?!?!?   Timelines... Wait what?! AGAIN!?!?!? Icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 4:48 am

Reasonable. I approve, since It is a good idea to skip some things, since right now the Galaxy is full chaos. Sith would be Morg'rethar, but other sith can be rogue(depends how you want but main sith Force are Morg'rethar cultists) And I approve the jedi stuff.
Back to top Go down
<RaNdOm_God>
Community Owner
Community Owner
<RaNdOm_God>

PostSubject: Re: Timelines... Wait what?! AGAIN!?!?!?   Timelines... Wait what?! AGAIN!?!?!? Icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 5:00 am

I like the stuff but there will be no SKYWALER Family, think a bout will ya' i pwned Anakin on the event......There will be no skywalker family no more.

Although the other things look good, maybe latter tonight i'll make a meeting so we can disuss the things.
Back to top Go down
http://g-rp.freeforumshosting.org
∂єαth ƒσr¢є ∂αҜα

∂єαth ƒσr¢є ∂αҜα

PostSubject: Re: Timelines... Wait what?! AGAIN!?!?!?   Timelines... Wait what?! AGAIN!?!?!? Icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2010 12:16 pm

Kris... It's called an EXAMPLE... srsly who even said that there was since you killed them completely also, how long do you want the timeskip? 5 years? or 10?
Back to top Go down
<RaNdOm_God>
Community Owner
Community Owner
<RaNdOm_God>

PostSubject: Re: Timelines... Wait what?! AGAIN!?!?!?   Timelines... Wait what?! AGAIN!?!?!? Icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 2:45 am

I vote 5 because i want to see the rising of the new faction, i don't want to see 10 large applications .....I want to see how they grow up in game Smile
Back to top Go down
http://g-rp.freeforumshosting.org
∂єαth ƒσr¢є ∂αҜα

∂єαth ƒσr¢є ∂αҜα

PostSubject: Re: Timelines... Wait what?! AGAIN!?!?!?   Timelines... Wait what?! AGAIN!?!?!? Icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 5:29 am

fine by me
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Timelines... Wait what?! AGAIN!?!?!?   Timelines... Wait what?! AGAIN!?!?!? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Timelines... Wait what?! AGAIN!?!?!?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Galaxy Roleplay :: General Chat :: Member Suggestions-
Jump to: