Galaxy Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Galaxy roleplay the place where you want to be!!!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Cerians

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Firefox

Firefox

The Cerians Empty
PostSubject: The Cerians   The Cerians Icon_minitimeTue Oct 19, 2010 4:33 am

Race/Class Image: (Female Version/Sora MinxThe Cerians Anime_cat_girl-47161 Male Version The Cerians Neko-boy

Race/Class Small(Deatiled) history. For Many years the Cerians have been in hiding from the dangers of the galaxy but now since new dangers have been brewing few of tehm have been seen. Cerians are a mix of all cat like creatures as well as a small portion of human but their main abilities is night vision for seeing at night as well as advanced senses

Race/Class diffrent signs(Something to show them off as diffrent from the others): They each turn to a different color for each cat form.

Race/Class racial abillities(Like better vision/improved hearing w/e): They have the ability of night vision as well as advance senses.

Race/Class diplomatic stabillity and position in the Galaxy. They are spread out among the galaxy playing by the rules (most of them). However on their planet they rule by royal blood and family line for Kings and Queens.

Race/Class home planet(Also customly made planet. Give info about it aswell) Ceria - This planet is found near the outer rim but horrible monsters are found not normal monsters of the normal star wars galaxy. (More infor later on the monster)

Last edited by Firefox on Sat Jan 01, 2011 3:19 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Bitch
Admin
Bitch

The Cerians Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Cerians   The Cerians Icon_minitimeTue Oct 19, 2010 7:19 am

The sexy girl with cat ears reminds me at something else xD

Im really intersted in this catty people
Back to top Go down
Empress!
Community Owner
Community Owner
Empress!

The Cerians Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Cerians   The Cerians Icon_minitimeTue Oct 19, 2010 11:54 am

Alright, waiting for the rest.
Back to top Go down
Firefox

Firefox

The Cerians Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Cerians   The Cerians Icon_minitimeTue Oct 19, 2010 6:33 pm

alright here i am with this species i want to see what you guys think so far and i will be adding more info if it is needed or not anyways >.>
Back to top Go down
Empress!
Community Owner
Community Owner
Empress!

The Cerians Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Cerians   The Cerians Icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2010 5:22 am

Alright, I asked Kris and aswell he doesnt approve the shapeshift thing. Everything else by far is okay but I dont think shapeshifting would be really...Star Wars like. Id say go with Improved hearing(as in cat like) and good night vision. So thats both our opinions by far. Just remove the shapeshifting part and add what I gave as an example etc. Its just an example though, feel free to give any sort of racial ability but not shapeshifting.
Back to top Go down
Firefox

Firefox

The Cerians Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Cerians   The Cerians Icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2010 5:47 am

ok redid that
Back to top Go down
Empress!
Community Owner
Community Owner
Empress!

The Cerians Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Cerians   The Cerians Icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2010 6:46 am

If you dont have anything else to add, Id say I approve. Just waiting for Kris now.
Back to top Go down
Firefox

Firefox

The Cerians Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Cerians   The Cerians Icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2010 4:32 am

there appearance remains the same however they dont shapeshift they have advanced night seeing and sense i changed that like you asked and i have nothing else to add
Back to top Go down
Empress!
Community Owner
Community Owner
Empress!

The Cerians Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Cerians   The Cerians Icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2010 11:53 am

A'right then, approved.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Cerians Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Cerians   The Cerians Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Cerians
Page 1 of 1