Galaxy Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Galaxy roleplay the place where you want to be!!!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Discusing TOR

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Bitch
Admin
Bitch

Discusing TOR Empty
PostSubject: Discusing TOR   Discusing TOR Icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 6:55 am

I think the armours of the Republic troops are way to modern for the Old republic
Who agrees?
Back to top Go down
Bitch
Admin
Bitch

Discusing TOR Empty
PostSubject: Re: Discusing TOR   Discusing TOR Icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 12:13 pm

BTW my bro just showed me the newest trailer of TOR AWESOME
Its the time that darth malagus attacks Alderaan, and bastila shan showes up too. Its all very epic Shocked
Back to top Go down
Empress!
Community Owner
Community Owner
Empress!

Discusing TOR Empty
PostSubject: Re: Discusing TOR   Discusing TOR Icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 12:16 pm

I think the soldiers just look like Commander Cody ripoffs.
Back to top Go down
Bitch
Admin
Bitch

Discusing TOR Empty
PostSubject: Re: Discusing TOR   Discusing TOR Icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 12:25 pm

exactly, Its not longer the old republic but a weaird new time
Back to top Go down
Tasrix Thunder
Admin
Tasrix Thunder

Discusing TOR Empty
PostSubject: Re: Discusing TOR   Discusing TOR Icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 1:44 pm

yeah, the Troopers look like

HOLY- ZOMG! SITH! KILLKILLKILL JUGGERNAUT TANK! KILL!!!!

tbh, I think that TOR will be a very good game, and I do not reallywant to try the Trooper out, I would rather a Jedi Knight/Consular, an Imperial agent, an Bounty Hunter and a Sith warrior. POSSIBLY an Inquisitor, but too little has been revealed about these classes except the Sith Warrior, let's hope that E3 will shed more light on the game engine, classes, powers and locations in 3 Hours and 16 mins Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Bitch
Admin
Bitch

Discusing TOR Empty
PostSubject: Re: Discusing TOR   Discusing TOR Icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 11:47 pm

The two trailers didnt tell much about the game itself so look to the comment video's of the makers
Its not that good as I expacted it to be
Back to top Go down
Jango

Jango

Discusing TOR Empty
PostSubject: Re: Discusing TOR   Discusing TOR Icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 2:06 pm

First. That is not Bastila Shan or Satele Shan. Just a random Jedi.
Second. The game developers are making all these class trailers so that people can choose what they want to be in time before they released the game.
Third. The BioWare team wanted to make those armors for kids to play it too, especially since I bet all of them watch The Clone Wars and think they will be clones in TOR, in my opinion.
Back to top Go down
<RaNdOm_God>
Community Owner
Community Owner
<RaNdOm_God>

Discusing TOR Empty
PostSubject: Re: Discusing TOR   Discusing TOR Icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 2:34 pm

Jango wrote:
First. That is not Bastila Shan or Satele Shan. Just a random Jedi.
Second. The game developers are making all these class trailers so that people can choose what they want to be in time before they released the game.
Third. The BioWare team wanted to make those armors for kids to play it too, especially since I bet all of them watch The Clone Wars and think they will be clones in TOR, in my opinion.

Your right jang, but The Clone wars is pretty epic i can say that its even more interesting then the original movies and in my option the so called copy of clone armor proves that their developer team has got no imagination.
Back to top Go down
http://g-rp.freeforumshosting.org
Jango

Jango

Discusing TOR Empty
PostSubject: Re: Discusing TOR   Discusing TOR Icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 12:46 am

Why you think they chose clone armor? Because, so more kids will play it since most DO watch the Clone Wars and would want to play as a ''clone'' in the game.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Discusing TOR Empty
PostSubject: Re: Discusing TOR   Discusing TOR Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Discusing TOR
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Galaxy Roleplay :: General Chat :: Spam-
Jump to: