Galaxy Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Galaxy roleplay the place where you want to be!!!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Emily and Duno

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
∂єαth ƒσr¢є ∂αҜα

∂єαth ƒσr¢є ∂αҜα

Emily and Duno  Empty
PostSubject: Emily and Duno    Emily and Duno  Icon_minitimeSat Nov 06, 2010 9:18 am

She carried on kissing him
Back to top Go down
Firefox

Firefox

Emily and Duno  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Emily and Duno    Emily and Duno  Icon_minitimeSat Nov 06, 2010 9:22 am

after the long kiss Viola came in the room waiting for them to finish >.>
Back to top Go down
∂єαth ƒσr¢є ∂αҜα

∂єαth ƒσr¢є ∂αҜα

Emily and Duno  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Emily and Duno    Emily and Duno  Icon_minitimeSat Nov 06, 2010 9:31 am

She heard Viola come in and moved her head away from Duno immediately sitting up uhh... Hi
Back to top Go down
Firefox

Firefox

Emily and Duno  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Emily and Duno    Emily and Duno  Icon_minitimeSat Nov 06, 2010 10:12 am

Viola: Not like me and Jainie didnt now you two were a couple, but off that subject I told her finnaly she seemed to take the news well
Back to top Go down
∂єαth ƒσr¢є ∂αҜα

∂єαth ƒσr¢є ∂αҜα

Emily and Duno  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Emily and Duno    Emily and Duno  Icon_minitimeSat Nov 06, 2010 10:42 am

Thats a relief... She rolled her eyes
Back to top Go down
Firefox

Firefox

Emily and Duno  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Emily and Duno    Emily and Duno  Icon_minitimeSat Nov 06, 2010 10:48 am

Viola: Aint it sat on one of the wooden chairs and because of how heavy her armour was it broke stupid armour...
Back to top Go down
∂єαth ƒσr¢є ∂αҜα

∂єαth ƒσr¢є ∂αҜα

Emily and Duno  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Emily and Duno    Emily and Duno  Icon_minitimeSat Nov 06, 2010 11:14 am

Emily went to get one of those steel chairs and helped up Viola helping her into the chair before going to sit back down next to Duno
Back to top Go down
Firefox

Firefox

Emily and Duno  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Emily and Duno    Emily and Duno  Icon_minitimeSat Nov 06, 2010 12:56 pm

as soon as she sat down on the steel chair it bent down slowly to the ground

Viola: ok thats it! she pressed a button on the middle of her armour and slowly went into itself and she was in a blue skin suit

Emily and Duno  Zero-Suit-Samus-super-smash-bros--brawl-87093_400_329

then she twirled the heavy pistol in her hand and put it on the table
Back to top Go down
∂єαth ƒσr¢є ∂αҜα

∂єαth ƒσr¢є ∂αҜα

Emily and Duno  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Emily and Duno    Emily and Duno  Icon_minitimeSat Nov 06, 2010 2:33 pm

Emily smiled and she layed her head back on Duno's lap So what did you need Vara?
Back to top Go down
Firefox

Firefox

Emily and Duno  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Emily and Duno    Emily and Duno  Icon_minitimeSat Nov 06, 2010 2:42 pm

Vara Degarei: To get out of that armour, now to figure out how to get out of this skin suit before later tonight

Duno Fortuna: Mom to much info....
Back to top Go down
∂єαth ƒσr¢є ∂αҜα

∂єαth ƒσr¢є ∂αҜα

Emily and Duno  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Emily and Duno    Emily and Duno  Icon_minitimeSat Nov 06, 2010 3:19 pm

Emily got up and sighed I've worn these before, quite flexible and easy to take off She unzipped the top of the suit down to the collar and she pulled the 'zip' to Emily's right and she went behind Vara and pulled the unzipped part back and it was able for Vara to take off There you go
Back to top Go down
Firefox

Firefox

Emily and Duno  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Emily and Duno    Emily and Duno  Icon_minitimeSat Nov 06, 2010 3:24 pm

her wings came out

Vara Degarei: Thanks you wont believe how long I have had those stuffed in the suit her wings looked a little damaged but they were healing quite well
Back to top Go down
∂єαth ƒσr¢є ∂αҜα

∂єαth ƒσr¢є ∂αҜα

Emily and Duno  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Emily and Duno    Emily and Duno  Icon_minitimeSun Nov 07, 2010 1:44 am

Emily sat back down next to Duno, leanining on him
Back to top Go down
Empress!
Community Owner
Community Owner
Empress!

Emily and Duno  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Emily and Duno    Emily and Duno  Icon_minitimeSun Nov 07, 2010 2:27 am

((So Vara is alive? With only her wings hurt?...I think the Thermal Detonator VAPORIZES EVERYTHING, not make slight scorches like in JA+ Canon wise the Thermal is the strongest grenade made, and it can vaporize everything in 10/15 yards of the explosion.))
Back to top Go down
Firefox

Firefox

Emily and Duno  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Emily and Duno    Emily and Duno  Icon_minitimeSun Nov 07, 2010 5:23 am

//unless she used a force phantom http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Force_phantom it only had the small effects on her due to she was so close tot he shranpel coming at her

Vara Degarei: Well I guess I will leave you two be now, but stay out of trouble. -W to duno- Dont forget to wear protection she ran out of the room giggling

Duno Fortuna: Please dont say that again mom >.>
Back to top Go down
∂єαth ƒσr¢є ∂αҜα

∂єαth ƒσr¢є ∂αҜα

Emily and Duno  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Emily and Duno    Emily and Duno  Icon_minitimeSun Nov 07, 2010 5:53 am

Emily yawns and lays her head on his lap again
Back to top Go down
Empress!
Community Owner
Community Owner
Empress!

Emily and Duno  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Emily and Duno    Emily and Duno  Icon_minitimeSun Nov 07, 2010 5:57 am

((By what I learned this is 1: Epicly hard to use 2: Epicly connected to the Dark Side 3: Epic mental concentration that Vara somehow had when she was using a TD? Yeah right 4: A sith lord and a few other scumbags used it, not just everyone. 5: Vara is a low ranking ex-jedi that has a 0:01 chance of ever knowing about the force power. 6: Check the ones who are listed to know this power and their force level. 7: I believe vara is dead until I get an explination about this force power and how she used it in battle, when she is a low ranked and force connected Diathim, and all RP's consisting her after her death are now voided. I await an explination.))
Back to top Go down
Firefox

Firefox

Emily and Duno  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Emily and Duno    Emily and Duno  Icon_minitimeSun Nov 07, 2010 6:15 am

//My explanation is quite simple the ghost that recently possesed her before (Ponya Degarei) learned that power over time from her. now if you paid attention to past rp before we might not be going through this >.> if you need more of an explanation I will try to come on xfire soon and give you a more brief summary of ohw this all works
Back to top Go down
Empress!
Community Owner
Community Owner
Empress!

Emily and Duno  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Emily and Duno    Emily and Duno  Icon_minitimeSun Nov 07, 2010 7:00 am

((alright then, tell me how she learned it. also tell me how being possesed by someone gives you the excuse of having an epicly strong force power. In that matter ill get palpatine to posses the empress AND ill havE OPed force lightning aswell, just because he had it. A spirit possessing a body means nothing, the body needs to learn, and actually know and have the abillity and mental stregth to use it, not just somehow know it since there was another person inside of her. this is no explination of how a ''runt'' gets to have a force power that a sith lord did.))
Back to top Go down
Firefox

Firefox

Emily and Duno  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Emily and Duno    Emily and Duno  Icon_minitimeSun Nov 07, 2010 7:05 am

((As i said I will explain more thorougly when I can get on xfire unfortunatly I cant at the moment so your going to have to sit back, relax and wait))
Back to top Go down
Empress!
Community Owner
Community Owner
Empress!

Emily and Duno  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Emily and Duno    Emily and Duno  Icon_minitimeSun Nov 07, 2010 7:08 am

((I dont get what a spirit has to do with a physical body instantly learning how to use an extreamly DARK FORCE POWER A SITH LORD KNEW, during an intense battle although the wikia says there needs to be extreme mental concentration during that time. but really until I get to know how vara is still dead. sorry.
Back to top Go down
∂єαth ƒσr¢є ∂αҜα

∂єαth ƒσr¢є ∂αҜα

Emily and Duno  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Emily and Duno    Emily and Duno  Icon_minitimeSun Nov 07, 2010 7:12 am

\\ if you remember... Ponya had been within Vara's body before she was in the Jedi Temple
Back to top Go down
Empress!
Community Owner
Community Owner
Empress!

Emily and Duno  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Emily and Duno    Emily and Duno  Icon_minitimeSun Nov 07, 2010 7:39 am

((and?))
Back to top Go down
Firefox

Firefox

Emily and Duno  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Emily and Duno    Emily and Duno  Icon_minitimeSun Nov 07, 2010 7:57 am

//and I will explain the rest later until that I will not rp with Vara
Back to top Go down
Empress!
Community Owner
Community Owner
Empress!

Emily and Duno  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Emily and Duno    Emily and Duno  Icon_minitimeWed Nov 17, 2010 2:07 pm

((Charecter unlocked. Ponya gave me the info and I guess its alright. She created the Phantom while she never even engaged Owen and the ghost that possesed her knew the power(I also got the info about that but I wont bother listing it all since its gonna take some time) and all and all I guess Its alright to RP Vara again. But for the sake of RP Ill put a limit to using that power to...1 use per IC year. Have fun))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Emily and Duno  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Emily and Duno    Emily and Duno  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Emily and Duno
Page 1 of 1