Galaxy Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Galaxy roleplay the place where you want to be!!!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Usual RP lately -.-

Go down 
+2
Evan
Empress!
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Empress!
Community Owner
Community Owner
Empress!

Usual RP lately -.- Empty
PostSubject: Usual RP lately -.-   Usual RP lately -.- Icon_minitimeWed Nov 17, 2010 11:38 am

I wish to ask why me, kris, Evan and Wauter(I cant get your damn name John, so Ill call you John) are the only ones ever onlne from around a month - month and a half now. If you so dont like the rules of this community or the RP going on then leave. If its about the romance and all that I cant say anyone wants his chat filter filled with it(Nothing personal) or pretty much getting on and doing w/e ooc. There are hell more stuff to do then stand around, doing nothing. Thats why you aint restricted to RPing Force users. As I said before...THERE IS A F*CKING IMPERIAL ACADEMY FOR A F*CKING REASON. Imperials and Death Watch aint meant to be NPCs. This is honestly pointless since still no matter how much things I try doing no one besides the few people listed above cares when they have communities that allow everything to happen. So just take your time reading this and try understanding how damn annoying it is to RP with 4 people, wondering what to do all the time, since the lack of RP ideas is fading out. No one takes part in the events besides these 4 people(/salute to Evan who is the best new guy ever and is bassicly better then half of you, again no offense) You cant RP an invasion or a battle when there is 1 person standing up as a whole army, or 1 person standing up as an assault leader. This is what I bassicly have to say. If you hate what goes on here or what RP Im TRYING to make other then the usual romance and FS crap then just feel free to leave the community(No offense to people that have life problems, I can understand that) but to people who are on the f*cking PC every day and bassicly dont do shit or care about this community.
Back to top Go down
Evan

Evan

PostSubject: Re: Usual RP lately -.-   Usual RP lately -.- Icon_minitimeWed Nov 17, 2010 11:44 am

I agree... Completely... If you really RP only FOR A F*CKING romance and cyber then you're really... No offence. I agree with Nori about rest. Nothing f*cking with sense in it.
Back to top Go down
<RaNdOm_God>
Community Owner
Community Owner
<RaNdOm_God>

PostSubject: Re: Usual RP lately -.-   Usual RP lately -.- Icon_minitimeWed Nov 17, 2010 12:13 pm

I wont comment here, i've already spoke with Nori a bout this, i just find EVERYONE ON GALAXY IMMATURE in they way of their rp style, rping love.....You mad?
Back to top Go down
http://g-rp.freeforumshosting.org
Bitch
Admin
Bitch

PostSubject: Re: Usual RP lately -.-   Usual RP lately -.- Icon_minitimeWed Nov 17, 2010 12:20 pm

I agree with this first statement but I have another comment aswell

To daka, corenth and ponya:

You guys are always Rping only with eachother, I beg you RP WITH NOT JUST THE USSUAL PEOPLE
Thats it

We need active new members. Not people that say hi and somehow leave everytime. All grats to evan who has been our greatest expansion since a long time
Back to top Go down
Empress!
Community Owner
Community Owner
Empress!

PostSubject: Re: Usual RP lately -.-   Usual RP lately -.- Icon_minitimeWed Nov 17, 2010 12:23 pm

4 people RPing out of 40 is just...-.- Its such a mystery to me why someone just -IS- here due to his epic friend who is here. RP communities are made so everyone can RP. I get it you two love Ponya, but when she has things to do in life it wouldnt hurt to get on the f*cking server and RP with the rest.
Back to top Go down
∂єαth ƒσr¢є ∂αҜα

∂єαth ƒσr¢є ∂αҜα

PostSubject: Re: Usual RP lately -.-   Usual RP lately -.- Icon_minitimeWed Nov 17, 2010 1:06 pm

Empress! wrote:
4 people RPing out of 40 is just...-.- Its such a mystery to me why someone just -IS- here due to his epic friend who is here. RP communities are made so everyone can RP. I get it you two love Ponya, but when she has things to do in life it wouldnt hurt to get on the f*cking server and RP with the rest.

You think I what? Son of a mother duck your crazy 1. Ponya's a friend 2. There is such a thing as coursework and it aint easy for me with history and music... SO dont get me started in this convo ok oh wait, shit just did get in the convo... Besides I'm either A) homework/coursework B) Music C) On another server so stop bitching to us about it

Oh! and may I remind you most of those 40 left so I think that narrows it down to either 30 - 25 people that are here...
Back to top Go down
Evan

Evan

PostSubject: Re: Usual RP lately -.-   Usual RP lately -.- Icon_minitimeWed Nov 17, 2010 1:25 pm

ιcнιɢσ яʋκια | нσιισw ☢ wrote:
stop bitching
You are on my black list.
Really. We(Well I) Understand that You got life too. But if YOU have TIME to RP on SERVER then GET on. And don't RP in your small RP group -_-. Community is for everyone and we our Community should have more members active atm.
Back to top Go down
Empress!
Community Owner
Community Owner
Empress!

PostSubject: Re: Usual RP lately -.-   Usual RP lately -.- Icon_minitimeWed Nov 17, 2010 1:34 pm

Ponya is just a friend but you and Corenth get on when she is on and you RP when she RPs. Ill stop bitching when people find time for everything. I got school too but I find time to study, get good grades and care about this community. Although out of 12 hours I can LIVE, 6 of those hours are taken by school. How do I still find time to get mostly A's and B's and still care and RP on this community? Arranging your activities is easy. Try to arrange what your gonna do every hour and then youll have time for everything. If you got time to get on another server you certainly have time to get on this server aswell. We didnt raise this f*cking community for 1 f*cking year so we can RP with 4 people.

Last edited by Empress! on Wed Nov 17, 2010 1:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
<RaNdOm_God>
Community Owner
Community Owner
<RaNdOm_God>

PostSubject: Re: Usual RP lately -.-   Usual RP lately -.- Icon_minitimeWed Nov 17, 2010 1:49 pm

I love live it when a band of kids start to act mature and begin to complie a bout grades, you think life is hard?You think that you're doing something, well then my friend you're fucking wrong, try to be on my place...I need to go to school ((I don't bother going so often)) and work my ass just pay a damn server for you guys, to have fun ALL together, i don't mind you rping with ponya she's epic whatever rp with others and stop swearing please as well as using bad language words.
Back to top Go down
Evan

Evan

PostSubject: Re: Usual RP lately -.-   Usual RP lately -.- Icon_minitimeWed Nov 17, 2010 1:52 pm

Kris I can donate through PayPall Call. Atm I don't have money on phone.
Back to top Go down
∂єαth ƒσr¢є ∂αҜα

∂єαth ƒσr¢є ∂αҜα

PostSubject: Re: Usual RP lately -.-   Usual RP lately -.- Icon_minitimeWed Nov 17, 2010 2:06 pm

Also Resolute's admins are the WORST and most FUCKED UP and Fucktarded admins we've ever known meaning the result of Leaving Resolute

"Ponya is just a friend but you and Corenth get on when she is on and you RP when she RPs." - Empress!

You miss are indeed WRONG. I am on waaaaaaaay before Corenth and Ponya are due to something called a Time Zone and a side note to that, I go on Continuum if Adorn asks me to come on if theres something that I'm needed for or if I fee llike going on there...

"You are on my black list." - Evan

That hurts... Really but where'd you get it from? NFS MW or the cops...

"But if YOU have TIME to RP on SERVER then GET on. And don't RP in your small RP group -_-. Community is for everyone and we our Community should have more members active atm." - Evan

Evan... There is such a thing in everybody called a Will Of Its Own... Now WE choose whether we want to go on or not. You. Do. Not. Control. Us. So don't try to force Communism or a Dictatorship or w/e it's called onto me and most of the people this is aimed at...

Now I hope nobody was insulted from that... I merely answered each quote
Back to top Go down
Bitch
Admin
Bitch

PostSubject: Re: Usual RP lately -.-   Usual RP lately -.- Icon_minitimeThu Nov 18, 2010 5:11 am

Comman guys, we need to keep this conversation as official as possible. You all have a reason to be angry on eachother but PLEASE, we don't want this to go wrong.
Theres an easy way to solve this and a hard way. 1. We should start off with an interesting Trp 2. We need to get more Freakin members since its not the only problem that daka etc stick together a little to much. 3. Let's take it easy and focus on the promotion of galaxy. As you all can see we need active and GOOD Rpers, we need an atractive plot and that starts with the active people ATM.

Take a deep breath, shoot me and Rp
Back to top Go down
Evan

Evan

PostSubject: Re: Usual RP lately -.-   Usual RP lately -.- Icon_minitimeThu Nov 18, 2010 5:27 am

Also Resolute's admins are the WORST and most FUCKED UP and Fucktarded admins we've ever known meaning the result of Leaving Resolute
I don't get it. You play worse server only to whine after playing on it?

Also. I.AM.NOT.TRYING.TO.MAKE.YOU.DO.SOMENTHING.I.AM.JUST.SAYING.THAT.COMMUNITY.HAVE.ONLY.FOUR.MEMBERS.ONLINE.

P.S
You are on my blacklist cuz of saying that Atris is bitching... And I have my own blacklist in school... I am not taking it from fucking nerd game
Back to top Go down
<RaNdOm_God>
Community Owner
Community Owner
<RaNdOm_God>

PostSubject: Re: Usual RP lately -.-   Usual RP lately -.- Icon_minitimeThu Nov 18, 2010 7:27 am

Evan wrote:
I don't get it. You play worse server only to whine after playing on it?

Also. I.AM.NOT.TRYING.TO.MAKE.YOU.DO.SOMENTHING.I.AM.JUST.SAYING.THAT.COMMUNITY.HAVE.ONLY.FOUR.MEMBERS.ONLINE.

P.S
You are on my blacklist cuz of saying that Atris is bitching... And I have my own blacklist in school... I am not taking it from fucking nerd game

Fist dude threathing is banable in here, second if you really had one you wherent going to speak a bout and for finale everyone should stop argueing, don't get me mad srly it's something that you do not want.
Back to top Go down
Firefox

Firefox

PostSubject: Re: Usual RP lately -.-   Usual RP lately -.- Icon_minitimeThu Nov 18, 2010 7:40 am

i think we should probably close and lock this topic since i see nothing but arguement from it at the moment perhaps we should try speaking to each other on xfire this friday at 5:00pm eastern time to think of a solution to all of this >.>
Back to top Go down
<RaNdOm_God>
Community Owner
Community Owner
<RaNdOm_God>

PostSubject: Re: Usual RP lately -.-   Usual RP lately -.- Icon_minitimeThu Nov 18, 2010 8:00 am

Agreed finally a mature person to respond, you should all think a bit before starting to flame at each other.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Usual RP lately -.-   Usual RP lately -.- Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Usual RP lately -.-
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Galaxy Roleplay :: General Chat :: General Chat-
Jump to: