Galaxy Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Galaxy roleplay the place where you want to be!!!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Cute conversation

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
∂єαth ƒσr¢є ∂αҜα

∂єαth ƒσr¢є ∂αҜα

The Cute conversation - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Cute conversation   The Cute conversation - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 12:18 am

He sighs Fine fine... I'll shut up but just because your sister oh wait... My wife is happy does not give you an excuse to be the emotional girl of the house because your guys not here. Wheres your sister? the shitty me wants to ask her same question... He smiles to Silena rubbing her arm and kissed her forehead

Last edited by ∂αҜα σƒ Tнє Sσul on Fri Dec 17, 2010 6:01 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Firefox

Firefox

PostSubject: Re: The Cute conversation   The Cute conversation - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 12:47 pm

\\um her sister is farah kushina silena is the other dark jedi that likes the son of konna X)
Back to top Go down
∂єαth ƒσr¢є ∂αҜα

∂єαth ƒσr¢є ∂αҜα

PostSubject: Re: The Cute conversation   The Cute conversation - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 2:50 pm

OH FOR FUCK SAKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This is confusing... I thought Silena was Farah Sad ffs....
Back to top Go down
Firefox

Firefox

PostSubject: Re: The Cute conversation   The Cute conversation - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 17, 2010 5:32 am

\\mmmk i will just give you some time to re edit dont worry daka *huggles*
Back to top Go down
∂єαth ƒσr¢є ∂αҜα

∂єαth ƒσr¢є ∂αҜα

PostSubject: Re: The Cute conversation   The Cute conversation - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 1:49 am

He went back to watching the film
Back to top Go down
Firefox

Firefox

PostSubject: Re: The Cute conversation   The Cute conversation - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 5:40 am

Lady kushina looked down for a moment realizing she had not seen eugen in a long time now this started to worry her and everything that was floating went back in its place she walked off into her room checking for any messages from Eugen that had came lately
Back to top Go down
∂єαth ƒσr¢є ∂αҜα

∂єαth ƒσr¢є ∂αҜα

PostSubject: Re: The Cute conversation   The Cute conversation - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 3:26 pm

Dask kisses Silena Well I gotta go... Other me has to have his play time... he slaps his head and his eyes changed colour Right! now wheres Farah...
Back to top Go down
Empress!
Community Owner
Community Owner
Empress!

PostSubject: Re: The Cute conversation   The Cute conversation - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 3:27 pm

Call me by any name...Anyway is all the same...Now then, This is going a bit too bleach with the twin person inside one mind. Dont you think?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Cute conversation   The Cute conversation - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Cute conversation
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Galaxy Roleplay :: In Character :: Text RP-
Jump to: