Galaxy Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Galaxy roleplay the place where you want to be!!!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Will be gone for months!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
<RaNdOm_God>
Community Owner
Community Owner
<RaNdOm_God>

Will be gone for months! Empty
PostSubject: Will be gone for months!   Will be gone for months! Icon_minitimeSat Dec 11, 2010 3:44 am

Well guys i really can't give ya' all the reason why i'm going to be missing, but i told Nori the real one, for you erm....Take it as a little vacation for me Razz, i'll be prolly back after new year....Cya till then Razz

BTW!!! The server will stay up, i've payed it for more then an year so it will be with me being here or not Smile Have fun while i'm gone Razz
Back to top Go down
http://g-rp.freeforumshosting.org
Evan

Evan

PostSubject: Re: Will be gone for months!   Will be gone for months! Icon_minitimeSat Dec 11, 2010 7:35 am

*Sniff sniff*
Back to top Go down
Bitch
Admin
Bitch

PostSubject: Re: Will be gone for months!   Will be gone for months! Icon_minitimeSat Dec 11, 2010 7:37 am

NOes, u must be here
Back to top Go down
Firefox

Firefox

PostSubject: Re: Will be gone for months!   Will be gone for months! Icon_minitimeSat Dec 11, 2010 12:54 pm

dont leave us krisko D:
Back to top Go down
Empress!
Community Owner
Community Owner
Empress!

PostSubject: Re: Will be gone for months!   Will be gone for months! Icon_minitimeSat Dec 11, 2010 3:01 pm

I guess that leaves me incharge...Evil grin, unshuffling Citadel Enforcers Claymore and opening gates to Atris' Fortress of Torture and Fun. Bye Kris. Ill take care of our members. We will have LOADS of fun. And you take care of yourself, y'hear?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Will be gone for months!   Will be gone for months! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Will be gone for months!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Galaxy Roleplay :: General Chat :: General Chat-
Jump to: