Galaxy Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Galaxy roleplay the place where you want to be!!!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

New Temple, new home, new life.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
corenth

New Temple, new home, new life. Empty
PostSubject: New Temple, new home, new life.   New Temple, new home, new life. Icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 6:05 pm

Corenth was in the grand hall at bottom floor(main floor) of the jedi temple on coruscant. He was welcoming new initiates and leading them into the new orientation room(basically a large round class room). Welcome, all of you, to the jedi temple. I speak on behalf of the rest of the order when i say, we are proud to have you here. My name is Corenth Shendo, I am a councilor here alongside Knight Kirana and Knight xuv'eror. We will be your instructors, your teachers, your guides, tutors, whatever you wish to call us, we are here to help you along your journey to becoming Jedi knights. We as jedi, train in defence of the galaxy, we do not fight unless we have no other option. We focus our minds to control our abilities, powers you may call them. There are three pillars of the order, one is the force, second is knowledge, and last is self-discipline. without these three pillars, we would fall. Now let us all say the code of the order. This code is your oath, through it, you are bound loyal to the order by choice. THe code is as follows: THere is no emotion, there is peace......there is no ignorance, there is knowledge.......there is no passion, there is serenity........there is no chaos, there is harmony........there is no death, there is the force. after everyone recites it - Now, if you'll follow me, we will accomodate you with the basics, uniform, training saber and datapad. You shall also be assigned dorms which you will share for the time being. He leads them through the halls, giving them a quick tour before assigning rooms, the uniforms and such are already there in the bedrooms.
Back to top Go down
Firefox

Firefox

PostSubject: Re: New Temple, new home, new life.   New Temple, new home, new life. Icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 7:19 pm

Lianna smiled some holding Leanne's hands as she was assigned in the same room as hers in the temple, she scratched her rakghol like face for a moment reciting the code in her mind trying to remeber it by heart
Back to top Go down
Empress!
Community Owner
Community Owner
Empress!

PostSubject: Re: New Temple, new home, new life.   New Temple, new home, new life. Icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 3:44 am

The noxious Lady Deathwhisper is walking throught the halls with no worry of her new look at all. Her red eyes stalk the hallway underneath her hood. She doesnt seem to have a weapon equipped but that doesnt mean any danger is gone. The feeling of the Dark Side would be streching through the halls. She doesnt even worry about it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Temple, new home, new life.   New Temple, new home, new life. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New Temple, new home, new life.
Page 1 of 1