Galaxy Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Galaxy roleplay the place where you want to be!!!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Bumping into the Darkside

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Empress!
Community Owner
Community Owner
Empress!

Bumping into the Darkside - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bumping into the Darkside   Bumping into the Darkside - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 13, 2011 12:39 pm

We should handle the return part later...And since this place has been renuated my old lurking place has been torn asunder so...If you have any thought of a place I could train you then show me. Just so you know my teachings are diffrent then the average Jedi... The Skeletal bone fingers extended forward, creating a small sphere of ice, simply by forming air and crystalizing it. She offers it to the girl. Just something I believe you humanoids enjoy. The sphere is solid crystalized ice. It is very smooth.
Back to top Go down
Firefox

Firefox

PostSubject: Re: Bumping into the Darkside   Bumping into the Darkside - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 13, 2011 12:47 pm

Lianna Telnada: She held the crystalized ball of ice You used alter enviroment to make this wow this is interesting, as for a place to train... uh... I will look for a place is there a place I can meet up again to show you a place to train with you?
Back to top Go down
Empress!
Community Owner
Community Owner
Empress!

PostSubject: Re: Bumping into the Darkside   Bumping into the Darkside - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 13, 2011 1:01 pm

The skeletal figure nodded. Bassicly everywhere during night time...I am everywhere. Deathwhisper would have chuckled, and turned away. Now then, I believe its your time to go. Morning is soon setting and bassicly...I am vulrnable to any hostility.
Back to top Go down
Firefox

Firefox

PostSubject: Re: Bumping into the Darkside   Bumping into the Darkside - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 13, 2011 2:51 pm

Lianna Telnada: I understand she started walking off looking for a place for them to practice at night
Back to top Go down
Empress!
Community Owner
Community Owner
Empress!

PostSubject: Re: Bumping into the Darkside   Bumping into the Darkside - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 13, 2011 2:57 pm

The figure of Deathwhisper would have vanished in mid air, when she turned aroud.
Back to top Go down
Firefox

Firefox

PostSubject: Re: Bumping into the Darkside   Bumping into the Darkside - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 13, 2011 3:01 pm

As she was searching for a room to train with secretly with deathwhisper she found a room hiddin in the gardens that no jedi would now of she planted a beacon there that the empress would be able to feel and find on her own (no one else but the empress can probably feel this type of beacon she planted)
Back to top Go down
Empress!
Community Owner
Community Owner
Empress!

PostSubject: Re: Bumping into the Darkside   Bumping into the Darkside - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 13, 2011 3:12 pm

You mean Deathwhisper? Razz
The dark lady replies using force talk. I forgot I had an open area...But for training that one would prove better.
Back to top Go down
Firefox

Firefox

PostSubject: Re: Bumping into the Darkside   Bumping into the Darkside - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 13, 2011 3:12 pm

Lianna Telnada: This should work perfectly

OOC: I will show you the hiding/training place on a gcx map
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bumping into the Darkside   Bumping into the Darkside - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bumping into the Darkside
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Galaxy Roleplay :: In Character :: Text RP-
Jump to: