Galaxy Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Galaxy roleplay the place where you want to be!!!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Re-building of Taris

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Firefox

Firefox

The Re-building of Taris - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Re-building of Taris   The Re-building of Taris - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 08, 2011 2:29 pm

she poured herself some wine and some wine for him in a seperate glass if he wanted some

Ive made sure of that for the time being
Back to top Go down
Eugen Darkrider

Eugen Darkrider

PostSubject: Re: The Re-building of Taris   The Re-building of Taris - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 08, 2011 11:36 pm

He leaned over, taking the glass of wine, rising it slowly at his face, looking at the contents curiously.
You know... I don't remember the last time I drinked.. Ugh.. Ah well.
He then raised the glass above his head noding slowly.
Lets hope for a long and peaceful era, and may long live the Taris leader.
Lowered the glass as he took a quiet sip.
Back to top Go down
∂єαth ƒσr¢є ∂αҜα

∂єαth ƒσr¢є ∂αҜα

PostSubject: Re: The Re-building of Taris   The Re-building of Taris - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 09, 2011 1:35 am

Daskaria rolls his eyes and facepalms. He continues to gaurd the room looking out for suspicious activity
Back to top Go down
Firefox

Firefox

PostSubject: Re: The Re-building of Taris   The Re-building of Taris - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 09, 2011 5:36 am

She nodded some to that as she sipped her glass as well

meanwhile outside of there room an assassin of the sort walked around the senate making his way to a close vent air shaft were he let out these poisonous like centipedes going towards Stephanys room
Back to top Go down
∂єαth ƒσr¢є ∂αҜα

∂єαth ƒσr¢є ∂αҜα

PostSubject: Re: The Re-building of Taris   The Re-building of Taris - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 10, 2011 7:07 am

Daskaria kept sensing out incase there was any danger not finding any.... Yet...
Back to top Go down
Firefox

Firefox

PostSubject: Re: The Re-building of Taris   The Re-building of Taris - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 10, 2011 1:54 pm

one of the poisonous bugs made there way to dasks location to the vent
Back to top Go down
∂єαth ƒσr¢є ∂αҜα

∂єαth ƒσr¢є ∂αҜα

PostSubject: Re: The Re-building of Taris   The Re-building of Taris - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 12, 2011 3:01 pm

He senses it go past him and drop into Lady Kushina's room, he barged in the door pulling out his Red saber igniting it and slashing the bugs in half
Back to top Go down
Eugen Darkrider

Eugen Darkrider

PostSubject: Re: The Re-building of Taris   The Re-building of Taris - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 12, 2011 3:14 pm

His eyes closed, the glass of wine at his lips, he pulls his hilt from the table with his free hand, pointing it towards Daskaria after he cutted the bug in half.

I knew something was wrong with you. No wonder I left the bug came in. Also that reaction time..

Opens his eyes emptying the glass of wine before putting it back onto the table. He then eyes Daskaria with his eyes narrowed.

You were in the Dark Ladys' tent that day. Who are you?--

Closes his eyes as he puts his other hand at his forehead, the saber still pointing towards Daskaria. Stephany can see the images Eugen saw that day as a mixture of feelings are emanated in the room.
Back to top Go down
Firefox

Firefox

PostSubject: Re: The Re-building of Taris   The Re-building of Taris - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 12, 2011 5:58 pm

Stephany looked up to this hoping dask would come up with some good execuse or run
Back to top Go down
∂єαth ƒσr¢є ∂αҜα

∂єαth ƒσr¢є ∂αҜα

PostSubject: Re: The Re-building of Taris   The Re-building of Taris - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 6:16 am

He stares at him under his mask then took it off as he lets out a cough and his face was a little sweaty Hate that mask sometimes Makes me chafe a little... Mind re-saying that? don't get what your on about.. And atleast be a little happy your... Missess was just saved from what He lowers himself and picks up the head end of the bug examining it looks to be one of the most deadlyest bugs that i've probably came across He squeezes some of it's venom into a glass tube and then puts both peices of the bug into another tube, sealing it inside Now. back to the conversation, what do you mean at a Dark Ladies tent? Ohhh right... He grins and pulls out a flash bang, once their vision was normal from the flash bang, he was gone... hiding in the shadows to wait
Back to top Go down
Firefox

Firefox

PostSubject: Re: The Re-building of Taris   The Re-building of Taris - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 6:31 am

From the bang and the smoke in the room her force vision seemed more blurred of that so she couldnt focus on were he went
Back to top Go down
Eugen Darkrider

Eugen Darkrider

PostSubject: Re: The Re-building of Taris   The Re-building of Taris - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 6:34 am

Creates a small wind into the room, almost as a small tornado, making the smoke go away from the room through the window. then he frowns as he sighs turning towards Stephany. Mind telling me where you got this 'guard'? Next time I see him.. I'm afraid he will remain without a head. So either make him disappear for good or time for some explanation. Clips his saber onto his belt as he slips his coat on.
Since I got a feeling something is not right here.
Back to top Go down
Firefox

Firefox

PostSubject: Re: The Re-building of Taris   The Re-building of Taris - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 6:36 am

she went going on with plan Hes just a simple recruit selected out from a long time ago I didnt now this about him till now She got up regaining her senses
Back to top Go down
Eugen Darkrider

Eugen Darkrider

PostSubject: Re: The Re-building of Taris   The Re-building of Taris - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 6:44 am

A simple.. recruit? Quite a recruit. Red saber, sharp senses. I doubt he's just that..
Also.. a 'long' time ago? I just met him somewhere else not that long ago. Actually right before I got back here.
Sighs as he turns around facing the window, putting his foot onto the edge of it.
I know for sure something is wrong at all this discussion. So until you will manage to finally be able to tell me, I will be around.
Says with a quiet voice. Quite a relaxation day. Sighs faintly. I'm going to find that guy and kill him. Propels himself out of the room through the window, disappearing in the crowd after landing outside the building.
Back to top Go down
Firefox

Firefox

PostSubject: Re: The Re-building of Taris   The Re-building of Taris - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 6:51 am

she sighed some before watching him walk out like that
Back to top Go down
Eugen Darkrider

Eugen Darkrider

PostSubject: Re: The Re-building of Taris   The Re-building of Taris - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 7:03 am

His angered feelings are felt around him everytime he passed a person, making the other people in the streets nervous and hysterical.
Back to top Go down
Firefox

Firefox

PostSubject: Re: The Re-building of Taris   The Re-building of Taris - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 1:31 pm

she sighed some looking out the window

=T= I wonder how he will take the news that because of our bond and how our medicholorians increased and created life within me... thats how im pregnant, how do I explain that to him now
Back to top Go down
∂єαth ƒσr¢є ∂αҜα

∂єαth ƒσr¢є ∂αҜα

PostSubject: Re: The Re-building of Taris   The Re-building of Taris - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 15, 2011 5:45 am

Daskaria put his mask back on to conceal his Force Aura and got into Stephany's room once more. You know he's gonna find out one day. And as promised. I will defend you until I give my very. Last. Breath. My lady... Daskaria bows down to her before standing again and walking to the dark shadows in the corner of her room and staying there incase Eugen came back

[would he know of the child???]
Back to top Go down
Eugen Darkrider

Eugen Darkrider

PostSubject: Re: The Re-building of Taris   The Re-building of Taris - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 15, 2011 10:41 am

Was in the hangar, looking at his ship.
R5, you remember this place.. right?
Glances over at his droid, the droid beeping couple of times.
Haha. Yes.. Good old times. A lot has changed though. I don't know what I should do now.
Master is around here somewhere I believe.. Maybe she would help me kill that defiant guard. Clenches his fists in anger before punching the hull of the ship. He then sighs loudly as he looks at the droid motioning it to get in the ship, before exiting the hangar, looking towards the Senate Building.
Back to top Go down
Firefox

Firefox

PostSubject: Re: The Re-building of Taris   The Re-building of Taris - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 15, 2011 2:01 pm

Stephany looked over to him

Nevermind that for now return to our outpost we have...

not saying the location icly here dask would already now of it
Back to top Go down
∂єαth ƒσr¢є ∂αҜα

∂єαth ƒσr¢є ∂αҜα

PostSubject: Re: The Re-building of Taris   The Re-building of Taris - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 15, 2011 2:29 pm

As you wish my lady... Call me if you need my assistance. He disappears going to that outpost
Back to top Go down
Eugen Darkrider

Eugen Darkrider

PostSubject: Re: The Re-building of Taris   The Re-building of Taris - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 16, 2011 4:22 am

Narrows his eyes for a brief moment looking at the building before letting out a quiet exhale disappearing in a red smoke, before appearing onto the edge of the window in Stephanys' room.
He's gone isn't he?
Sighs quietly as he goes down from the edge, entering the room, leaning his back at the wall.
Back to top Go down
Firefox

Firefox

PostSubject: Re: The Re-building of Taris   The Re-building of Taris - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 16, 2011 5:07 am

Yes I think so

looking over seeing him there
Back to top Go down
Eugen Darkrider

Eugen Darkrider

PostSubject: Re: The Re-building of Taris   The Re-building of Taris - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 16, 2011 6:06 am

Thought so. Now will you tell me what's going on? Or I should just dig in stuff myself?
Back to top Go down
Firefox

Firefox

PostSubject: Re: The Re-building of Taris   The Re-building of Taris - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 16, 2011 1:48 pm

I told you what I now of him a simple recruit from a long time ago that I met
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Re-building of Taris   The Re-building of Taris - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Re-building of Taris
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next