Galaxy Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Galaxy roleplay the place where you want to be!!!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Training begins?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Firefox

Firefox

Training begins? Empty
PostSubject: Training begins?   Training begins? Icon_minitimeMon Feb 14, 2011 1:54 pm

Lianna was in the jedi temple after their long trip she was go on
Back to top Go down
∂єαth ƒσr¢є ∂αҜα

∂єαth ƒσr¢є ∂αҜα

Training begins? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training begins?   Training begins? Icon_minitimeWed Feb 16, 2011 1:52 am

Leanne was in the hangar fixing up her ship, peices of Oil on her skin from changing the fuel valvs ect
Back to top Go down
Empress!
Community Owner
Community Owner
Empress!

Training begins? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training begins?   Training begins? Icon_minitimeWed Mar 02, 2011 3:18 pm

During night time a cold embrace would be feltt hroughout the entire temple. It spreads quickly. Upon the great halls two large figures would be seen...Floating. One of them releases a chilling aura, while the other - a dark one. Upon the outside of the temple, in the garden, the great door cracks open during night, as the two large figures enter it. Three jedi watchers alone would be there. While everyone is sleeping they are on guard duty. It is revealed that Lady Deathwhisper's skeletal form, stays next to a large one, simmiler to her on outlook. His eyes although, hold a blue flame, burnng slightly. Onto is shoulderbones rest two golden Shoulderplates, and he has two large ''tusks'' onto his sides. He observes the three figures drawing towards them.
There's three of them Erec...Do you want to take them alone?The lady mumbles. Seemingly the Jedi appear non-afraid. Although they are not of high rank aswell.
S-Stay back! Im warning you! Says one.
The other skeletal giant nods slightly.
Not exactly, love...Do you wish to take the first shot?
Im not very keen on wasting such valuable time on lowly pray like these, y'know...Ah, well...
The Jedi would suddenly see everything around them set on fire and purge in seconds. The two figures fade. Suddenly from the door would run people on fire, screaming like crazy.
Help me! Save me....
Please, noooo...
The Lady cackles as the Jedi tremble in fear inside he illusion. The other skeletal giant in the meantime mutters something in an unholy language, as they would begin to freeze in place. After a little while, the Jedi lay on the ground as corpses, chilled to death, covered in ice.
Now then...Where is the one you were speaking of?
She should be here, soon enough...

The other Skeletal:
Training begins? 272px-Lich
Back to top Go down
Firefox

Firefox

Training begins? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training begins?   Training begins? Icon_minitimeWed Mar 02, 2011 3:23 pm

Lianna walked to were Lady Deathwhisper was releasing her aura late at night
Back to top Go down
Empress!
Community Owner
Community Owner
Empress!

Training begins? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training begins?   Training begins? Icon_minitimeWed Mar 02, 2011 3:27 pm

Both Skeletal Giants turn around, and say in the same motion.
Greetings.
Greetings.
Back to top Go down
Firefox

Firefox

Training begins? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training begins?   Training begins? Icon_minitimeWed Mar 02, 2011 3:39 pm

hello... =T= i guess ive been called it seems
Back to top Go down
Empress!
Community Owner
Community Owner
Empress!

Training begins? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training begins?   Training begins? Icon_minitimeSat Mar 19, 2011 9:11 am

Yes, indeedy. Now! We want you to do something fairly important. You have the passcode to these doors and such. Lock them, all and all. So we can be...un-interrupted.
Deathwhisper lets out a dreaded cackle, shifting her gaze towards the other Skeletal.
Exactly. Thus I have the answered to Lady Whisper's call, to train you puny human...thing. Whatever you are. Do excuse me, you look alike a human and something else at the same time. I can't tell. Now, then. As I was saying.
He lets out a cough, extending his hands forward, towards one of the corpses.
The Force may be used by many ways. To protect, heal, destroy, drain. But what you do not know is that it can be used to a certain point to manipulate air. As all regular schools, we shall have split training times. One day you shall train on all I listed with Lady Whisper, and the other you shall train with myself in air Manipulation. Observe now, yes.
A cold chill would begin to swirl around his bone fregements, forming an array of cold. He would seem to stand in place, moving his hands in a circuler formation. Afterwords he clenches his fingers into a fist. The body afront of him would begin to crystalize in place in a fast motion. It's skin turns pale seemingly dead on the inside.
Death's cold embrace closed in all around him. He is now one with the Force, so to say. To feed my power further...Hmh. To do this you must focus on your surroundings. Considering your force level is not as high as mine, you shall possibly be able to slow the target, his reactions and his movement's slightly. Although I doubt you shall be able to destroy his life.
Back to top Go down
Firefox

Firefox

Training begins? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training begins?   Training begins? Icon_minitimeSat Mar 19, 2011 9:20 am

Lianna nodded as she focused on the other corpse trying to freeze it as demonstrated before she focused so she could do so
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Training begins? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training begins?   Training begins? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Training begins?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Galaxy Roleplay :: In Character :: Text RP-
Jump to: