Galaxy Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Galaxy roleplay the place where you want to be!!!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Dear buddies

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Bitch
Admin
Bitch

Dear buddies Empty
PostSubject: Dear buddies   Dear buddies Icon_minitimeSat Mar 12, 2011 9:31 am

Untill Kris get back I cant see a reason to keep up my activity here. Untill he gets back, i wont be on this forums anymore
Back to top Go down
Eugen Darkrider

Eugen Darkrider

Dear buddies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dear buddies   Dear buddies Icon_minitimeSat Mar 12, 2011 6:14 pm

I don't see a reason to actually leave buddy....
Kris IS NOT the community we have.. He may be the owner.. but he wont do a thing if we would not be here.

"""A community is nothing without its members."""

Anyhow. Wish you all the best.

-EG
Back to top Go down
Bitch
Admin
Bitch

Dear buddies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dear buddies   Dear buddies Icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2011 5:11 am

I didnt say I left, im just not active here. Yes members are important, but as you see we got like 7 small active members around, no server and no real active Rp. And as long as kris aint here I can not do much. I tried to get some people to galaxy but all their answers were about activity and server. We wont get newbies, no newbies= no new activity. And I agree with them, whats a Rp community without a server?
Back to top Go down
Empress!
Community Owner
Community Owner
Empress!

Dear buddies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dear buddies   Dear buddies Icon_minitimeSat Mar 19, 2011 9:01 am

I can answer that. A TRP community. Sadly I am BUSY and I can't look out here all the time. Excuse my admin slacking indeed. That's the reason we have moderators. *Shifty eyes*
Back to top Go down
Bitch
Admin
Bitch

Dear buddies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dear buddies   Dear buddies Icon_minitimeMon Mar 21, 2011 12:17 am

Yea, but with this error ocured I cant do anything administrativ aswell no moderation. And look, your the first to react on this topic, no the full forum, in one week!
Back to top Go down
Eugen Darkrider

Eugen Darkrider

Dear buddies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dear buddies   Dear buddies Icon_minitimeMon Mar 21, 2011 5:41 am

Maybe we.. well you, can stop whining, and actually 'get' some rp. You whine about no rp on the forum. (server excluded since its not) But I didn't seen 'you' rp on the forum. Lately anyhow.

Now. Take it offensive or take it however you want. I don't actually care.

So, with that said. There are tRP's still going on. The only reason I am not that 'rp' active is that I only rp one character. and currently. He's on Taris.. IF I am not mistaken.
*looks around curiously*

So yes. I said what I had to say.

-Eugen.
Back to top Go down
Bitch
Admin
Bitch

Dear buddies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dear buddies   Dear buddies Icon_minitimeMon Mar 21, 2011 8:53 am

If you had read more carefully, the TRP my chars are in was frozen by nori, cause she wanted it on the server. and no, im not whining, im saying it how it is. Read it next time before you tell me im whining. (I took it offensive yes)
Back to top Go down
Bitch
Admin
Bitch

Dear buddies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dear buddies   Dear buddies Icon_minitimeMon Mar 21, 2011 8:54 am

hey look, I just started the most active topic in more then 3 months Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Dear buddies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dear buddies   Dear buddies Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dear buddies
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Galaxy Roleplay :: General Chat :: General Chat-
Jump to: