Galaxy Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Galaxy roleplay the place where you want to be!!!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Seron

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Firefox

Firefox

Seron Empty
PostSubject: Seron   Seron Icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 3:52 pm

Name: Seron (not his real name)
Planet of Birth: Correlia
Family: Unknown
Codename: Seron (obviously)
Race: Human / Anzat
Grander: Male
Outlook
Seron Vongolabeast10-albums-star-wars-kotor-rp-picture44506-osman-nurifasha
Order: Jedi

Force Powers
Jump:3
Push:2
Pull:2
Speed:1
Sense:2
Mind Trick:2
Heal:2
Absorb:2
Protect:1
Attack:3
Defense:2
Saber Throw:2
vampiric Cloaking technique(can only be seen by master or higher)
Feeding(he feeds for blood he will only do so when the person is koed)
Shapeshifting(he can change how he looks but can only shape shift into male models)
Hypnotising(works on the initiates and some padawans)

Part 1 Childhood and journeys begginning

Seron was born on Correlia but both his parents died his mother died from giving birth to him, and his father died protecting him from a bunch of thugs he lived alone in a orphanige many of the children feared him and thought of him as bad luck of his story of how he got there, until a die when an teenaged female came and adopted Seron.

Part 2 Your Journey starts now Seron

The woman that watched over her was Sarah Fernisha, she was quite kind and a bit of a softy most of the time and really did understand his situation she watched over Seron acting like a total mother towards him until the day when Seron learned the truth of what she was, she found out that Sarah was cursed as a Energy Vampire feeding on blood and hiding from the sun so she may live. Normally most children at the orphanige would be scared of such news but he was more understanding, and to help Sarah so she didnt feel lonely anymore she allowed his neck to get bittin making him an Energy vampire.

Sarah Fernis
Seron Yoneh___female_vampire_char_by_dragon_blade142_1210282351

Part 3 Energy Vampire Powers

As he was growing up with Sarah as a Energy vampire he learned many things from her about powers of a normal Vampire which were; Feeding, shapeshifting, hypnotising, cloaking technique, and some sword combat he learned a small ammount of defense with his sword but learned shii choo and soresu from Sarah, Sarah explained before she was an vampire she was a jedi padawan and she use to have a master that was also an vampire until the day her master turned her into one and she left exiling herself, for hearing this story Seron felt bad for her but went on with his training until the day he met this odd man.

Part 4 The odd man

He was with Sarah when an odded hooded man stopped them, the man said "Sarah Fernisha... your time is up.... come with me now or suffer your fate now..." Sarah hid Seron behind her protecting him the man only stopped igniting one blade towards her and out of her shirt came her 2 lightsabers, she charged protecting Seron igniting her 2 blades attacking the odd hooded man. The man stood there then put out his hand throwing her aside then started slowly walking towards Seron as if he was planning to kidnap, and just when he reached out his hands to take Seron she came out jumping back her vampiric teeth showing she did not look alot stronger however but she was she was able to grab the mans hand throwing him into a tree. The man got up smiling then got up attacking her again until a part were she was laying on the floor unconcious and tired Seron knew she couldnt go on so to save Seron he picked up Sarah's lightsabers and charged running at the man he was pushed back at first and then he showed his vampiric teeth and the man said "Ohh... sharp teeth... but lets see how good your footwork is" and so they went on saber clashing until a point were the odd man went over to Sarah pointing the blade close to her head saying "DROP THE LIGHTSABER... or your mother suffers the same fate i did... seron... my son" her mother Sarah only said "Seron attack him... do not worry about him..." all the odd man did was ignited the saber into her spine killing her slowly then Seron got up stabbing the odd man through the back of his chest killing him. He dropped the lightsaber and walked over to his mother feeling her cold skin then said "Mom... im sorry please come back" he cried a little bit as his mother said "I will be with you... even when i am... gone" she slowly closed her eyes dead now. After that Seron gave her a funeral of course him being the only one there he took the lightsaber he now had promising Sarah he would become a jedi knight and so he walked off to one of the temples for training

The odd man igniting his blade readying to fight Seron
Seron 27

Part 5 Jedi Initiate years

During his Initiate years he worked close to a girl named Mara, but he still kept his secret of his vampiric self. One of the masters one day called a tournment looking for a strong initiate that could use a lightsaber well he knew he could win this but when he had heard the news Mara was also in this he had some doubts nowing Mara was also a strong saber user. He had later made it to the finals of the tournment it was Seron Vs Mara in the tournment finals and as Seron predicted he had lost to Mara but knew there would be more chances for Apprenticeship. Mara felt bad for him so Mara asked her master if she could bring Seron and her to one of the Jedi Cantina's out on the streets of Taris, her master said she had the premission to go with seron and so they went out on sort of a date but little did Seron now that the his father was watching (the odd man), he came striking putting Mara in a headlock he only said to Seron "Dont come close to her Seron... or she will get hurt..." Seron only made one step close and Varas (The odd Man) felt threatned and he quickly saber slashed Mara's leg attacking for Seron, Seron attacked many times loosing the battle till his Anzat self gave in he felt more stronger and he attacked striking Varas's hilt multiple times until his saber disignited from the many hits. Later on once Vara was unconcious the Jedi came over he had already put Force cuffs on Varas all the other jedi had to do was bring him to a cell and the master of Mara felt quite thankfull for Mara to be alive he rewarded Seron with taking him as his second apprentice as a choice and Seron agreed helping Mara up and walks off back to the temple.

Seron is the one in the middle while Mara is the one in the left while their master is on the right
Seron FerusSiriAnakin

Part 6 Jedi Padawan years

As his padawan years went by Mara and Seron treated each other more like brother and sister working together it helped them alot to complete small missions and investigations, till the time when Serons father broke out of his cells this time the mission was to find and kill him nowing Serons father was a threat because of how he finished killing a small sqaud of clone troopers and a couple of commanders. This time Mara stayed close to Seron she even asked a question along the way while looking for serons father "So... just out of curiosity... do you like me...?" Seron stopped to this kind of question finding it was kind of un jedi like for her then looked to her a little blushed for a second then said "Uh... why do you ask...?" Mara replied "well its just you really seem to care about me even a couple of years ago how you saved me from your father... i thought i just might ask" but little did Seron now Mara had a secret love for seron not even nowing about his cursed self. Seron stopped hearing his father above Mara didnt hear it she asked "whats wrong seron?" as soon as she said that 2 small daggers hit Mara's back she fell over unconcious bleeding alot Seron was worried for her and Mara lay their on the floor saying "Please help me Seron" she said weakly she even knew she was close to death Seron said feeling guilty about this "Im sorry Mara... this is the only way to heal you with my means to let you live" he let his vampiric teeth out and put them into her neck healing her donating whatever life she needed to stay unconcious but alive. Then he took them out after seeing her all healed then looked to his father and jumped over to him slicing him in half without a warning. He then went back to Mara picking her up and walking off with her back to the temple Mara woke up a little latter seeing Seron holding her she blushed a little and Seron replied to her previous question... "I love you" and after he gave her a passionate kiss holding her. Later on he dropped Mara off to the jedi as he was given some vacation time from the jedi so he could prepare for his trials.

Seron in his padawan years
Seron 250px-Zaynemugshot2-KotORC

Seron healing Mara
Seron Love-eternal-vampire-art

Part 7 Jedi Trials

The first part of his trials asked to say the new code and old code and so he did he said "Emotion Yet Peace, Ignorance Yet Knowledge, Passion Yet Serenity, Chaos Yet Harmony, Death Yet the Force" then the masters asked him to say the old code and he began "There is no Emotion; There is Peace, There is no Ignorance there is Knowledge, There is no Passion; there is serenity, There is no Chaos; There is Harmony, There is no death; There is the Force. The Jedi master nodded seeing how he didnt forget the code then went on with the trials the next part was facing the masters the masters however tested if he would attacked an unarmed person by turning off their lightsabers after every attack however seron knew this and didnt attack them then they went on testing to see if he would be ready so when seron moved back he was more defensive, he then pushed back the master when he won the duel, the 2nd part of the test he passed they moved on to the last bit. They turned on a hologram for him to fight it was Darth Malek hologram he went on fighting it until at the end to defeat the hologram he stabbed the spine then made the hologram decaptitate its own head for him winning agaisnt the hologram and so after much thought the masters and council members came up to him and told him to kneel and so he did so as they awarded him as one of the new knights of the order.

Present: After a few months now he searches for new apprentices, and protects Mara

((If anyone wants to rp Mara they have to make a good bio for her))

Last edited by ponya on Sat Jun 26, 2010 9:41 am; edited 9 times in total
Back to top Go down
Firefox

Firefox

Seron Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seron   Seron Icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 10:17 am

kk done Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Bitch
Admin
Bitch

Seron Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seron   Seron Icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 12:09 pm

awesome Surprised
Back to top Go down
Firefox

Firefox

Seron Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seron   Seron Icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 4:00 pm

updated more with mah touch of awsomeness Very Happy
Back to top Go down
<RaNdOm_God>
Community Owner
Community Owner
<RaNdOm_God>

Seron Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seron   Seron Icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 2:49 am

Alright very big and nice bio but....in the cannon there where no such things like vampire....the Force and Energy Vampire vanished before the Clone wars there is no way you can get one so this bio is denied although you can change it a bit remove the vampire things and add something els.
Back to top Go down
http://g-rp.freeforumshosting.org
Firefox

Firefox

Seron Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seron   Seron Icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 5:06 am

can his vampiric self just be some sort of disease? were he cannot eat anything but blood?
Back to top Go down
Firefox

Firefox

Seron Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seron   Seron Icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 5:18 am

http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Anzat

well sarah's disease can be a reverse disease she got from the anzat since they were around during the clone wars
Back to top Go down
<RaNdOm_God>
Community Owner
Community Owner
<RaNdOm_God>

Seron Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seron   Seron Icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 5:34 am

The only way to become a vampire is to be bite by one and as i said there is no way that this can happen in this timeline
Back to top Go down
Firefox

Firefox

Seron Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seron   Seron Icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 5:45 am

ok so can i change his bio so that he is part anzat?

so i will change it to

Species: Human/anzat
Back to top Go down
Firefox

Firefox

Seron Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seron   Seron Icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 6:50 pm

bump

anything that says vampiric here = anzat or anzat power
Back to top Go down
<RaNdOm_God>
Community Owner
Community Owner
<RaNdOm_God>

Seron Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seron   Seron Icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 4:03 am

Denied sorry ponya, i cant approve this

Reasons:
1 st No one can enter the jedi temple and start killing on sight.
2.Its pretty common to the Maras bio posted by daka i know that they are inlove and they must have common bios but this is like copy pasted so i deni it.
Back to top Go down
Firefox

Firefox

Seron Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seron   Seron Icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 9:40 am

hey Kristfor i fixed up the story so that it did not happen within the jedi temple and Mara said she changed her bio with her own words and parts just waiting to see what you think of it now since i wont give up till it is approved or up to the point i just get bored of it :/
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Seron Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seron   Seron Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Seron
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Galaxy Roleplay :: In Character :: Denied Biographies-
Jump to: