Galaxy Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Galaxy roleplay the place where you want to be!!!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Sarah Fernisha/The anzat

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Firefox

Firefox

Sarah Fernisha/The anzat Empty
PostSubject: Sarah Fernisha/The anzat   Sarah Fernisha/The anzat Icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 7:31 pm

Name: Sarah Fernisha

Homeworld: Naboo / The Theed

Species: Human/Anzat

Faction/Group: None

Force Sensitive: Yes

Force Powers (If Any):
(The anzat powers that Seron has)
Push:2
Pull:1
Drain: 1 (For her feeding process)
Rage: 1 (If she gets mad)
Attack:2
Defense:1
Shapeshifting

Appearance
:Sarah Fernisha/The anzat 1_955375869l

[Short Summary]

Sarah Fernisha was born as an anzat however to protect herself her parents taught her first technique of shapeshifting so she could look like a normal beautifull girl as you see her as in her appearance. While she was growing up she accidently fed on her parents to the point were they were both dead while growing up so after that she had to run going on and on until she was age 18 she met this odd man named Varas Elbourne, in their time together they fell in love. Many days later however Varas left because he had joined a dark jedi cult Sarah was most displeased to this but she went on in her life she is still pregnant waiting for the baby to come.

Sarah when she was pregnant with Seron
Sarah Fernisha/The anzat 309382-146046-kushina-uzumaki_super

Last edited by ponya on Thu Aug 12, 2010 6:05 am; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
corenth

PostSubject: Re: Sarah Fernisha/The anzat   Sarah Fernisha/The anzat Icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 10:00 pm

hey, think maybe the fernisha's could be like old family friends of the shendo's?
Back to top Go down
Firefox

Firefox

PostSubject: Re: Sarah Fernisha/The anzat   Sarah Fernisha/The anzat Icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 5:15 am

mabey just give me some time to think of Sarah's story then i will type it all up
Back to top Go down
∂єαth ƒσr¢є ∂αҜα

∂єαth ƒσr¢є ∂αҜα

PostSubject: Re: Sarah Fernisha/The anzat   Sarah Fernisha/The anzat Icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 1:47 pm

when will this be finished?...

And ponya when you get back on the 10th of August I will give you 14 days to finish this... If not then Bio denied and i'll allow you to edit it during denied so it may be approved later on
Back to top Go down
Firefox

Firefox

PostSubject: Re: Sarah Fernisha/The anzat   Sarah Fernisha/The anzat Icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 5:36 pm

im done but if it needs more info pm me about it i dont want topics to get trolled upon (at least my topics and bios)
Back to top Go down
∂єαth ƒσr¢є ∂αҜα

∂єαth ƒσr¢є ∂αҜα

PostSubject: Re: Sarah Fernisha/The anzat   Sarah Fernisha/The anzat Icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 1:22 am

I... reckon more for obvious reason i'll state below

Attack 3
Defense 2

Rage 3

I... mightg go with Drain but thats if it's lowered to Drain 1 not 2
Back to top Go down
Firefox

Firefox

PostSubject: Re: Sarah Fernisha/The anzat   Sarah Fernisha/The anzat Icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 6:04 am

i can change these things but as i said in my top sentance that if you could pm me for any changes or problems please do so next time pleasy Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sarah Fernisha/The anzat   Sarah Fernisha/The anzat Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sarah Fernisha/The anzat
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Galaxy Roleplay :: In Character :: Pending Biographies-
Jump to: