Galaxy Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Galaxy roleplay the place where you want to be!!!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Teren A'skimus

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Toren

Toren

Teren A'skimus Empty
PostSubject: Teren A'skimus   Teren A'skimus Icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 7:44 am

Name: Teren A'skimus
Planet of Birth: Mandalore
Family: A'skmus (Toren is her brother)
Codename: Death Spike
Race: Mandalorian
Grander:Male/Female Male
Outlook(You can use Words to describe it, or you can post a picture too)
Teren A'skimus Teren10
If its Merc add the Class in here!!! Commando<------
Following class:
History:
Age 10
Teren was in a battle with his brother, Toren, who was 13. He was living with her parents in a nice home in an open field. He tried to deal a blow to Toren's head with his foot but he caught it and flipped Teren onto his back. Then he was going to do a foot hit but Teren rolled over and grabbed the foot pulling him onto the ground too. They both sprang up on there feet. He punched Toren in the face but he countered with a blow to his gut with his foot. Then he layed there, panting. Toren stood there and told him he was still too weak. He also told him that day he was leaving to be a mercenary, which he was saddened by. So he also left that day, on a ship she bought with the credits he had earned. Then he went to tatooine, where he found life was very rough, he stayed in the bad part of town in a small home.

Age 14
Teren woke up that morning on tatooine. Everything was quiet. He sat up on her bed and saw a faint shadow pass by his window. He wondered what it was and sat there. He heard door had three knocks, and he had learned not to open it in the bad part of town. He waited and just when it seemed they had left the door was kicked open. It flew onto the ground as two mercenaries walked inside. He flipped his bed and picked up his pistol. Shot flew over his head and he went to the left side of the bed. He shot but it seemed to deflect off of their armor. Then he held up his hands and surrendered. When the mercenaries came to take him he took out a stun baton and quickly got them both. He arrived at the Hutt’s palace the next day and threw the body on the floor. He got a reward for beating them and decided to join a tournament the next year.

Age 15
Teren entered a small tournament. It consisted of 4 challengers. The first round would be 1vs1 and 1vs1 then the winners would face against each other. Both of those duels were to the death and with only fists. The final match against the champion was also to the death and consisted of each getting a pistol, 3 bullets each. The first tournament began with Death Spike, Teren, against Ice Kill. The match began and he ran towards the person with his fist aimed at there gut. The opponent put up her arms to block it, just what Teren wanted. Just before impact he swung his foot at the opponents foot causing the opponent to lose balance and fall. He tried to kick Ice Kill in the face but she rolled and then got up. Just before Ice Kill could turn around Teren got her in a chocking death lock. Ice Kill struggled and struggled but then her body went dead and Teren dropped it. The next battle was against Red Dice. He was fast and deadly. He ran at him and tried to punch him in the gut but he side stepped and aimed a kick at his head. He ducked and flew behind Teren and got him in the same death lock he got Ice Kill in...

He was there, loosing air and thinking, is this the end, will I never prove myself to Toren? Then he thought and moved his arms by Red Dice's head. He flipped him onto the ground and brought his foot down on his head with a loud crack. Then he was the winner once again. The final match came. He and his opponent, Star Fury, got a gun with 3 pistols each. The match began and he shot at the leader. She side stepped. Teren tried again but again the leader ducked. Teren knew if this shot didn't work he would be dead. He shot one last time but the Leader didn't move. It shot right past him. The leader shouted what kind of shot was that? But then it hit the wall and hit the leader’s gun. The leader tried to shoot at him but the bullet didn't come. His shot had deactivated the gun. Now it was an all out fist fight. The leader tried to land a blow on Teren's head but he caught it and flipped the leader onto the ground. Then he brought his foor down on the leader but the leader rolled so it hit her arm. She tried to push herself up but her injured arm made it difficult. Teren gave one last blow to the leader's back and the leader slammed back down. Then Teren body slammed on to the leader and the leader breathed her last. He collected the money and decided to try and find Toren. He thought to herself, I will win this time, I am not hopeless. And he wanted to right his wrongs, the things he had done. He was still searching at age 18 until he got a weird message. Find me at these coordinates, if you dare brother...

Last edited by Toren on Fri Jun 25, 2010 9:09 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Empress!
Community Owner
Community Owner
Empress!

Teren A'skimus Empty
PostSubject: Re: Teren A'skimus   Teren A'skimus Icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 7:55 am

I already use the skin Sad
Back to top Go down
Toren

Toren

Teren A'skimus Empty
PostSubject: Re: Teren A'skimus   Teren A'skimus Icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 8:53 am

I'll try and find another.
Back to top Go down
Toren

Toren

Teren A'skimus Empty
PostSubject: Re: Teren A'skimus   Teren A'skimus Icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 9:09 am

Is that better?
Back to top Go down
Empress!
Community Owner
Community Owner
Empress!

Teren A'skimus Empty
PostSubject: Re: Teren A'skimus   Teren A'skimus Icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 12:20 pm

Yeah, works
Back to top Go down
<RaNdOm_God>
Community Owner
Community Owner
<RaNdOm_God>

Teren A'skimus Empty
PostSubject: Re: Teren A'skimus   Teren A'skimus Icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 1:38 am

I don't see nothing OP so i think that there is no reason for not approving this bio, its pretty much approved i am going to wait for another admin to give an answer aswell before moving it.
Back to top Go down
http://g-rp.freeforumshosting.org
Empress!
Community Owner
Community Owner
Empress!

Teren A'skimus Empty
PostSubject: Re: Teren A'skimus   Teren A'skimus Icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 3:18 am

Yes, I approve aswell.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Teren A'skimus Empty
PostSubject: Re: Teren A'skimus   Teren A'skimus Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Teren A'skimus
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Galaxy Roleplay :: In Character :: Approved Biographies-
Jump to: