Galaxy Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Galaxy roleplay the place where you want to be!!!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Tell use your story(How you got into the JKA Roleplay, i'm first ;))

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
<RaNdOm_God>
Community Owner
Community Owner
<RaNdOm_God>

Tell use your story(How you got into the JKA Roleplay, i'm first ;)) Empty
PostSubject: Tell use your story(How you got into the JKA Roleplay, i'm first ;))   Tell use your story(How you got into the JKA Roleplay, i'm first ;)) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 4:29 pm

Well this topic is all a bout JKA and the day you started to rp on it.......anyway, i'll start here is my story.

I was roleplaying coding and mapping for gta San Andreas, for roleplay servers but i was range banned from the new client.On Star Wars i was playing from the start ffaing i won few contests, and even managed to defeat most of the ''Pros'' in the game.Then this thing happened i was range banned and the coding team of S.A.M.P Didn't want to remove the ban, so one day i was browsing the xfire list (I had no idea that there was RP on JKA as well) for some ffa server because the clan i was in just went off and i saw something Continuum RPG.I was like OMFG RP????Then i hit the joystick button and few moments latter i was on, greeted by Adorn Brishen i was like ( Hello all, can someone help me?I am new to the JKA RP and i don't know the commands (Thinking that there is RP mod on the server, and no i don't use ja+ (At least not then) ).We had a chat and few moments latter i was provided with forums ect and i got my first steps in the jka rp (I was rping like from 5 years on GTA my expiriance in the role play was big)Then he said "From where do you come from?" I answered "Bulgaria, why?" Then he said a bout Atris and all that shes from here too back then she wasn't in Bulgaria anyway, i met her and had a chat with her i was roleplaying an initiate, using the jawa skin because there is no little skin for a kid in jka....>.>.......Few Months latter we made Vigilante roleplay, some of you might know it made it with a not going to coment him anyway, I invited Atris in the community giving her admin status but i was screwed up, this guy stold the community from me and when i got out from there it simply died for like 2-3 weeks (he had to listen to me Sad, i really cared for the community anyways) Then 1 Moth after i was bored from community's with no ballance no control, community's that have side taking admins and stuff and then i had the chat with Atris and we decided to make a new community.(My mommory is short lol might missed something) We though a lot on the timeline, we wanted something original, something that you can't find any where els.And we came up with the Clone Wars time line, a week or so latter we had our first members and we started with the creating of the systems Atris used her Own Force sensitive system and we made the other stuff together, and in the end i am here leading the community next on her side and on yours as well Razz

If you don't want to share your story you don't need to its just something that i though it might be fun Razz

And i was pretty bored at the time i made this some enjoy, i think it covers everything Smile
Back to top Go down
http://g-rp.freeforumshosting.org
Empress!
Community Owner
Community Owner
Empress!

PostSubject: Re: Tell use your story(How you got into the JKA Roleplay, i'm first ;))   Tell use your story(How you got into the JKA Roleplay, i'm first ;)) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 11:36 pm

My RP history: Well, my father was playing World of Warcraft on Blizzard server. I somewhat took intrest in playing aswell. I had NO IDEA what any realm's meaning is so I just picked the Argent Dawn(RP) one. And pretty much I was looking at what others do and started my first RPing steps. Afterwerds I joined an RP clan in JA though it died. Then I joined several comunnities(Insanity and Vigilante and some others) Vigilante aswell died after the owner of Insterious kicked Kris out. While my struggle to keep it alive there was no hope and it screwed up. Turning back to the old communities, I was really annoyed from since there was non-stop OOC and hardly any RP. And as Kris said I firstly told hima bout my WoW RP idea but then we came back to the JKA subject and thught about the Clone Wars. And thats all of it I guess.
Back to top Go down
Eugen Darkrider

Eugen Darkrider

PostSubject: Re: Tell use your story(How you got into the JKA Roleplay, i'm first ;))   Tell use your story(How you got into the JKA Roleplay, i'm first ;)) Icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 10:32 am

Well. My story is.. hmm.. short I would say.

I started around 4-5 years ago in a semi-rp community..
After 2 years there I left and went in San Andreas RP for 1 year.
Then I got back to that community. Where, in the time I stayed there I made some good friends.
After some time I got bored.. it was going to die.. So, couple of people there were in ::JEDI:: A RP clan.
I got the IP. And connected to the server. And that was all.. I visited the forums, acknowledged the rules.
Made my character. (Yes.. It is the same character as here) And started RPing.
After some time Rping there I met Atris.. We talked.. and then she brought me here to Galaxy.

And that is all I think.
And yes I am still in the clan and here to this community.

-Eugen
Back to top Go down
∂єαth ƒσr¢є ∂αҜα

∂єαth ƒσr¢є ∂αҜα

PostSubject: Re: Tell use your story(How you got into the JKA Roleplay, i'm first ;))   Tell use your story(How you got into the JKA Roleplay, i'm first ;)) Icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 2:08 pm

ok here's my story...

I was playing through single player, got bored and went on MP found out how to use the online stuff, went on a server, learnt how to play an' all that on FFA server's been playing on them for atleast 7 years then I started RP'ing on RPPlanet about like 2008, It died then went back to FFA, then saw OutCry and got back to RP'ing, joined RPG Insanity but unfortunately it died late may and then Resolute was formed by some of Insanity's members then Insanity was brought back and everything got better for some of the old Insanity members eg: Pon-a, Cor and me, joined Continuum RP and met Kris he told me about Galaxy so I decided to join and here I am

Back to top Go down
<RaNdOm_God>
Community Owner
Community Owner
<RaNdOm_God>

PostSubject: Re: Tell use your story(How you got into the JKA Roleplay, i'm first ;))   Tell use your story(How you got into the JKA Roleplay, i'm first ;)) Icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 3:47 pm

Daka your lieing a bout the years, first of all ja is out since 2004 this is 6 years and if you said that you played wtf you've been 7 when you strated to play as even as main language person this is kind of impossible Lol.....If this is true you should know what was the way to get a server down, can you asnwer my question what was the first way of dosing a server back then and was there ja+?
Back to top Go down
http://g-rp.freeforumshosting.org
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tell use your story(How you got into the JKA Roleplay, i'm first ;))   Tell use your story(How you got into the JKA Roleplay, i'm first ;)) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tell use your story(How you got into the JKA Roleplay, i'm first ;))
Page 1 of 1