Galaxy Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Galaxy roleplay the place where you want to be!!!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Greetings Galaxy Roleplay

Go down 
+2
∂єαth ƒσr¢є ∂αҜα
SyrenaExan
6 posters
AuthorMessage
SyrenaExan

SyrenaExan

Greetings Galaxy Roleplay Empty
PostSubject: Greetings Galaxy Roleplay   Greetings Galaxy Roleplay Icon_minitimeSun Oct 24, 2010 4:00 pm

Hello, members of Galaxy Roleplay.

First, forgive me if this is not the correct place to post something of this nature. I would have pm'd it, but I wasn't sure who should receive it.

Now, I'll get straight to the point. I was directed here by a friend who had noticed something odd. Syrena1, a recent addition to your forums, has stolen my skin to claim as his own. The artwork posted by him was not his either, but that of a friend of mine. The skin that this person has posted to you is stolen content that he has repeatedly been asked to stop using and taking credit for. I created this skin by hand, from scratch, and it was only meant for my personal use. Syrena1 has a history of posing as other people's persona's, as well as taking credit for their skins, biographies, and online identities in general. If you'd like more information on him, please visit: http://darth.wikia.com/wiki/Salsa (not created by me).

I come to you because for the past year I have attempted to stop this individual's distribution of my skin, and also because this person tends to contact people I know and pose as me. I did not want this to happen again. I would also like to request that links to my skin, Syrena.pk3, be removed from your website, as well as the artwork created by my friend.

If anyone here has any questions at all, please feel free to contact me at syrena_exan@hotmail.com on msn, or Azatha on xfire. I appreciate your consideration and hope that this issue can come to a peaceful resolution. Thank you!

Sincerely, Syrena Exan, aka Azatha
Back to top Go down
∂єαth ƒσr¢є ∂αҜα

∂єαth ƒσr¢є ∂αҜα

PostSubject: Re: Greetings Galaxy Roleplay   Greetings Galaxy Roleplay Icon_minitimeSun Oct 24, 2010 4:06 pm

i've heard of that bastard... he's a fucking ass
Back to top Go down
Bitch
Admin
Bitch

PostSubject: Re: Greetings Galaxy Roleplay   Greetings Galaxy Roleplay Icon_minitimeMon Oct 25, 2010 1:32 am

Welcome from WOuter van Genechten. Sorry that he/she came here. Thought it was you so Gave him or her the adress. My apoligise for that.

Welcome welcome welcome, have a nice stay and ponya will have cookies soon

So was it you or him/her on the server?
Back to top Go down
<RaNdOm_God>
Community Owner
Community Owner
<RaNdOm_God>

PostSubject: Re: Greetings Galaxy Roleplay   Greetings Galaxy Roleplay Icon_minitimeMon Oct 25, 2010 5:35 am

Well i'll make sure that this person doesn't use the skin in-front of us, although maybe Jk3 forums are better place to post this message....On other hand, welcome to Galaxy enjoy your stay Smile
Back to top Go down
http://g-rp.freeforumshosting.org
Firefox

Firefox

PostSubject: Re: Greetings Galaxy Roleplay   Greetings Galaxy Roleplay Icon_minitimeMon Oct 25, 2010 5:51 am

cookies... coookies... C00KIEHS... C00K135!!!!

I mean HI and sorry about what seemed to happen as playgerism from the other person that has been using that skin but I hope that gets resolved soon
Back to top Go down
<RaNdOm_God>
Community Owner
Community Owner
<RaNdOm_God>

PostSubject: Re: Greetings Galaxy Roleplay   Greetings Galaxy Roleplay Icon_minitimeMon Oct 25, 2010 3:02 pm

Alright we'll discuss this thing tommorow when you get on xfire, i've already sent inventation....The skin will be removed as you requested.
Back to top Go down
SyrenaExan

SyrenaExan

PostSubject: Re: Greetings Galaxy Roleplay   Greetings Galaxy Roleplay Icon_minitimeMon Oct 25, 2010 6:06 pm

Thank you all for being so kind about this. It's good to see that some people out there still have respect for the work of others. To those of you who added me to xfire, I've accepted the requests, so I can answer any questions you may have had.

No sorry, it was not me who was on your server. But I may consider a real visit, after seeing how nice you all are! The comment about jk3files though, I hope that wasn't because he's uploaded it there. :s Maybe I should go check it out..
Back to top Go down
Bitch
Admin
Bitch

PostSubject: Re: Greetings Galaxy Roleplay   Greetings Galaxy Roleplay Icon_minitimeMon Oct 25, 2010 11:58 pm

As it definatly seems, syrena1 and the one on the server is fake.

I checked A video on your Xfire from your birthday?
Im really pissed on this fake Syrena and I deleted the art work
Back to top Go down
SyrenaExan

SyrenaExan

PostSubject: Re: Greetings Galaxy Roleplay   Greetings Galaxy Roleplay Icon_minitimeTue Oct 26, 2010 4:35 am

Thank you. You guys here are awesome. And for those of you who wanted to contact me to talk about this on xfire, I should be home from work today around 4pm EST. I don't know how that translates in GMT though, sorry.
Back to top Go down
<RaNdOm_God>
Community Owner
Community Owner
<RaNdOm_God>

PostSubject: Re: Greetings Galaxy Roleplay   Greetings Galaxy Roleplay Icon_minitimeTue Oct 26, 2010 4:53 am

Woutervg97 wrote:
As it definatly seems, syrena1 and the one on the server is fake.

I checked A video on your Xfire from your birthday?
Im really pissed on this fake Syrena and I deleted the art work

LIes, i did it lol.

On other hand i'll be waiting for you.And yea Syrena1 is getting banned for faking.
Back to top Go down
Bitch
Admin
Bitch

PostSubject: Re: Greetings Galaxy Roleplay   Greetings Galaxy Roleplay Icon_minitimeTue Oct 26, 2010 5:49 am

I deleted the one in art quarter lol

Although before you ban this person, we gotta know who this is and warn other servers. Sad this one lied, he/she was part of the crew though Sad
Back to top Go down
Empress!
Community Owner
Community Owner
Empress!

PostSubject: Re: Greetings Galaxy Roleplay   Greetings Galaxy Roleplay Icon_minitimeTue Oct 26, 2010 6:29 am

I suppose Its Fynn...After all Syrena1 stated in ooc that her brother Fynn and all got banned then she got banned aswell and I cant say I believe that much. Its just a thought. And Eugen explained everything to me over xfire aswell so Id say its our ex-member Fynn.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Greetings Galaxy Roleplay   Greetings Galaxy Roleplay Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Greetings Galaxy Roleplay
Page 1 of 1